Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
sunshine11 said:
Dear qorax
I need your advice...
I received replied email from CHC ND on 5th Oct. The email was:-
“Your application has been reviewed by an officer and is pending the final decision. You will be notified once all steps are complete”

My medical will expire in Feb 2012.

Plz can you tell me how long it will take CHC ND for final decision (will they take decision before Feb)and , do I need to send another email to CHC ND or not?
PLZ HELPPPPPPPPPPP
Replied to u elsewhere...

scarycemetery

Oct 13, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-11-2010
Doc's Request.
16-08-2011
File Transfer...
10-01-2011
Med's Done....
09-11-2010 and 04-11-2011
Interview........
24-11-2011
Passport Req..
19-01-2012
VISA ISSUED...
23-01-2012
LANDED..........
09-02-2012
Wow!! This really helped me a lot! However I do have one question...hoping someone can be of help!

My husband's application has been in Damascus, Syria since Jan.10 2011. The VO requested additional documents back in August, and he had an interview on Nov. 24th. In the interview he was told that they just need to go through the security checks and his file is complete. He hasn't been to any other country, lived anywhere else, and no criminal record. Should it take much longer? The immigration officer interviewing him said it shouldn't be much longer. But I thought they do the security checks before they call you for an interview...?

D

DenverCO

Dear Qorax,

I have a quick question. I had filed for my FSW1 PR process while I was in USA. About 6 months back, while the application is still in Process, I moved to Canada on WP. I got the medical request from LA office last week.

They had not requested for RPRF or any other additional documents (like PCC or FBI clearance). They had not even mentioned about the Interview being waived too.

Please can you advise on:

(1) Can I still send the RPRF?
(2) Shall I proactively send the PCC/FBI just to avoid they being asked for again (the last ones I had submitted were at least 18 months old)
(3) Is there any clearance that I can get from Canadian authorities as I am living here for the last 6 months? If so, I want to pro actively send this too. I am hoping this will help speed up my BGC.

Please advise when you get sometime. Thanks in advance for your help & time.

qorax

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
DenverCO said:
Dear Qorax,

I have a quick question. I had filed for my FSW1 PR process while I was in USA. About 6 months back, while the application is still in Process, I moved to Canada on WP. I got the medical request from LA office last week.

They had not requested for RPRF or any other additional documents (like PCC or FBI clearance). They had not even mentioned about the Interview being waived too.

Please can you advise on:

(1) Can I still send the RPRF?
(2) Shall I proactively send the PCC/FBI just to avoid they being asked for again (the last ones I had submitted were at least 18 months old)
(3) Is there any clearance that I can get from Canadian authorities as I am living here for the last 6 months? If so, I want to pro actively send this too. I am hoping this will help speed up my BGC.

Please advise when you get sometime. Thanks in advance for your help & time.
Yes, u r being rightfully proactive...

1. Send the RPRF, it'd save u addnl BF'Ds.
2. Not needed... wait for their request, if any.
3. If u can, do send the RCMP report as well... they'd sure ask for it down the line...

Good luck!
Qorax

D

DenverCO

qorax said:
Yes, u r being rightfully proactive...

1. Send the RPRF, it'd save u addnl BF'Ds.
2. Not needed... wait for their request, if any.
3. If u can, do send the RCMP report as well... they'd sure ask for it down the line...

Good luck!
Qorax
Thank you Qorax. Is it normal to get the Medical Request without RPRF? Shall I expect any delays to my file processing as they had not asked me to pay RPRF? Please advise. Thanks in advance.

giogenre

Aug 11, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello Qorax,

I just want to clarify something regarding on work experience. I have read conflicting opinion about earning points in work experience in other forums.

If an applicant have a one year experience (but less than two years) listed in the present 29 NOC list, he/she will suppose to earn 15 points for it. And then, this applicant have also work experience NOT in the 29 NOC list (more than three years) but satisfies the condition of: (a) in an occupation of Skill Type 0, or Skill level A or B of the Canadian National Occupation and (b) has this experience within the last 10 years. Does this applicant entitled to earn a maximum points of 21 because the total work experience is more than four years?

