+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Background Checks -EXPLAINED >>>

sweetlove16

Star Member
Nov 16, 2011
hi qorax, i just want to ask..what documents shoud i submit if i did not finish my masters degree? i dropped out on the 4th sem.. also, will it have any negative effect on my application? thanks!

Nona007

Star Member
Feb 10, 2011
Dear Qorax
I am SAP Oct2007 applicant In october 2011 I did send Medical RPRF updated forms and Updated PCC's. to a recent inquiry I got the following reply
Dear Sir,

Your file is currently undergoing a final review by an Immigration Officer. We will soon be in contact with further instructions relating to the final stages of the application process.

Regards,
CDD

Can you advise me how long it is going to be "will soon be in contact with further instructions relating to the final stages of the application process."
Thanks and Regards
Nona

May 16, 2011
@ danhass and others,

I just read ur post re CAIPS notes, want to share this site: immigrationguides.com/index.php?option=content&task=view&id=203
Looks like it is good for independent decoding of CAIPS notes , but some wordings & abbrev seem to me outdated. May be senior members in this forum know better sources, if so please share!

qorax

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
sweetlove16 said:
hi qorax, i just want to ask..what documents shoud i submit if i did not finish my masters degree? i dropped out on the 4th sem.. also, will it have any negative effect on my application? thanks!
-Incomplete course of study doesn't fetch u points.
-No negative effect.

qorax

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
Nona007 said:
Dear Qorax
I am SAP Oct2007 applicant In october 2011 I did send Medical RPRF updated forms and Updated PCC's. to a recent inquiry I got the following reply
Dear Sir,

Your file is currently undergoing a final review by an Immigration Officer. We will soon be in contact with further instructions relating to the final stages of the application process.

Regards,
CDD

Can you advise me how long it is going to be "will soon be in contact with further instructions relating to the final stages of the application process."
Thanks and Regards
Nona
The PPR usually comes by 3-5 months from the meds submission. U aren't delayed as yet. Expect it around Jan-12.

Nona007

Star Member
Feb 10, 2011
qorax said:
The PPR usually comes by 3-5 months from the meds submission. U aren't delayed as yet. Expect it around Jan-12.
Thanks qorax
I receieved PPR today afternoon..Already sent passports a few minutes ago
Thank you for your support
regards
Nona

msaleem216

Champion Member
Mar 4, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
london
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-05-2007
Doc's Request.
10-03-2009
Med's Done....
11-03-2013
Passport Req..
05-11-2014
VISA ISSUED...
22-11-2014
LANDED..........
3rd December,2014 INSHA ALLAH

bhallasorav

Sep 27, 2011
india
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28/04/2014
Doc's Request.
FILE number 29/07/2014
Nomination.....
Still waiting
AOR Received.
7/05/2014
captains qorax..
how r u.. i need little advise from u... do u think i should call the CIC and check status of my application.. my application was received on 03/10/11. If possible please update me with their number as well.. Please advise.

Thanks & regards
sorav

omm

Champion Member
Aug 27, 2009
USA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I advice you to check your payment method is charged or not means the CIO application fees charged from payment method, if it's charged than you will heard (email/post) by CIO soon. if still fees payment not charged please wait 30days more, it will take near about 3months for deciding eligibility by CIO office.

OMM

bhallasorav said:
captains qorax..
how r u.. i need little advise from u... do u think i should call the CIC and check status of my application.. my application was received on 03/10/11. If possible please update me with their number as well.. Please advise.

Thanks & regards
sorav

omm

Champion Member
Aug 27, 2009
USA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nona007 said:
Thanks qorax
I receieved PPR today afternoon..Already sent passports a few minutes ago
Thank you for your support
regards
Nona
Great Congrats..

OMM

bhallasorav

Sep 27, 2011
india
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28/04/2014
Doc's Request.
FILE number 29/07/2014
Nomination.....
Still waiting
AOR Received.
7/05/2014
omm said:
I advice you to check your payment method is charged or not means the CIO application fees charged from payment method, if it's charged than you will heard (email/post) by CIO soon. if still fees payment not charged please wait 30days more, it will take near about 3months for deciding eligibility by CIO office.

OMM
yeah i have checked with my bank.. if they have received any update on my credit card for payment but they said no as of yet....so it means i should wait for this month....
regards
sorav

omm

Champion Member
Aug 27, 2009
USA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
That's good to wait, once payment charged you will get reply from CIO in 2weeks minimum to 4weeks maximum.

OMM

bhallasorav said:
yeah i have checked with my bank.. if they have received any update on my credit card for payment but they said no as of yet....so it means i should wait for this month....
regards
sorav