VISA ISSUED...
18 July 2013
LANDED..........
sept 29 2013
Dear Qorax

Please help me.

Got Caips notes today

PAPER FILE SEND TO PA FILE BF'D TO: R2M ON 08-01-2011

WHAT IS RCM OR R2M ? IF THIS IS VISA OFFICER'S WITH THEN THERE IS PEOPLE R2M?

Also Points

AGE 10
EXP. 21
ARRANGED EMPLOYMENT 10
EDUCATION 22
LANGUAGE 06
ADAPTABILITY 05
OFFER OF EMPLOYMENT 05

TOTAL POINT 74 AS PER CAIPS.
BUT ITS SHOULD BE 79 ?

PSDEC 1 ON O4-06-2010
SECDEC 4 ON 04-06-2010
BDEC 0 = Security decision - None yet
OREQ 0 = Other requirements = None yet
MEDDEC 0 = Medical Decision - None yet

Does visa officer change his mid and refuse application after giving this sign that PSDEC 1 and SECDEC 4?

My online status was changed to in process in June 2010 and in July VO send me letter that I am not satisfied with you ielts score.

VO comments

Lang: indicates basic / moderate proficiency in English. no French ielts cert provided & verified online 6 pts. note pa has provided 2 ielts certs & total pts obtained are the same for each & the Proficiency indicated by pa himself on sched 3 is reflected in the 12 dec 09 cert.

what is SCHED 3 ?

after that I send him new ielts score but I just improve half before was L 5.0 R 5.0 W 4.5 S 6.0 5 overall
New result has been sent L 5 R 4.5 W 5.5 S 6 Overall band 5.5

Ielts full detail has appeared on caips

Do you think that he got satisfied?

The question in does visa office change his decision like when he gives PSDEC 1 and SELDEC 4?

Also in caips STATUS SEC CRIM

3 ME
3 MY WIFE
2 MY SON LESS THEN 18

What do you think when visa officer send MEDICALS ?

Also this is my second time for caips notes requested.
In first caips there was written IMM 1017S REQUESTED 18-02-2010

But is New CAIPS I found that new date has be written IMM 1017S REQUESTED 16-08-2010 what does its mean’s by changing date for medical?

Still I did not received any medicals also I did not provided PCC for Saudi Arabia I just provided them PCC for Pakistan.

Please help me

qorax

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
Drooza said:
Dear Qorax

Please help me.

Got Caips notes today

PAPER FILE SEND TO PA FILE BF'D TO: R2M ON 08-01-2011

WHAT IS RCM OR R2M ? IF THIS IS VISA OFFICER'S WITH THEN THERE IS PEOPLE R2M?

Also Points

AGE 10
EXP. 21
ARRANGED EMPLOYMENT 10
EDUCATION 22
LANGUAGE 06
ADAPTABILITY 05
OFFER OF EMPLOYMENT 05

TOTAL POINT 74 AS PER CAIPS.
BUT ITS SHOULD BE 79 ?

PSDEC 1 ON O4-06-2010
SECDEC 4 ON 04-06-2010
BDEC 0 = Security decision - None yet
OREQ 0 = Other requirements = None yet
MEDDEC 0 = Medical Decision - None yet

Does visa officer change his mid and refuse application after giving this sign that PSDEC 1 and SECDEC 4?

My online status was changed to in process in June 2010 and in July VO send me letter that I am not satisfied with you ielts score.

VO comments

Lang: indicates basic / moderate proficiency in English. no French ielts cert provided & verified online 6 pts. note pa has provided 2 ielts certs & total pts obtained are the same for each & the Proficiency indicated by pa himself on sched 3 is reflected in the 12 dec 09 cert.

what is SCHED 3 ?

after that I send him new ielts score but I just improve half before was L 5.0 R 5.0 W 4.5 S 6.0 5 overall
New result has been sent L 5 R 4.5 W 5.5 S 6 Overall band 5.5

Ielts full detail has appeared on caips

Do you think that he got satisfied?

The question in does visa office change his decision like when he gives PSDEC 1 and SELDEC 4?

Also in caips STATUS SEC CRIM

3 ME
3 MY WIFE
2 MY SON LESS THEN 18

What do you think when visa officer send MEDICALS ?

Also this is my second time for caips notes requested.
In first caips there was written IMM 1017S REQUESTED 18-02-2010

But is New CAIPS I found that new date has be written IMM 1017S REQUESTED 16-08-2010 what does its mean's by changing date for medical?

