Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 26,2010.
Doc's Request.
Oct25,2010
Nomination.....
No
AOR Received.
First AOR on Oct25,2010, Second AOR June 8,2011.
IELTS Request
IN PROCESS since April 27,2012.
Med's Request
Waiting
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
Hi captain quorax
As helping as before you are, need your insight ,my case turned to IN PROCESS with application reviewed and processing begun on 27th April,2012. I applied on 1st june2010.
How you see it, please give your valuable comments.
Regards
Doc Sac.

sandz

Star Member
Mar 1, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-09-2011
AOR Received.
PER received on 20-12-2011
File Transfer...
20-01-2012
Med's Request
09 -02-2012
Med's Done....
14-02-2012 & remedical on 17-04-2012
Passport Req..
09-02-2012
VISA ISSUED...
DM on 7.05.2012 & address update on 10.05.2012
Dear Sir,

Pls. go through my following situation wherein I have two applications simultaneously with NDVO :

First application : I applied on 3rd March 2010 and like other pre-juners I have been waiting since then . On 31st 2012, i got ECAS update that mentioned that NDVO has started processing my application on 11th January 2012.

Second Application : As my I was waiting for such long time, I decided to send another application in september 2011 . I got PER and got MR/PP/RPRF request on 9th Feb 2012. Now, My ECAS with second application is showing 'Medical received line' two days back .

There is no further update on my first application.

Now, pls. help me with the following queries:

1. Should i send a letter requesting NDVO at this stage to close my first case as my second case has reached the final stage of processing?

2. I am very curious to know as what will happen next . Will NDVO contact us and tell us to withdraw our first application OR they will close my first application as they take a final decision on my second application.

Sir, ur response will be much appreciated on my above two queries.

Thanks..

qorax said:
MashaAllah! Shukraan Jazeelan Sir. Reciprocated.

rsrsva

Dec 24, 2010
sandhuhar said:
Dear Cool,

I believe points calculation is the first step in the IN Process stage. ( Other members kindly help us out on this )

It depends upon the Visa quota, Presentation of your file, VO satisfaction of your documents,any further documents required by the VO.

It can take from 2 weeks to 4 months ( Sorry to say more time also )

Sandhuhar
Dear Qourax & Seniors

Wht abt job duties. because many persons got rejection because of this. I mean on which level vo is compare job duties with applied noc job duties. Is it before inprocess with date or after it.

thanxs

Mr.Engineer

VIP Member
Jan 25, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
nov 2014 [color=red]ye sab tera karam hai ALLAH verna meri itni aukaat na thi[/color]
LANDED..........
landed jan 2015 MashaAllah
Dear QORAX i received the following email in the response of my inquiry to LVO , i am feeling its not normal , please help me
Dear Madam / Sir,

This is in response to your enquiry. Be advised that:

the normal time frame for processing of this case has not yet elapsed. Please refer to the Acknowledgement of Receipt (AOR) letter. You were sent this AOR letter on March 21 which stated the service standards for Applications for permanent residence in Canada. If an interview or background enquiries are required, processing will be much longer and it is not possible to provide an estimate at this stage.

We will contact you as soon as we are ready to proceed to the next stage of processing or if we need additional documents and/or information.

Yours sincerely,

Client Service Unit

Immigration and Medical Services Division | Direction de l'immigration et des services médicaux
Canadian High Commission | Haut-commissariat du Canada
38 Grosvenor Street
London, W1K 4AA | Londres, W1K 4AA
United Kingdom | Royaume-Uni

Government of Canada

dentist82

Dec 22, 2011
hello everybody,
i have applied under 3113 and got my PER in march from CIO. just have a doubt regarding work experience letter.
i have mentioned my all job duties(mentioned on their website) as dentist in my letter on a clinic letter head signed by my dentist with stamp. it says he is permanent full time paid employee. but the thing is i missed out to mention number of hours/week.. will this reject my file and my application??
just bit worried..
can anybody help....
thanks...

qorax

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
rajjj said:
Hi ...sir.
I am Feb 22 .2010 applicant
I am waiting ppr from buffalo
My medical done November 25
Sent Ottawa 22 Dec 2011
But after that nothing
Its almost 5 month passed
Even no change in ecase
I sent them case but no respons
I ordered caips yesterday .

So please tell me what i gonna do now ? :( :(
Hi,

Unfortunately with security checks u can't do much than wait, this is where ur file is now. Yes, ur CAIPS/GCMS notes might elicit some info, however keep sending them queries once in 4-6 weeks now that ur case is in the delay mode. I hope in another few weeks u'd be thru.

Good luck.

qorax

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
doc sac said:
Hi captain quorax
As helping as before you are, need your insight ,my case turned to IN PROCESS with application reviewed and processing begun on 27th April,2012. I applied on 1st june2010.
How you see it, please give your valuable comments.
Regards
Doc Sac.
Hi,

That line suggests that ur case is now out of the wait queue... U should be hearing from them in a few months... usually 3-5, with either the MR or an ADR, if any... I hope it's the MR though.

