BACKLOGGERS LITIGATION

vermas

Champion Member
Jan 12, 2010
NOC Code......
NA
App. Filed.......
eAPR/AOR 13-08-2018
My gut feeling is that focus is likely to be on pending MI-1 cases during January-June 2012 when fresh quotas will be released in ealry-January.

Hoping for the best for every one..

Cheers..

SP88

Oct 17, 2011
Re: David Manicom's letter probably it was written in April 2010 to an enquiry sent in Feb 2010.

CIC might be buying time by refusing mediation at this stage. If it sees things going against it can use the mediation option at a later stage rather than throwing in the towel on the onset.

The number of litigants through several lawyers is approximately 1000 and growing.

If you read the Dragan case 2003 the benchmarks for grant of the writ of mandamus fall in favour of the litigants. So by end of 2012 or mid 2013 the case will be decided hopefully.

The most important aspect is that CIC now knows that it is not going to go unchallenged. Some have now stood up against the injustice in the name of so called in-demand occupations and the last in first out policy.

Assuming the applicant is a doctor look at this scenario:
a doctor who applied before 27 Feb 2008 is still waiting for his application to be processed
a doctor who applied immediately after 27 Feb 2008 got the PR (MI-1)
a doctor who applied after 27 Feb 2008 but only before June 2010 is still waiting (MI-1)
a doctor who applied immediately after June 2010 got the PR (MI-2)
a doctor who applied after July 2011 got the PR or will get in 12 months (MI-3)
and the most wonderful aspet is that none of the doctors are eligible to practice medicine in Canada.
I do not understand on what logic can the above be jusitified?

kchakus

Star Member
May 28, 2010
Bangalore
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
Med's Request
Not Yet
There is no logic in it. It is the wish of just one man, who decides who should enter Canada and when.
Hopefully, some sanctity will prevail after the federal court provides it's judgement!!!

(INDIAN)

Champion Member
May 16, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
kchakus said:
There is no logic in it. It is the wish of just one man, who decides who should enter Canada and when.
Hopefully, some sanctity will prevail after the federal court provides it's judgement!!!
i support ur comment dear. Kchakus.obove statement is also one year old.i have seen qautarly update data (till june2011). I read that very care fullyin which delhi ChC gave 6500 visa to fws works. . It true that quantity of prejune was very very less. As i have calculated according to that spread sheet. MI2 case are not more than 50.lets guess ifMI3 application CIC for 2012 is1000. So the total of MI1&MI2 is 1050.But qouta increase this year of FWS from 6500 to 8000.we minu 1050 from 8000.then it is become 6950.lets hopebut not finial that 2950 application process of before pre junethen think what they can do with rest of 4000 application.i think they work on prejune.MI1;Mi2;MI3.is present goverments polices of immgration and they can do best to proof that they take right decisions.
regards
indian

kchakus

Star Member
May 28, 2010
Bangalore
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
Med's Request
Not Yet
That is what I have been doing ever since I filed my case. Hoping, Hoping and still hoping..... and still there isn't hope.

(INDIAN)

Champion Member
May 16, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
vermas said:
My gut feeling is that focus is likely to be on pending MI-1 cases during January-June 2012 when fresh quotas will be released in ealry-January.

Hoping for the best for every one..

Cheers..
cheers

kchakus

Star Member
May 28, 2010
Bangalore
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
Med's Request
Not Yet
(INDIAN) said:
Now I understood, what your intentions are!!!!
Typical INDIAN!!!!

(INDIAN)

Champion Member
May 16, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
kchakus said:
Now I understood, what your intentions are!!!!
Typical INDIAN!!!!
no brother i donot want to hurt u.sorry.what happened.u r also prejune but i proud to be indian.i love every other country men tooooooooo
indian

(INDIAN)

Champion Member
May 16, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
(INDIAN) said:
no brother i donot want to hurt u.sorry.what happened.u r also prejune but i proud to be indian.i love every other country men tooooooooo
indian

(INDIAN)

Champion Member
May 16, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
SP88 said:
Re: David Manicom's letter probably it was written in April 2010 to an enquiry sent in Feb 2010.

CIC might be buying time by refusing mediation at this stage. If it sees things going against it can use the mediation option at a later stage rather than throwing in the towel on the onset.

The number of litigants through several lawyers is approximately 1000 and growing.

If you read the Dragan case 2003 the benchmarks for grant of the writ of mandamus fall in favour of the litigants. So by end of 2012 or mid 2013 the case will be decided hopefully.

The most important aspect is that CIC now knows that it is not going to go unchallenged. Some have now stood up against the injustice in the name of so called in-demand occupations and the last in first out policy.

Assuming the applicant is a doctor look at this scenario:
a doctor who applied before 27 Feb 2008 is still waiting for his application to be processed
a doctor who applied immediately after 27 Feb 2008 got the PR (MI-1)
a doctor who applied after 27 Feb 2008 but only before June 2010 is still waiting (MI-1)
a doctor who applied immediately after June 2010 got the PR (MI-2)
a doctor who applied after July 2011 got the PR or will get in 12 months (MI-3)
and the most wonderful aspet is that none of the doctors are eligible to practice medicine in Canada.
I do not understand on what logic can the above be jusitified?
one year old news

(INDIAN)

Champion Member
May 16, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
For all friends in canada visa
Let the spirit of love gently fill our hearts and homes. In this loveliest of seasons may you find many reasons for happiness.
Merry Christmas and Best Wishes for a Happy New Year.
indian

courageous

Star Member
Sep 5, 2011
Dear brother,
I am thinking to file a case against CIC. I am Feb 2oo7 applicant, what will i do to file a case?
wuold you like to tell me some reliable lawyer? what is your opinion in this regard.
Thanks. reply me.