Passport Req..
PPR-1 04-02-2013, PPR-2 11-02-2013
VISA ISSUED...
15-02-2013
LANDED..........
15-09-2013
khans said:
Dear brother Silver Shani

My case is a unique one .This is my 3rd medical because after first medical(march2010) CHC islamabad didn't started my beckground checks because of want of sudanese PCC and in 2011 they ask for remedical and up date PCC from home country and from abroad(Sudanese PCC) and started my security checks which took longer than usual and i had to face a security interview on feb 2012 and after successful interview they issued me PPR and medical request(both in one pack)so,please pray for my successful visa stamping.I recieved RPRF letter with PPR letter.

Regards

Khan's
@khan
Congratulations

yfwing

Jan 26, 2012
I got a strange situation.

PPR on April 20th by email. Send passport on April 24, 2012.

My ecas got updated today with 'decision made'. But inside, there is no line about "medical results have been received"

Now, I am worried as I noticed it should show medical received before decision made.

What could be wrong here?

Seniors, please give your advices. Thanks..

slavasz

Oct 4, 2009
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Beijing
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19/10/2009
Doc's Request.
18/12/2009
AOR Received.
19/04/2010
IELTS Request
submitted with docs
File Transfer...
22/12/2009
Med's Request
04/09/2011
Med's Done....
05-09-2011/
Interview........
waved 19/04/2010
Passport Req..
24/05/2012
VISA ISSUED...
13/07/2012
LANDED..........
29/08/2012
Don't worry! eCAS is not CAIPS.
Most of the time it is not accurate.

khans

May 2, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18 march 2008
Doc's Request.
march 2009
IELTS Request
oct 2009
Med's Request
30 mar2010/16mar 2011(remed)
Med's Done....
same
Interview........
02 feb 2012
Passport Req..
13 April with remedical form
VISA ISSUED...
19th July 2012
LANDED..........
waiting
@SS1886

Thanx and InshaAllah u will also be through.....

By the way how was ur interview experience????

Regards

Khans

smiling_face

Champion Member
Apr 20, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 2010
VISA ISSUED...
Nov 2012
LANDED..........
Landed
Hi Captain, just out of curiosity, what do VO do with a case after adding this line in the e-cas? "Your application was reviewed and we started processing on XXXXXXXXXXX."

qorax

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
smiling_face said:
Hi Captain, just out of curiosity, what do VO do with a case after adding this line in the e-cas? "Your application was reviewed and we started processing on XXXXXXXXXXX."
That suggests the apps have come out of the "wait queue" and now the processing has recommenced.

yfwing

Jan 26, 2012
Hi qorax,

Could you please give me some suggestions on my situation? Thanks..

yfwing said:
I got a strange situation.

PPR on April 20th by email. Send passport on April 24, 2012.

My ecas got updated today with 'decision made'. But inside, there is no line about "medical results have been received"

Now, I am worried as I noticed it should show medical received before decision made.

What could be wrong here?

Seniors, please give your advices. Thanks..

mech

May 27, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
Inshallah
LANDED..........
Inshallah
Can anyone please tell me how much time visa officer takes for documentation after inprocess date??
My inprocess date is April 16 but i havn't get any update from their side yet. Can I assume that my documents verification and assessment is over?

Thank you

qorax

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
Background Checks:
How a decision is made on your application

After ur application package reaches the Visa Processing Office [in short - VO] from the CIO, a CIC officer [in short - IO] scrutinizes everything [eligibility check] once more & then begins ur background check process, which is handled by many of the VO's staff, including other agencies.

The IO will make a decision on ur application* based on the immigration requirements at the time u applied, including:
-whether u meet the eligibility criteria for the program under which u applied [ur edn & exp is definitely on their radar].
-whether u have the funds to support urself and ur family when u arrive in Canada.
-the results of ur medical exam.
-the information/clearances received on ur security.

*The VO processing ur application will contact u if u need to send more documents or go to an interview.

Variance in Processing times
The length of time it takes to process applications varies depending on where u applied [the VO], how u applied [qualitative & quantitative docs] and the ease of ur security clearances.

