+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Background Checks -EXPLAINED >>>

lepetit

Star Member
May 5, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
To: Mr QORAX

It is nearly 6 months since 2nd AOR from Singapore VO, and my E-cas status still remains RBVO with no job verification or medical request. My present company (the one that I claim points for experience in full documents submitted to VO) will move to a different location in a next few days.

Do you think I should inform the VO about the new address and phone number of my company? As I have read at some post that this kind of notification will unnecessarily lengthen the processing time of my case. Besides, in the 2nd AOR from the VO, it is clearly stated that I must inform the VO about changes in my address, my family status only.

If I don't inform the VO the new address and phone number, is there any possibility that the VO will make an unfavorable decision to me in case they couldn't reach my employer by phone (or physical visit)? In that case, will I stand a chance to explain to them (by letter, or in the interview, if any)?

Thank you very much!
(any share from other members with similar situations will be appreciated)

qorax

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
lepetit said:

It is nearly 6 months since 2nd AOR from Singapore VO, and my E-cas status still remains RBVO with no job verification or medical request. My present company (the one that I claim points for experience in full documents submitted to VO) will move to a different location in a next few days.

Do you think I should inform the VO about the new address and phone number of my company? As I have read at some post that this kind of notification will unnecessarily lengthen the processing time of my case. Besides, in the 2nd AOR from the VO, it is clearly stated that I must inform the VO about changes in my address, my family status only.

If I don't inform the VO the new address and phone number, is there any possibility that the VO will make an unfavorable decision to me in case they couldn't reach my employer by phone (or physical visit)? In that case, will I stand a chance to explain to them (by letter, or in the interview, if any)?

Thank you very much!
-The delay, if any, could be due to various reasons.
-U r required to info your VO about profile changes asap.
-For this 'address change of employer' u won't have any adversity in case prcessing.

Qorax

lepetit

Star Member
May 5, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
qorax said:
-The delay, if any, could be due to various reasons.
-U r required to info your VO about profile changes asap.
-For this 'address change of employer' u won't have any adversity in case prcessing.

Qorax
Thanks a lot for your prompt reply, Mr. QORAX :)

canadaforall

Champion Member
Aug 11, 2009
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30th January 2009
Doc's Request.
February .12 .2009
AOR Received.
30. 08.2009
IELTS Request
no
File Transfer...
Med's Request
march 27th 2012
Med's Done....
5 april 2012
Interview........
waved
Passport Req..
March 27th 2912
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
lepetit said:

Thank you very much!

Yes i am also a 4131 and when the numbers of my employers changed, he also advised me to let them know. So i did so, if the want to verify it should not be any problem. This is because if they call and the number is not working different officer will interpret it in their own way. So please do it as soon as possible.

Hope it helps.

ss1886

Oct 18, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-11-2010
Doc's Request.
18-08-2011
AOR Received.
17-02-2011
IELTS Request
Sent with documents
File Transfer...
12-03-2011
Med's Request
22-12-2012
Med's Done....
04-01-2013
Interview........
26-08-2012
Passport Req..
PPR-1 04-02-2013, PPR-2 11-02-2013
VISA ISSUED...
15-02-2013
LANDED..........
15-09-2013
@ Qorax

I have recently got my PER, please tell me what will happen now when my documents will be send to Visa Office and in how much time usualy one gets the medicals and VIsa to Canada ? VisaOffice London

CrazyLeo

Star Member
Dec 9, 2010
Hyderabad, India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-04-2010
Doc's Request.
24-06-2010
AOR Received.
24-06-2010
IELTS Request
24-06-2010 Score 7.5
File Transfer...
not sure but sent the complete package on Oct 12th 2010, In-Process from March 2012
Med's Request
Feb 13th 2013
Med's Done....
March 1st week, sent Passports and all other reqd doc.s on March 17th and recvd by NDVO on March 19th 2013
Interview........
I guess its waived, status changed to DM on Oct 17th 2013
Passport Req..
Feb 13th 2013
Hi Qorax / All,

Please help me understanding my status and also advice me if it would ok me sending an email inquiry to ND-VO now asking for an update on my status or wait till 8 months complete

I applied on Apr 12th NOC – 4131 and got the first email from FSW-Centralized-Intake-Office@cic.gc.ca - Federal Skilled Worker Centralized Intake Office -Sydney, Nova Scotia on June 24th with a file no. starting with BXXXXXXXX
I sent my complete doc.s in Oct and ND-VO recvd them on Oct 16th 2010, never recvd any acknowledgement from them so sent an email on Nov 2nd to ND-VO, revd an reply from them on Nov 10th with a big lengthy response as usually they do. Highlights of that email were

” Our office has created a file for you with the file number: BXXXXXXXXX. Please note that this file number is different than the one that was assigned to you by the Centralized Intake Office in Sydney, Nova Scotia, Canada. You must quote this file number in any future correspondence with our office.
Before your application can be placed in processing, our office will make a final determination as to whether or not you are eligible for processing. If your application is not eligible for processing, you will receive a letter informing you of the reasons for the determination as well as a refund.
If your application is determined to be eligible for processing, processing will begin on a priority basis.Applications in the Federal Skilled Worker category require an average of 8 months to process at this office. Once your application has been assessed, you will receive further instructions from this office. Please do not contact this office to request a status update unless 8 months have passed since you submitted your complete application.”