Still I did not received any medicals also I did not provided PCC for Saudi Arabia I just provided them PCC for Pakistan.

Please help me
1. Those r indeed the initials of a VO staff. However, if R2M was written in the VO's notes it'd denote 'Return-to-Me'... but not in that line.

2. Yes, denials can happen anytime till we successfully 'enter' Canada. There r guys who were denied entry@the POE too, I remember one member on this forum as well (but a rarity).

3. For some reason your IMM1017S was rescheduled -- probably due to 'secondary b/ground checks'. It happens sometimes. But, now that it was passed for Aug2010 & u haven't recd it yet - is a matter of concern. Ask them about it - vide a 'soft' email.

4. Your both IELTS scores were available to your VO... they have noted that on the CAIPS. However note: 5.5 isn't a good score -- u might have a query asked to u sometime soon (maybe). a total of 6 is safer. 6.5 the safest.

5. U guys SECCRIM & SECDEC r 'clear'. But, they r likely to ask for the KSA PCC with your Med forms. W/out it they wouldn't issue u the PPR.

Good luck!

Qorax

Drooza

Sep 9, 2009
Edmonton, Alberta Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
LONDON
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
15 Sep. 2009
Doc's Request.
17 Nov. 2009
AOR Received.
18 FEB. 2010
File Transfer...
17 Nov. 2009
Med's Request
20 March 2013
Med's Done....
09 April 2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
17 june 2013
VISA ISSUED...
18 July 2013
LANDED..........
sept 29 2013
thank you very much God Bless you dear for so fast reply. i have send him my emplyer letter he said we dont have any problem with PA english i think that letter work i dont know and also now a days CHC giving chances to AEO applicants. any how thanks a lot

Drooza

Sep 9, 2009
Edmonton, Alberta Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
LONDON
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
15 Sep. 2009
Doc's Request.
17 Nov. 2009
AOR Received.
18 FEB. 2010
File Transfer...
17 Nov. 2009
Med's Request
20 March 2013
Med's Done....
09 April 2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
17 june 2013
VISA ISSUED...
18 July 2013
LANDED..........
sept 29 2013
Please someone can explain this?

official language ability " the core standard for official language ability should be proficiency in at least one of two official languages. immigrants should be able to enter the labour market upon arrival with minimal upgrading ". the need for official language ability to be demonstrated through an international accepted language test was emphasized in the following. Given the importance of this requirement, the decision should not be based on a subjective assessment by visa officer who may not even have the opportunity to interview the applicant.

elmo_25

Star Member
Dec 7, 2010
Drooza said:
Please someone can explain this?

official language ability " the core standard for official language ability should be proficiency in at least one of two official languages. immigrants should be able to enter the labour market upon arrival with minimal upgrading ". the need for official language ability to be demonstrated through an international accepted language test was emphasized in the following. Given the importance of this requirement, the decision should not be based on a subjective assessment by visa officer who may not even have the opportunity to interview the applicant.
I can see in your timeline that its been more than 8 months since your 2nd AOR and you hav'nt have your MR yet. Have you already send an inquiry about this?

Drooza

Sep 9, 2009
Edmonton, Alberta Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
LONDON
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
15 Sep. 2009
Doc's Request.
17 Nov. 2009
AOR Received.
18 FEB. 2010
File Transfer...
17 Nov. 2009
Med's Request
20 March 2013
Med's Done....
09 April 2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
17 june 2013
VISA ISSUED...
18 July 2013
LANDED..........
sept 29 2013
Does Substituted evaluation can be challenge front of Minister?

I have got my caips two days b4. Points are like that.

Age 10
Exp.21
Edu.22
English 6
AEO 10
Adb. 10

total points 79

also

PSDEC -1
SEDEC - 4

visa officer is not satisfied with my ielts score, if i contect minister does it will help?

my score is more then require what i've seen b4 one applicant got approval from minister about his sister points from canada visa officer refuse to give him that points.
but my case is different i am not asking for points.

Drooza

Sep 9, 2009
Edmonton, Alberta Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
LONDON
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
15 Sep. 2009
Doc's Request.
17 Nov. 2009
AOR Received.
18 FEB. 2010
File Transfer...
17 Nov. 2009
Med's Request
20 March 2013
Med's Done....
09 April 2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
17 june 2013
VISA ISSUED...
18 July 2013
LANDED..........
sept 29 2013
Latest Immigration Court Decisions
Kisson v. Canada (Minister of Public Safety & Emergency Preparedness)
Skilled Worker (Substituted Evaluation/H&C Considerations)

Case: Kisson v. Canada (Minister of Public Safety & Emergency Preparedness)

Decider: Richard G. Mosley J.