U may be able to avoid unnecessary delays by timely notifying the VO of any changes to ur personal info, such as ur address, contact details, or a change in the makeup of ur family;

Your application will be delayed if:
-Apps have incomplete supporting docs, or
-Docs aren't translated, if required, or
-additional background checks are needed, or
-there are criminal or security problems related to ur application, or
-ur family situation is not clear [reasons could include a divorce or an adoption that is not yet complete or child custody issues that have not been resolved], or
-the VO processing your application has to consult with other CIC offices in Canada or abroad.

BTW, Background & Security Checks will be done on all applications, whatever stream it may be applied, however the outcome [read: speed] of which much depends on ourselves - the way we presented our case file, how meticulous were we to document everything, and our timely response to their queries. Isn't it the same when we partake any project in the corporate world?... do a good job of whatever u do -- that makes the going smoother, easier & faster!

Nothwithstanding the foregoing, a bit of luck does play-up for anything & everything that we do, isn't it? It's the same here as well...

Qorax

qorax

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
yfwing said:
Hi qorax,

Could you please give me some suggestions on my situation? Thanks..
Hi,

U should be fine, many a times they overlook logging the "MR" on e-Cas, while sometimes it'd be reflected after some delay (admin reasons). "DM" after pps submission is 99% pps stamped.

All the best.

qorax

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
mech said:
Can anyone please tell me how much time visa officer takes for documentation after inprocess date??
My inprocess date is April 16 but i havn't get any update from their side yet. Can I assume that my documents verification and assessment is over?

Thank you
Hi,

"IP" in e-Cas is of least consequence to ur case processing. What matters is ur timeline and understanding the "wait times/queue". As u beat the queue (2-yrs for 2010 cases) ur file will be reopened and serious processing would commence. Usually an indication of it'd be the line with "in process date" inside the e-Cas of "IP".

U r pretty close!
Ps.: I've recd ur PM as well.

Kanamen

Champion Member
Oct 20, 2010
CANADA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
qorax said:
Background Checks:
How a decision is made on your application

After ur application package reaches the Visa Processing Office [in short - VO] from the CIO, a CIC officer [in short - IO] scrutinizes everything [eligibility check] once more & then begins ur background check process, which is handled by many of the VO's staff, including other agencies.

The IO will make a decision on ur application* based on the immigration requirements at the time u applied, including:
-whether u meet the eligibility criteria for the program under which u applied [ur edn & exp is definitely on their radar].
-whether u have the funds to support urself and ur family when u arrive in Canada.
-the results of ur medical exam.
-the information/clearances received on ur security.

*The VO processing ur application will contact u if u need to send more documents or go to an interview.

Variance in Processing times
The length of time it takes to process applications varies depending on where u applied [the VO], how u applied [qualitative & quantitative docs] and the ease of ur security clearances.

U may be able to avoid unnecessary delays by timely notifying the VO of any changes to ur personal info, such as ur address, contact details, or a change in the makeup of ur family;

Your application will be delayed if:
-Apps have incomplete supporting docs, or
-Docs aren't translated, if required, or
-additional background checks are needed, or
-there are criminal or security problems related to ur application, or
-ur family situation is not clear [reasons could include a divorce or an adoption that is not yet complete or child custody issues that have not been resolved], or
-the VO processing your application has to consult with other CIC offices in Canada or abroad.

BTW, Background & Security Checks will be done on all applications, whatever stream it may be applied, however the outcome [read: speed] of which much depends on ourselves - the way we presented our case file, how meticulous were we to document everything, and our timely response to their queries. Isn't it the same when we partake any project in the corporate world?... do a good job of whatever u do -- that makes the going smoother, easier & faster!

Nothwithstanding the foregoing, a bit of luck does play-up for anything & everything that we do, isn't it? It's the same here as well...

Qorax
Very informative post Sir.....+1

yfwing

Jan 26, 2012
Thanks for your encouraging statement.

I was really worried when I found out the situation late last night. 8)

qorax said:
Hi,

U should be fine, many a times they overlook logging the "MR" on e-Cas, while sometimes it'd be reflected after some delay (admin reasons). "DM" after pps submission is 99% pps stamped.

All the best.

rajjj

Oct 12, 2010
TORONTO
Category........
Visa Office......
cpp ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-02-2013