Passport Req..
january 2013
VISA ISSUED...
april 2013
LANDED..........
april 2013
JohnyT said:
Dear Qorax Sir,
I send my passport along with my medicals on dec 12, 2012. its almost 2 and a half months now. In my Ecas it shows "Medical results have been received." It was updated on 2nd wk of jan and there is no date on that updation.
normally how long it will take to get back the passport with visa stamped? One of my friend got his visa in just 3 wks time. What will be the reason for delays?
Regards,
Johny.
johny,

3 weeks means,after the medical recieved line appeared or after sending passports & medicals?

what is his time line?

regards,

ann

bongcan

Dec 29, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo/Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-05-2010
Doc's Request.
04-11-2010
AOR Received.
23-05-2011
Med's Request
14-12-2012
Med's Done....
22-01-2013
Passport Req..
08-05-2013
VISA ISSUED...
23-05-2013
LANDED..........
24-07-2013
qorax said:
It usually means completed... and u should've ur PPR by 4-weeks.
+1 for you

bishista1

Star Member
Jun 15, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
NOC Code......
SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-05-2016
Doc's Request.
In Process: 29 July, 2016
AOR Received.
AoR1 on 14-06-2016, AoR2: 02-08-2016
File Transfer...
22-07-2016
Med's Done....
25-03-2016
Passport Req..
Waiting
LANDED..........
Hopefully by mid December 2016
Dear Qorax,
I have not got MR yet though its already 34 months. Should I ask for GCMS or CSQ???? Im fed up with their ready-made response even in CSQ..

Regards

JohnyT

Star Member
Mar 4, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-11-2010
AOR Received.
25-02-2011
Med's Request
07-11-2012
Med's Done....
06-12-2012
Interview........
08-10-2012
Passport Req..
07-11-2012
annmarypallickal said:
johny,

3 weeks means,after the medical recieved line appeared or after sending passports & medicals?

what is his time line?

regards,

ann
Yes, he got it after the medical received line appeared...
Guess some are lucky to get it early...

alhassan

Sep 26, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
london
NOC Code......
family class
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov 2011
Doc's Request.
march 2012
Nomination.....
oct 2011
AOR Received.
feb 2012
IELTS Request
march 2012
Med's Request
20 nov 2012
Med's Done....
07 Dec 2012
Passport Req..
PPR1. 25 feb 2013,,PPR2.14 March 2013 Decision made. 17 March 2013
VISA ISSUED...
28 march 2013
LANDED..........
April 2013 ALhamduLLiulah
alhassan said:
Dear Qorax,
Do you have any idea why my PPR1 is late,is it the background checks still going on???
waiting for ur reply.thanx
u was right sir,,, With the blessings and help of ALLAH Almighty i received PPR1,wish everyone best of luck and keep hope and faith in ALLAH
thanx for ur support sir qorax

shkhassan

Star Member
Dec 19, 2012
Qorax have been reading you on this forum. Can you please clarify some concerns.

I have recvd my medicals and have booked a appointment for next week , my wife is 4 months pregnant.

What do u think, will it cause delays. Can you overview plz.

sandhuhar

Apr 27, 2010
Dear Qorax Sir,

Pls advise,

I did my medicals in Dec & my DD was encashed on2nd Jan13.On22 Feb i received a letter from CHC NDVO asking to make a new PPT for my son due to change in appearance.
I have applied for it .

Is it a positive sign or a routine one.
CHC NDVO has given me 30 days for the presentation of the new PPT.i am trying my best to send it but if PPT office in India delivers me after the timeline do i send VO a request letter for extension of the period from 30 days.

Thanks for ur time.

Regards,

Sandhuhar

zeshananis

Apr 15, 2010
Lahore
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
shkhassan said:
Qorax have been reading you on this forum. Can you please clarify some concerns.

I have recvd my medicals and have booked a appointment for next week , my wife is 4 months pregnant.

Hello Chief Qurax,

Can you kindly share your inputs against the following updated forms request came from LVO? I wanted your attention on the below highlighted text in RED color.