Citation: 2010 FC 99

Judgment: January 27, 2010

Docket: IMM-918-09

[14] I am of the view that the applicant’s submissions provided good reasons for the exercise of the discretion under subsection 76(3) of the Regulations. The evidence in this case, does not satisfy me that the visa officer and immigration program manager gave sufficient consideration to the applicant’s (1) extensive work experience in Canada, (2) significant involvement in community organizations in Canada. (3) arranged employment, (4) knowledge of Canadian culture and customs, (5) that the applicant had lived in Canada for eight years without relying on government assistance and (6) the fact that the Vice-President of St. Regis Crystal Inc., had declared that English language proficiency was not a significant consideration.

[15] I agree with the applicant that in considering the substituted evaluation, the visa officer did not demonstrate that he looked beyond the selection criteria listed at subsection 76(1) of the Regulations (i.e. education, language, experience, age, arranged employment, adaptability). I am unable to find in the evidence any indication that the visa officer’s substituted evaluation broadly assessed the likelihood of the ability of the applicant to become economically established in Canada according to his set of circumstances. “The clear intent of subsection 76(3) is to allow the visa officer to substitute their evaluation taking into account a number of factors, and not just the factors listed in paragraph 76(1)(a) as contended by the respondent:” Choi v. Canada (Minister of Citizenship and Immigration), 2008 FC 577, [2008] F.C.J. No. 734, at para. 20.

[18] I am not satisfied that the officer considered the totality of the circumstances in this case. I agree with the applicant that the existing employment offer and the applicant’s previous establishment in Canada are indicative of the possibility that the applicant will once again be able to establish himself successfully in Canada. I find it unreasonable that these key factors do not appear to have been considered by the officer when he assessed the humanitarian and compassionate considerations under section 25 of the IRPA.

[19] I don’t accept the respondent’s submission that in this case, the applicant is attempting to use humanitarian and compassionate considerations as “a back door when the front door has, after all legal remedies have been exhausted, been denied in accordance with Canadian law:” Rizvi v. Canada (Minister of Citizenship and Immigration), 2009 FC 463, [2009] F.C.J. No. 582, at para. 17.

hifa

Mar 13, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad - TRF - London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello Qorax,

I'm a fast track applicant from Pakistan and part of the lot that had been transferred from Islamabad to London after April 2010. I had received medicals on 27 Oct. 2010 from CHC London, and according to medical practitioner, they have sent medicals on 11th Nov. 2010 to New Delhi. Meantime, I requested CAIPS notes because of no response from CHC for more than one year. and received CAIPS after medicals. CAIPS included all the details up till issuance of medicals with next BFD as 06 Jan, 2011. Previously my file was reviewed on 08 Oct. 2010 and I got my status update on ecas on 14 Oct. 2010. based on that I expected some news this month but to-date there is simply no instructions received nor the ecas changed. Please give me your expert opinion on my situation and when shall I get PPR, my complete timeline is in my signatures.

Best Regards,

mayankpandya

VIP Member
Apr 7, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-02-2011.
Doc's Request.
PER on 24- MAR- 2011.
AOR Received.
20-APRIL-2011
File Transfer...
In-Process on 30 May 2011
Med's Request
14 July 2011
Med's Done....
22 July 2011
Passport Req..
14 -Jul- 2011 Passport send on 26-Jul-11
VISA ISSUED...
29-AUG-11
LANDED..........
16-OCT-11
Dear Qorax,

I need help for documents preparation.

(1) In Schedule-1 Back Ground form

Column 10 - Education detail :

I want to know that after filling details of 10th (S.S.C ) in next line I Only need to fill time period of 12th (H.S.C ) Class or need to cover time period of 11th class also ?

Column 12- Membership Details :

I am registered Pharmacist under Rajasthan State Pharmacy Council .

Do i need to fill that detail here ? Is this applicable to me ?

As i am attaching Notarised Copy of my Registration Copy.

(2) IMM 5406 Additional Family Information :

What to write in name of Applicant when form filled by my Spouse ? I am the Prime Applicant . So Do i need to fill my Name both time ? I am confused ?

(3) What should i write title of my JOB in all forms "PHARMACIST OR RETAIL PHARMACIST? In my reference letter from Employer it is mentioned " Retail Pharmacist "

Regards,

Mayank Pandya

qorax

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
Drooza said:
Does Substituted evaluation can be challenge front of Minister?