Hope for your answer. Thanks! ;D

nazarwaheed

Star Member
Nov 17, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-28-2011
Doc's Request.
with the applications
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
Awaiting
IELTS Request
sent with the file
File Transfer...
NA
Med's Request
NA
Med's Done....
NA
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
NA
VISA ISSUED...
NA
LANDED..........
NA
giogenre said:
Hello Qorax,

I just want to clarify something regarding on work experience. I have read conflicting opinion about earning points in work experience in other forums.

If an applicant have a one year experience (but less than two years) listed in the present 29 NOC list, he/she will suppose to earn 15 points for it. And then, this applicant have also work experience NOT in the 29 NOC list (more than three years) but satisfies the condition of: (a) in an occupation of Skill Type 0, or Skill level A or B of the Canadian National Occupation and (b) has this experience within the last 10 years. Does this applicant entitled to earn a maximum points of 21 because the total work experience is more than four years?

the experience to be claimed should be within the NOC list or skill type .... other than that the occupation is not counted

qorax

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
giogenre said:
Hello Qorax,

U get points for your total experience, whatever job it may be, whether or not it's in the 29 list, whatever skill type it maybe AND whenever it might be worked.

It's only for being 'eligible in the MIs' that u need 1-yr's exp in the last 10-yrs in one of the NOCs of the 29 list.

Qorax

qorax

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
DenverCO said:
Thank you Qorax. Is it normal to get the Medical Request without RPRF? Shall I expect any delays to my file processing as they had not asked me to pay RPRF? Please advise. Thanks in advance.
Not normal -- however s/he might have overlooked that.

ItsBeenLongNow

Champion Member
Nov 26, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dear Qorax,

is there any truth to the news/rumors that old SAP cases are being looked at actively now and will be finalizing by 2012?

thanks buddy

qorax

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
ItsBeenLongNow said:
Dear Qorax,

is there any truth to the news/rumors that old SAP cases are being looked at actively now and will be finalizing by 2012?

thanks buddy
Regrets, I'm unaware of it.

giogenre

Aug 11, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
qorax said:
U get points for your total experience, whatever job it may be, whether or not it's in the 29 list, whatever skill type it maybe AND whenever it might be worked.

It's only for being 'eligible in the MIs' that u need 1-yr's exp in the last 10-yrs in one of the NOCs of the 29 list.

Qorax
Thanks Qorax!

What I thought before is one must have work experience which is the 29 NOC list for a total of 4 years to get the maximum 21 points. I guess I was wrong and maybe I'm not the only one.

Ochena

Star Member
Oct 27, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
January, 2010
Doc's Request.
March, 2010
AOR Received.
In process from 30 March, 2012
IELTS Request
with initial application
File Transfer...
March, 2010
Med's Request
25th June, 2012
Interview........
waived
qorax said:
a) They'd Xcheck your both apps.
b) The first one would take longer than the 2nd.
c) They'd be processed simultaneously... but each under it's separate queues.
Dear Qorax
I got your reply. Sorry for thanking u late.
I have another query to know. One of my friend applied under 0631 (Restaurant Manager). CIO recieved it on 24th November, 2011. On 23rd Nov, no. of app. recieved in this NOC was 458, then on 29th Nov, app. recieved was 481 and on 6th December, its 498 now. Is there a chance of his app. to fall within the cap? What do you think?
Thanks in advance.
Best regards.
Ochena

qorax

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
Ochena said:
Dear Qorax
I got your reply. Sorry for thanking u late.
I have another query to know. One of my friend applied under 0631 (Restaurant Manager). CIO recieved it on 24th November, 2011. On 23rd Nov, no. of app. recieved in this NOC was 458, then on 29th Nov, app. recieved was 481 and on 6th December, its 498 now. Is there a chance of his app. to fall within the cap? What do you think?
Thanks in advance.
Best regards.
Ochena
With your timeshots I believe he has a fair chance.