+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Background Checks -EXPLAINED >>>

tiarachel85

Champion Member
Jun 27, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Kindly help Mr Qorax & other seniors:-

Is there any particular quota for number of visas to be issued for each embassy for pre-jun & post june applicants?

If yes, how do we know if quota is filled?

Please help someone

Thanks

nazarwaheed

Star Member
Nov 17, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-28-2011
Doc's Request.
with the applications
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
Awaiting
IELTS Request
sent with the file
File Transfer...
NA
Med's Request
NA
Med's Done....
NA
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
NA
VISA ISSUED...
NA
LANDED..........
NA
tiarachel85 said:

Is there any particular quota for number of visas to be issued for each embassy for pre-jun & post june applicants?

Please help someone

Thanks
i dont think the quota is with the visa office
it is centralized with the CIO. Seniors might be certain on this.

qorax

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
Prince_Raj said:
Dear Mr. QORAX!

MY interpretation about MI-1 is, that these Ministerial Instruction does not apply on the processing timeline of Provincial Nominee Cases, it only applies on FSW Class cases, as per the instructions wording.

However Sir , Your Interpretation regarding M1 (i.e they (CIC) are imposing TIME BAR of MI-1, irrespective of category/stream) is much more closer to the practical reality.

KIND REGARDS
Yes, u r absolutely right... MIs cater to FSW only. Which is why I wrote 2011 (also) besides the MIs, in that reply. Apps under any cat is having a different queue from 2011, which is smaller than the previous yrs.

Qorax

qorax

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
Huzefa said:
Hello everyone

I would appreciate if any senior member can help with my problem.

The problem is my UK work permits expires in March 2012 and I will move back to India thereafter. So what should I do....can I request tranfer of file from LVO to NDVO while my case is in progress. Will it delay my application further. I am really confused as to what should I do when the time comes to move.

Thanks again for any help
U may request, however they may or may not. Tfr of files is done for processing integrity reasons & that decision remains with CIC.

qorax

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
tiarachel85 said:

Please help someone

Thanks
Quotas r CHC based indeed, in consonance to the overall entry limits set by CIC. However, they aren't pre/post June basis, rather NOC based... and we have no way to know those limits.

love bird 43

Aug 13, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hi, all
want to ask about, which city is suitable for , pakistani people for serviveng jobs, transport, ect,
downtown,???
calgery???
mississaga???
any other place to live in toronto , plz advise???

qorax

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
love bird 43 said:
hi, all
want to ask about, which city is suitable for , pakistani people for serviveng jobs, transport, ect,
downtown,???
calgery???
mississaga???
any other place to live in toronto , plz advise???
Once u enter Canada as a PR u ought to set-aside* your nationality, religion, creed, beliefs, orientation etc. AND embrace the Canadian culture, traditions, temperament & way of life... to integrate into this country with ease & become a "Canadian".

It's 'only' with this virtue that u'd succeed... Else, u'd always remain an "Indian in Canada", or a "Chinese in Canada" and the like (no ill-intentions meant to any nationality here). And that'd take us no where... especially our kid/s -- they'd remain confused, ill-equipped for the socio-economic challenges & growth.

We have taken a decision to come to the North America/s - the choice was ours - and to amalgamate ourselves into this society - for the benefit of our family - to have a brighter future - see our further generation/s succeed -- how could that be possible if we yet remain in our cocoons? If we continue in our own sect / sub-groups? We got to break-free from that bondage & profess equality... We got to choose... choose what the terrain demands... and that is to be a 'Canadian at heart'!

If we do not -- we'd remain a 'minority' all our life in Canada -- then it's we alone to be blamed for the dis-integration of society... for our own failures... for 'crying wolf' when a 'white' calls us 'black or brown'... we shouldn't then crib 'discrimination' ! Didn't we call for it?

Would we accept another countryman set home in our homeland, but remain aloof to our ways of life? Won't s/he be marginalized?Be a mis-fit? That's exactly what'd happen to us if we tread that path here, in Canada... We got to STOP what we partook in our erstwhile country & look at everyone here as 'one'... Else, we better remain in India, China, Pakistan or wherever... but that's not what we wanted, did we?

Let's be Canadians from day-1... that's the only way to succeed... Let's move forward... Let's make it 'one-world'... for pete's sake... for our kid/s sake... Else this immigration - this journey - will never be successful - for our families!

We have a generation to look forward to, brothers...
Let's do what is right !