Surprisingly though they said file no. was different from the first one, its exactly the same.
On Jan 25th when I checked my online application status I saw a new status updateCrazyLeo - Centralized Intake Office Sydney (CIO-S) Eligibility Review Complete
CrazyLeo - In Process

When I clicked on In Process it said “ We received your application for permanent residence on April 12th 2010”

For last few days when I am trying to chk my status using the same BXXXXXXXX it says
We were not able to identify you using the information you provided. There could be three possible reasons:
• Please be sure the information you entered is correct and then try again.
• This service is only available to clients with applications in process. We may have received your application but not yet begun processing it. The following link may help you determine if your application is being processed:
Application Processing Times
• At this time, you may use this on-line service to view the status of your application ONLY if you have:
• sponsored a member of the family class;
• applied for permanent residence from within or outside Canada;
• applied for a permanent resident card (initial, replacement or renewal);
• applied for Canadian citizenship (grant of citizenship);
• applied for Canadian citizenship for a person adopted by a Canadian citizen (on or after January 1, 1947);
• applied for a citizenship certificate (proof of Canadian citizenship);
• applied to renounce Canadian citizenship; or
• applied to resume Canadian citizenship.

My consultant yaxis says we should never send any emails till they get back to us, Please suggest me watto do now

ahmadtajwer

Champion Member
Jun 29, 2009
Aurora
Ecas system is playing up a bit now a days, there are several applicants who can't access their Ecas at the moment. Try another couple of weeks, if no progress then you may wish to send a case specific enquiry to your local CHC.

qorax

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
CrazyLeo said:
Hi Qorax / All,

My consultant yaxis says we should never send any emails till they get back to us, Please suggest me watto do now
Your consultant is talking BullSh**, as usual.

Send your VO an email requesting for guidance about the e-cas.

Qorax

qorax

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
ss1886 said:
@ Qorax

I have recently got my PER, please tell me what will happen now when my documents will be send to Visa Office and in how much time usualy one gets the medicals and VIsa to Canada ? VisaOffice London
U should expect your meds after 4-6 months from the date your docs r recd@the VO.
Qorax

haral

Champion Member
Apr 12, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
is this timeline for all fast track applicants from all VOs or only for applicants under current occupation list????

qorax said:
U should expect your meds after 4-6 months from the date your docs r recd @ the VO.
Qorax

qorax

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
haral said:
is this timeline for all fast track applicants from all VOs or only for applicants under current occupation list????
For PER cases - post6/26 ones.
Else -- 4-6 months from the 2nd AOR [note: usually].

Qorax

ss1886

Oct 18, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-11-2010
Doc's Request.
18-08-2011
AOR Received.
17-02-2011
IELTS Request
Sent with documents
File Transfer...
12-03-2011
Med's Request
22-12-2012
Med's Done....
04-01-2013
Interview........
26-08-2012
Passport Req..
PPR-1 04-02-2013, PPR-2 11-02-2013
VISA ISSUED...
15-02-2013
LANDED..........
15-09-2013
@Qorax
Thanks for the help, u r great

cybervjs

Star Member
Sep 11, 2010
Toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
@ Dear Qorax,
Today i got response from CHC London via email, reply to my case specific inqurey.

Dear Sir,

Thank you for contacting us. We are currently awaiting for results on you background checks.

Regards

IMS

could any1 tell me does this email mean's they are still in process of doing b/c or is that over?

Thanks.

Cybervjs

slavasz

Oct 4, 2009
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Beijing
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19/10/2009
Doc's Request.
18/12/2009
AOR Received.
19/04/2010
IELTS Request
submitted with docs
File Transfer...
22/12/2009
Med's Request
04/09/2011
Med's Done....
05-09-2011/
Interview........
waved 19/04/2010
Passport Req..
24/05/2012
VISA ISSUED...
13/07/2012
LANDED..........
29/08/2012
Well, if you just read the letter again: "We are currently awaiting for results on you background checks."
It is not over of course. When they receive results even that it might not be over.
Just relax. Everything will be OK. Since you can't control it you have nothing to worry.

sultanali

Aug 23, 2010
Scarborough
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
cybervjs said:
@ Dear Qorax,
Today i got response from CHC London via email, reply to my case specific inqurey.

Dear Sir,

Thank you for contacting us. We are currently awaiting for results on you background checks.

Regards

IMS

could any1 tell me does this email mean's they are still in process of doing b/c or is that over?

Thanks.

Cybervjs
its still in process ...