Case Detail:
================
NOC: 0213
Applied : 29-Mar-2010
1st AOR: 28t-May-2010
Full Docs: 08-Sep-2010
2nd AOR: 22-Oct-2010
In-Process: 19-Apr-2012
6-to-12 Months wait letter received: 7-May-2012
Updated Docs Request: 25-Feb-2013 (18-Months)

Letter Content
==============================================
Dear Applicant,

In order to continue processing your application, we require the additional documents marked below within 60 days.

PLEASE ENCLOSE A COPY OF THIS LETTER WITH YOUR REPLY.

The forms listed below can be found on the CIC website at: www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/skilled.asp
(Please declare personal history and addresses since the age of 18 without any gaps in dates)
1. New Application for Permanent Residence IMM0008 form for the principal applicant.

2. Schedule A – Background/Declaration [IMM 5669]

3. Supplementary Information - Your travels [IMM 5562]

4. New Additional Family Information Form IMM5406 for yourself and each family member over the age of 18.

5. Copy of passport title page for each applicant. If any of your dependants are included in a parent’s passport, please ensure that you apply for an individual passport for each person. Please note that each person will require their own passport at the time of visa issuance.

6. Completed Military Questionnaire (attached), for each applicant who has completed more than mandatory military service. For all applicants with any military service, please provide a copy of the Military Card or Military Exemption Card.

Please forward all requested documents together within 60 days from the date of this letter. Please quote your file number on all correspondence, including the envelope.

Please note that your application is still subject to admissibility checks and verifications that are deemed necessary. You should not take any irrevocable action such as selling your property, quitting your job, or buying plane tickets until we have advised you of the final decision on your application.

At this time, we do not expect to make a final decision on your application until 2014. Please do not make case status enquiries for the next 18 months, as our resources are devoted to case processing and we will not be able to answer routine enquiries.

However, please do advise us if there is a change in your personal circumstances, such as the birth of a child, a marriage or divorce. You must let us know at the address above or by email at ldn-im-enquiry@international.gc.ca. You must also inform us of a:

● Change of address, including change of e-mail address;

● Change of immigration representative. You must include a completed and signed Use of a Representative form (IMM5476E). You can find the form at http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/forms/IMM5476E.pdf)

● Request for withdrawal of your application.

Please ensure you quote your file number on any correspondence sent to us.

We look forward to hearing from you within 60 days.

Sincerely,

High Commission of Canada

qorax

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
alhassan said:
u was right sir,,, With the blessings and help of ALLAH Almighty i received PPR1,wish everyone best of luck and keep hope and faith in ALLAH
thanx for ur support sir qorax
Congrats!

qorax

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
shkhassan said:

If she doesn't take her Xrays - her medical is of no use, b'coz until her Xrays r with the RMO no further action will be taken in ur case processing.

qorax

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
sandhuhar said:
Dear Qorax Sir,

Pls advise,

I did my medicals in Dec & my DD was encashed on2nd Jan13.On22 Feb i received a letter from CHC NDVO asking to make a new PPT for my son due to change in appearance.
I have applied for it .

1)Is it a positive sign or a routine one.
CHC NDVO has given me 30 days for the presentation of the new PPT.i am trying my best to send it but if PPT office in India delivers me after the timeline 2)do i send VO a request letter for extension of the period from 30 days.

Thanks for ur time.

Regards,

Sandhuhar
1. Just a regular step.
2. Yes, intimate ur VO a tentative date of submission.

qorax

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
zeshananis said:
Hello Chief Qurax,

Can you kindly share your inputs against the following updated forms request came from LVO? I wanted your attention on the below highlighted text in RED color.

Case Detail:
================
NOC: 0213
Applied : 29-Mar-2010
1st AOR: 28t-May-2010
Full Docs: 08-Sep-2010
2nd AOR: 22-Oct-2010
In-Process: 19-Apr-2012
6-to-12 Months wait letter received: 7-May-2012
Updated Docs Request: 25-Feb-2013 (18-Months)

Letter Content
==============================================
Dear Applicant,

In order to continue processing your application, we require the additional documents marked below within 60 days.

PLEASE ENCLOSE A COPY OF THIS LETTER WITH YOUR REPLY.