All the best.

qorax

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
sandz said:
Dear Sir,

Pls. go through my following situation wherein I have two applications simultaneously with NDVO :

First application : I applied on 3rd March 2010 and like other pre-juners I have been waiting since then . On 31st 2012, i got ECAS update that mentioned that NDVO has started processing my application on 11th January 2012.

Second Application : As my I was waiting for such long time, I decided to send another application in september 2011 . I got PER and got MR/PP/RPRF request on 9th Feb 2012. Now, My ECAS with second application is showing 'Medical received line' two days back .

There is no further update on my first application.

Now, pls. help me with the following queries:

1. Should i send a letter requesting NDVO at this stage to close my first case as my second case has reached the final stage of processing?

2. I am very curious to know as what will happen next . Will NDVO contact us and tell us to withdraw our first application OR they will close my first application as they take a final decision on my second application.

Sir, ur response will be much appreciated on my above two queries.

Thanks..
Hi,

1. As u have waited this long it'd be wise to yet continue with both apps until one matures with the stamping. In any case u'd not be receiveing the refund on the other since it has gone to IP.

2. Usually the VO wouldn't ask u to w/draw one... But as u get the PRV u may do so for the other. I'd suggest wait some more to take any definitive step.

Regards.

qorax

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
rsrsva said:
Dear Qourax & Seniors

Wht abt job duties. because many persons got rejection because of this. I mean on which level vo is compare job duties with applied noc job duties. Is it before inprocess with date or after it.

thanxs
Hi,

I couldn't comment on it definitively unless I know ur timeline. However, usually JDs would be matched & assessed as the initial step of b/g checks, when u go into IP.

Qorax

qorax

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
Mr.Engineer said:
Dear QORAX i received the following email in the response of my inquiry to LVO , i am feeling its not normal , please help me
Dear Madam / Sir,

This is in response to your enquiry. Be advised that:

the normal time frame for processing of this case has not yet elapsed. Please refer to the Acknowledgement of Receipt (AOR) letter. You were sent this AOR letter on March 21 which stated the service standards for Applications for permanent residence in Canada. If an interview or background enquiries are required, processing will be much longer and it is not possible to provide an estimate at this stage.

We will contact you as soon as we are ready to proceed to the next stage of processing or if we need additional documents and/or information.

Yours sincerely,

Client Service Unit

Immigration and Medical Services Division | Direction de l'immigration et des services médicaux
Canadian High Commission | Haut-commissariat du Canada
38 Grosvenor Street
London, W1K 4AA | Londres, W1K 4AA
United Kingdom | Royaume-Uni

Government of Canada
That response is OK, in fact a std one, recd by many. It asks u to have patience & wait, b'coz ur processing is yet "on"... And nothing cognizitive has come out of it till date.

qorax

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
dentist82 said:
hello everybody,
i have applied under 3113 and got my PER in march from CIO. just have a doubt regarding work experience letter.
i have mentioned my all job duties(mentioned on their website) as dentist in my letter on a clinic letter head signed by my dentist with stamp. it says he is permanent full time paid employee. but the thing is i missed out to mention number of hours/week.. will this reject my file and my application??
just bit worried..
can anybody help....
thanks...
Hi,

U should be fine with that... If the IO desires -- s/he may ask u to elaborate.

Good luck.

sandz

Star Member
Mar 1, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-09-2011
AOR Received.
PER received on 20-12-2011
File Transfer...
20-01-2012
Med's Request
09 -02-2012
Med's Done....
14-02-2012 & remedical on 17-04-2012
Passport Req..
09-02-2012
VISA ISSUED...
DM on 7.05.2012 & address update on 10.05.2012
Thank u very much Sir for ur reply...

qorax said:
Hi,

1. As u have waited this long it'd be wise to yet continue with both apps until one matures with the stamping. In any case u'd not be receiveing the refund on the other since it has gone to IP.

2. Usually the VO wouldn't ask u to w/draw one... But as u get the PRV u may do so for the other. I'd suggest wait some more to take any definitive step.

Regards.

sumangrewal

Star Member
Apr 15, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
CAN anyone HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

:(
SO you given a ray of hope to move forward.

Kindly tell me clearly.

I have done B.E in Food Technology from INDIA and have experience of "Research and Development officer" for 3.5 years in Edible oil refinery and "Quality Assurance Officer" in biscuit manufacturing industry in INDIA.

So now can you lighten me in what case i can apply visa for canada.

What is time for the visa from india

rajjj

Oct 12, 2010
TORONTO
Category........
Visa Office......
cpp ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-02-2013
Doc's Request.
FEE PAID ONLINE
Nomination.....
NO
AOR Received.
05- 04-2013
IELTS Request
yes
Hi sir ......
Thanks for u r reply
I am in Canada almost 4 years on work permit and paying tax to Canadian government .
But I am not getting PR bcuz of this slow processing
But any way i will send them another cse about my case
Thanks again :( :(

doc sac

Star Member
Oct 9, 2010
UAE
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 26,2010.
Doc's Request.
Oct25,2010
Nomination.....
No
AOR Received.
First AOR on Oct25,2010, Second AOR June 8,2011.
IELTS Request
IN PROCESS since April 27,2012.
Med's Request
Waiting
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
Thanks a lot captain.
Doc Sac