Qorax
*No one suggests u to forget or forego your religion/culture -- but keep it contained within the 4-walls of your home. While for the goodness of this society at large, pls go the Canadian way!

Kanamen

Champion Member
Oct 20, 2010
CANADA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
qorax said:
Once u enter Canada as a PR u ought to set-aside* your nationality, religion, creed, beliefs, orientation etc. AND embrace the Canadian culture, traditions, temperament & way of life... to integrate into this country with ease & become a "Canadian".

It's 'only' with this virtue that u'd succeed... Else, u'd always remain an "Indian in Canada", or a "Chinese in Canada" and the like (no ill-intentions meant to any nationality here). And that'd take us no where... especially our kid/s -- they'd remain confused, ill-equipped for the socio-economic challenges & growth.

We have taken a decision to come to the North America/s - the choice was ours - and to amalgamate ourselves into this society - for the benefit of our family - to have a brighter future - see our further generation/s succeed -- how could that be possible if we yet remain in our cocoons? If we continue in our own sect / sub-groups? We got to break-free from that bondage & profess equality... We got to choose... choose what the terrain demands... and that is to be a 'Canadian at heart'!

If we do not -- we'd remain a 'minority' all our life in Canada -- then it's we alone to be blamed for the dis-integration of society... for our own failures... for 'crying wolf' when a 'white' calls us 'black or brown'... we shouldn't then crib 'discrimination' ! Didn't we call for it?

Would we accept another countryman set home in our homeland, but remain aloof to our ways of life? Won't s/he be marginalized?Be a mis-fit? That's exactly what'd happen to us if we tread that path here, in Canada... We got to STOP what we partook in our erstwhile country & look at everyone here as 'one'... Else, we better remain in India, China, Pakistan or wherever... but that's not what we wanted, did we?

Let's be Canadians from day-1... that's the only way to succeed... Let's move forward... Let's make it 'one-world'... for pete's sake... for our kid/s sake... Else this immigration - this journey - will never be successful - for our families!

We have a generation to look forward to, brothers...
Let's do what is right !

Qorax
*No one suggests u to forget or forego your religion/culture -- but keep it contained within the 4-walls of your home. While for the goodness of this society at large, pls go the Canadian way!
Well said Captain .Its the key to be successful in Canada .

bhallasorav

Sep 27, 2011
india
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28/04/2014
Doc's Request.
FILE number 29/07/2014
Nomination.....
Still waiting
AOR Received.
7/05/2014
well said captain qorax... ur words have had a great impact on my thinking.....

much thanks and appreciated..

regards
sorav

sohail-khan86

Star Member
May 14, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-10-2009
Doc's Request.
4-6-2010
IELTS Request
sent with application
Med's Request
13-12-2010
Med's Done....
27-12-2010---------- re-meds (24-2-2012)
Interview........
sept 2011... Case Approved...
Passport Req..
25/7/2012.. decision made. (28/8/2012) lets see when I get my passport back now..
VISA ISSUED...
22/8/2012
LANDED..........
27th jan 13 n became permanent resident...
qorax said:
It's the yr-end... things tend to go slow... the quotas get full.... only handful of the apps, in 'desired'* NOCs get approved against the limited quotas.

Qorax
*The desired NOCs r intimated by HRSDC from time-to-time... we cannot know which.
So does that mean that there is no chance that they would extend my medicals now!:( since they have mentioned now that i might have to go through another one if case is not finalized wihtin 15 dec...

qorax

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
sohail-khan86 said:
So does that mean that there is no chance that they would extend my medicals now!:( since they have mentioned now that i might have to go through another one if case is not finalized wihtin 15 dec...
Very unlikely, regrets bro.

mehulca

Oct 9, 2010
India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-04-2010
Doc's Request.
24-06-2010
AOR Received.
27-07-2010
IELTS Request
Result submitted with other documents
File Transfer...
30-06-2010
Med's Request
08-11-2012
Med's Done....
20-11-2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
08-11-2012
VISA ISSUED...
18-02-2013 received on 25-02-2013
LANDED..........
April 2013
qorax said:
Quotas r CHC based indeed, in consonance to the overall entry limits set by CIC. However, they aren't pre/post June basis, rather NOC based... and we have no way to know those limits.
Hi Qorax,

I was aware of the fact that quotas are CHC based but was not aware that they are NOC based. If that is the case, is it possible that a file with an NOC which is not currently in demand (like the 1 I applied under) will take longer that usual?