Category........
Visa Office......
CHC Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
Med's Request
Not Yet
I don't know whether it's good news for the backloggers.
CIC has decided to fight it out in the Federal Court against the litigation filed by many backloggers who have
been, unfairly, treated in terms of processing of their applications mentioned in the 1st AOR.

In 2002, there was something similar with the CIC and it had lost. So many speculate that CIC is at fault again.

Let's see the outcome of this interesting contest.

kchakus

Star Member
May 28, 2010
Bangalore
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
Med's Request
Not Yet
The litigation is due to the confirmation from CHC, New Delhi that backloggers will not be processed in 2012 , now that 2011 has gone by. What other options do the backloggers have other than going to court for
this kind of blatant violation of rules by the CIC. See the info below:

Canadian International Immigration Consultants
Dear Ms ABCD:
This is in reply to a batch of letters sent to my attention 10 April.
Routine status inquires should not be sent to the IPM, per the understanding between CIC and the umbrella groups. Please use the "contact us" hotlink on our website, and please use e-mail for much greater speed. The letters dated 10 April reached me today.
We are in the process of working with HQ to update processing information globally in this program. For New Delhi, our revised standard replies will provide information along the lines below.
If you applied as a Federal Skilled Worker prior to February 27, 2008, unfortunately your application will not be processed in 2011 or 2012. This is due to the fact that we have sufficient cases in process to meet our visa issuance targets.
* We have received enough federal skilled worker applications since February 27, 2008 to reach our immigration levels for the next two years. Because they reflect Canada's current labour market needs, applications under the most recent set of ministerial instructions are processed on a priority basis. Therefore, few federal skilled worker applications received before February 27, 2008 will be processed this year or next.
* The exception is the small number of cases where federal skilled worker applicants have received instructions on their medical examinations. These applicants should receive a final decision within 12 months of completing their medical examination.
When processing resumes in New Delhi, the first cases in the queue are those received in Dec, 2003. Please advise your clients according.

Sincerely,
David Manicom,
Minister and Immigration Program Manager
Area Director, South Asia, Canadian High Commission, New Delhi
Ministre et chef du programme d'Immigration
Directeur de zone, Asie du sud
Haut-Commissariat du Canada, New Delhi

magar

Feb 13, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
File Transfer...
1 June 2010
hi

thanks for sharing

but this letter is not matching the standard reply received by many of MI 1 applicants. If they are going to process accordingly the instruction in this letter many of MI-1 cases will be finalized in 2012-13.

CIC is really playing can't understand which way to go:

CHC ND - Standard reply says that they are not going to process MI-1 cases in 2012.
CHC ND - David Manicom says they are going to process MI-1 cases in 2012-13 finish backlog in 2years
E-case: New Drama Duel Status
E-case: Address missing black magic

they want to us to keep busy thinking what they are going to do with our future...........
why they are playing with our life just can't give clear idea what they are going to do.........

hopeless system..........................(I hope that to move and settle in canada is right decision)

regards

kchakus said:
The litigation is due to the confirmation from CHC, New Delhi that backloggers will not be processed in 2012 , now that 2011 has gone by. What other options do the backloggers have other than going to court for

Dear Ms ABCD:
Routine status inquires should not be sent to the IPM, per the understanding between CIC and the umbrella groups. Please use the "contact us" hotlink on our website, and please use e-mail for much greater speed. The letters dated 10 April reached me today.
We are in the process of working with HQ to update processing information globally in this program. For New Delhi, our revised standard replies will provide information along the lines below.
If you applied as a Federal Skilled Worker prior to February 27, 2008, unfortunately your application will not be processed in 2011 or 2012. This is due to the fact that we have sufficient cases in process to meet our visa issuance targets.
* We have received enough federal skilled worker applications since February 27, 2008 to reach our immigration levels for the next two years. Because they reflect Canada's current labour market needs, applications under the most recent set of ministerial instructions are processed on a priority basis. Therefore, few federal skilled worker applications received before February 27, 2008 will be processed this year or next.
* The exception is the small number of cases where federal skilled worker applicants have received instructions on their medical examinations. These applicants should receive a final decision within 12 months of completing their medical examination.
When processing resumes in New Delhi, the first cases in the queue are those received in Dec, 2003. Please advise your clients according.

Sincerely,
David Manicom,

kchakus

Star Member
May 28, 2010
Bangalore
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
Med's Request
Not Yet
That's the reason to file a suit against CIC to settle all issues and clear all doubts once and for all.
Hope by end of 2012 we should have answers to all your queries, doubts, etc.