I have got my caips two days b4. Points are like that.

Age 10
Exp.21
Edu.22
English 6
AEO 10
Adb. 10

total points 79

also

PSDEC -1
SEDEC - 4

visa officer is not satisfied with my ielts score, if i contect minister does it will help?

my score is more then require what i've seen b4 one applicant got approval from minister about his sister points from canada visa officer refuse to give him that points.
but my case is different i am not asking for points.
Replied to your PM reg the same...

qorax

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
hifa said:
Hello Qorax,

I'm a fast track applicant from Pakistan and part of the lot that had been transferred from Islamabad to London after April 2010. I had received medicals on 27 Oct. 2010 from CHC London, and according to medical practitioner, they have sent medicals on 11th Nov. 2010 to New Delhi. Meantime, I requested CAIPS notes because of no response from CHC for more than one year. and received CAIPS after medicals. CAIPS included all the details up till issuance of medicals with next BFD as 06 Jan, 2011. Previously my file was reviewed on 08 Oct. 2010 and I got my status update on ecas on 14 Oct. 2010. based on that I expected some news this month but to-date there is simply no instructions received nor the ecas changed. Please give me your expert opinion on my situation and when shall I get PPR, my complete timeline is in my signatures.

Best Regards,
London is maintaining a separate queue of CHC-Isb transferrees. Thses files do not follow CHC-London timeframes (which in any case is slow). However, PPR usually comes by 3-4 months of the Meds Receipt. With your meds going in Nov2010 - u should expect your PPR only after Feb/Mar2011. Provided that is your Security Checks return cleared.

Good luck!

Qorax

qorax

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
mayankpandya said:
Dear Qorax,

I need help for documents preparation.
Regards,

Mayank Pandya
Hi Mayank, I see that it's quite long since u had been repeatedly querying only on "apps filing", when do u plan to submit your apps? Here's your answers:

(1) In Schedule-1 Back Ground form

Column 10 - Education detail :
I want to know that after filling details of 10th (S.S.C ) in next line I Only need to fill time period of 12th (H.S.C ) Class or need to cover time period of 11th class also ?
A. For 11 & 12th.

Column 12- Membership Details :
I am registered Pharmacist under Rajasthan State Pharmacy Council .
Do i need to fill that detail here ? Is this applicable to me ?
As i am attaching Notarised Copy of my Registration Copy.
A. Yes, write that membership details.

(2) IMM 5406 Additional Family Information :
What to write in name of Applicant when form filled by my Spouse ? I am the Prime Applicant . So Do i need to fill my Name both time ? I am confused ?
A. Spouse's name.

(3) What should i write title of my JOB in all forms "PHARMACIST OR RETAIL PHARMACIST? In my reference letter from Employer it is mentioned " Retail Pharmacist "
A. 'Retail Pharmacist' it is.

Good Luck !

Qorax

maran1976

Feb 22, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14 April 2010
AOR Received.
26 Nov 2010 (2nd Aor Date)
Med's Request
28-02-2013
Med's Done....
6th March 2013
Interview........
hopefully waived
Passport Req..
Recvd by CHC Mar 13th
Hello Qorax sir,

what do these stand for ,

SDEC, CDEC & SECCRIM

I am very thankful for all your posts information. It has helped me with preperation of my application, documents. I have saved $$$'s.
Thank you once again and keep it going !

qorax

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
maran1976 said:
Hello Qorax sir,

what do these stand for ,

SDEC, CDEC & SECCRIM

I am very thankful for all your posts information. It has helped me with preperation of my application, documents. I have saved $$$'s.
Thank you once again and keep it going !
SDEC = Security Decision
CDEC = Criminality Decision
SECCRIM = Security Criminal

All related to 'security' but not the same. CDEC is coded based on our PCCs - but done@the fag end; SDEC is taken after our b/ground checks [security] r completed; SECCRIM is only coded if there were any red flags returned by CSIS [in most cases it'd remain '0', or '1'].

Qorax

hifa

Mar 13, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad - TRF - London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
qorax said:
London is maintaining a separate queue of CHC-Isb transferrees. Thses files do not follow CHC-London timeframes (which in any case is slow). However, PPR usually comes by 3-4 months of the Meds Receipt. With your meds going in Nov2010 - u should expect your PPR only after Feb/Mar2011. Provided that is your Security Checks return cleared.

Good luck!

Qorax
Thanx Qorax for ur comments and wishes.