The forms listed below can be found on the CIC website at: www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/skilled.asp
(Please declare personal history and addresses since the age of 18 without any gaps in dates)
1. New Application for Permanent Residence IMM0008 form for the principal applicant.

2. Schedule A – Background/Declaration [IMM 5669]

3. Supplementary Information - Your travels [IMM 5562]

4. New Additional Family Information Form IMM5406 for yourself and each family member over the age of 18.

5. Copy of passport title page for each applicant. If any of your dependants are included in a parent's passport, please ensure that you apply for an individual passport for each person. Please note that each person will require their own passport at the time of visa issuance.

6. Completed Military Questionnaire (attached), for each applicant who has completed more than mandatory military service. For all applicants with any military service, please provide a copy of the Military Card or Military Exemption Card.

Please forward all requested documents together within 60 days from the date of this letter. Please quote your file number on all correspondence, including the envelope.

Please note that your application is still subject to admissibility checks and verifications that are deemed necessary. You should not take any irrevocable action such as selling your property, quitting your job, or buying plane tickets until we have advised you of the final decision on your application.

At this time, we do not expect to make a final decision on your application until 2014. Please do not make case status enquiries for the next 18 months, as our resources are devoted to case processing and we will not be able to answer routine enquiries.

However, please do advise us if there is a change in your personal circumstances, such as the birth of a child, a marriage or divorce. You must let us know at the address above or by email at ldn-im-enquiry @ international.gc.ca. You must also inform us of a:

● Change of address, including change of e-mail address;

● Change of immigration representative. You must include a completed and signed Use of a Representative form (IMM5476E). You can find the form at http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/forms/IMM5476E.pdf)

● Request for withdrawal of your application.

Please ensure you quote your file number on any correspondence sent to us.

We look forward to hearing from you within 60 days.

Sincerely,

High Commission of Canada
This is a standard letter issued to (mostly)all once their file comes out of the mandatory "wait-queue". Once u submit all those requirements - ur file would go for further processing.

KianaN

Apr 30, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
London:)
NOC Code......
7216:)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15 Nov. 2011:)
AOR Received.
9 March 2012:)
IELTS Request
with documents:)
Med's Request
21 Jan. 2014
Med's Done....
15 Feb. 2014
Interview........
21 Feb. 2013
Passport Req..
21 April 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Processing
Dear Mr Qorax;

Please advise me regardin when I will receive my medical?
I passed my Interview on 21 Feb. in Abu Dhabi , the officer said as your Background & Security check are not done yet , you have to wait for
3-6 Months , she said don't worry & be patient , you will receive your medical.

what do think ?how long usually it will take?
also my ecase still doesn't have any changes after interview.

nekeol

Champion Member
Nov 7, 2012
Waterloo region, Ontario
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London/Abu Dhabi
NOC Code......
1111 Accountant
App. Filed.......
25/9/2011
Doc's Request.
21/11/12
Nomination.....
Not Applicable
IELTS Request
Submitted with Application
Med's Request
19/12/2013, after BGC
Med's Done....
7/1/2014
Interview........
Exempt
Passport Req..
02/02/2014 - DM 11/2/14
VISA ISSUED...
14/02/2014
LANDED..........
Alhamdolillah Landed July 2014/Citizenship Applied in JAN 2018
KianaN said:
Dear Mr Qorax;

Please advise me regardin when I will receive my medical?
I passed my Interview on 21 Feb. in Abu Dhabi , the officer said as your Background & Security check are not done yet , you have to wait for
3-6 Months , she said don't worry & be patient , you will receive your medical.

what do think ?how long usually it will take?
also my ecase still doesn't have any changes after interview.
dear KiaanaN, VO told you all the things then why are yu worry, be happay and be patient, after 6 month then you should be worry, now enjoy your life and rest is with ALLAH.

shkhassan

Star Member
Dec 19, 2012
qorax said:
If she doesn't take her Xrays - her medical is of no use, b'coz until her Xrays r with the RMO no further action will be taken in ur case processing.
She will undergo with the x-ray and complete her medicals. So I guess it will be processed under normal procedure.