Manonthemove

Feb 1, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28/03/2010
Doc's Request.
27/05/2010
AOR Received.
31/07/2010
Med's Request
11/11/2012
Med's Done....
29/11/2012
VISA ISSUED...
March2013
LANDED..........
God Willing Soon
kchakus said:

Dear Ms ABCD:

Sincerely,
David Manicom,
NDVO is blatantly sending replies to CS enquiries by many FSW1 candidates that their applications will not be processed in 2012 when the CIC websites says that the application processing time for NDVO is 16 months which for many of us is already over and the Minister didnt talk about the FSW1 category at all in his reply, so where do we the FSW1 candidates stand? do you folks think we will get a MR in 2012?

kchakus

Star Member
May 28, 2010
Bangalore
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
Med's Request
Not Yet
Based on your reply Mamonthemove, I can guess, that CIC will now process applications from July 1 2012 as their top priority, with MI-3, MI-2 following them. MI-1 and Pre-Feb 2008 are out of the question.

Any comments on my wild guess?????

dbag

Star Member
May 6, 2010
India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi CHC
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-03-2010
Doc's Request.
19-05-2010
File Transfer...
27-05-2010
Med's Request
08-11-2012
Med's Done....
15-11-2012
Passport Req..
08-11-2012
VISA ISSUED...
26-02-2013
LANDED..........
TBD
Hi kchakus,
I believe 1 July 2012 is still more than 6 months away and CHC ND will anyway receive those files earliest by Sept 2012 as CIO will take time to process them. Meanwhile they have to process earlier files i.e MI3 then MI2 which together will not be more than a few thousand cases. Then to meet the higher targets for 2012 they have to issue visas to MI1 and pre-Feb 2008 cases, according to me.
Hence though I support litigation particularly for pre-Feb '08 cases, I believe many ppl. in CHC ND of older group (MI1 and few pre-Feb 2008) might get their visas in 2012 itself.

Rgds,
DBag

kchakus

Star Member
May 28, 2010
Bangalore
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
Med's Request
Not Yet
They have been saying that back-loggers will be processed in parallel with MI-1,MI-2, MI-3, etc
But doesn't look like that. They want new applications not old.
Let's wait and watch what happens in 2012.

sunnyslietian

Nov 16, 2009
punjab,india
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
feb 2010
Doc's Request.
april 2010
Nomination.....
Full docs on July 2010
AOR Received.
2nd AOR july
IELTS Request
Already done
File Transfer...
april 2010
kchakus said:

Dear Ms ABCD:

Sincerely,
David Manicom,
This email is not fresh its old cos Mr Manicom has shifted from NDVO to Headquarters many months ago........

kchakus

Star Member
May 28, 2010
Bangalore
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
Med's Request
Not Yet
@sunnyslietian: Just because Mr Manicom has shifted doesn't mean they will process old applications.
It is what Mr.Jason Kenney, decides. He has decided to fight the back-loggers litigation in
court rather than mediate with us.

grewal

Dec 6, 2010
UP
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
kchakus said:
@ sunnyslietian: Just because Mr Manicom has shifted doesn't mean they will process old applications.
It is what Mr.Jason Kenney, decides. He has decided to fight the back-loggers litigation in
so, Jason Kenney is a real rotten egg.

sunnyslietian

Nov 16, 2009
punjab,india
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
feb 2010
Doc's Request.
april 2010
Nomination.....
Full docs on July 2010
AOR Received.
2nd AOR july
IELTS Request
Already done
File Transfer...
april 2010
kchakus said:
@ sunnyslietian: Just because Mr Manicom has shifted doesn't mean they will process old applications.
dear i ve not commented on what minister will do or not .i ve just said that this email is old one ,after this lots of policy decision have been done........anyway ur a backlogger of which year ? and about litigation before it was filed i ve exchanged couple of emails with petitioner lawyer Mr Tim Leahy .so be calm

(INDIAN)

Champion Member
May 16, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sunnyslietian said:
dear i ve not commented on what minister will do or not .i ve just said that this email is old one ,after this lots of policy decision have been done........anyway ur a backlogger of which year ? and about litigation before it was filed i ve exchanged couple of emails with petitioner lawyer Mr Tim Leahy .so be calm
true i support this comment
indian

kchakus

Star Member
May 28, 2010
Bangalore
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
Med's Request
Not Yet
sunnyslietian said:
Fine. Accepted that Manicom's msg was old. What are the policies changes that you are aware after?
How has it benefit the FSW back-loggers specifically? I'm not interested in the super visa or the increase in 10,000 visas for 2012.