10 Aug 2011
Passport Req..
Waiting...
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting...
LANDED..........
qorax said:
Hi,

Pls have patience... Sometimes some cases take a longer time to materialize for reasons best known to CIC. There's actually very many variables between different case files. I'd advice u to contact ur IO periodically, 'coz it's delayed for sure, and there's nothing wrong in ur anxiety... shoot them a query once in 4-weeks till u get a proper answer.

All the best.

Qorax
Many Thanks Qorax !

Teaspoon

Jan 31, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
qorax said:
Hi,

I try & answer to the point most of the time, to the specific query asked, and whatever I understand/know. I avoid speculating, probably that's what u thought I should, and only then a lengthy response could've been possible. Which I only resort to when I'm sanguine about something, else it'd be a short, to the point, reply.

Sorry for hurting u, if I did so.

Qorax

actually we are waiting for a very long time and still we do not see any solution!!!! u did not answer my query , any way ....thank u for being so nice !!!!!!!!!!!!

S

sandeep714

Please Help me Qurax about this CAIPS codes what does its means?

My medicals were expired on 23-11-2011
Ecas Status: In process

PAPER FILE SENT TO ZB BF'D TO: EVR ON 08-03-2012 MICROLOCATOR
PF1 : DOC PF2: NOTES PE3 MED : F14 SUM F15 FOSS F17 VALDATES F18 : PERS ONFO OF PF4
Also

PSDEC 1 ON 20-08-2010
SECDEC 1 ON 23-08-2010
BDEC
OREQ 0
MEDDEC 0
FINDEC 0

assessment points 81

please help

iyikk

Apr 24, 2012
Dear friends

I have one small question, after submission my all documents to CIC, I don't know i am recieving some calls from unknown numbers and asking very brillantly on my personal information, in this manner i am bit confusion and i would like to know is this any kind of BGC verification for CIC? because here i have one example that recently i got one call from unknown number and he was introducing him and stating that i am from so and so insurance department and this is with reference to one of my customer took loan and referred your number, so with refernce to that i would like to know few info, but he was asking me lot of personal questions on me, like currently where are working and what is your designation and currently you are in which project and where you are locating, so I denied him but again the same person called me today also and asking the same questions, so i said him that perhaps you are knocking wrong number and also said him that as per my knowledge there is no one is referred my number, but he is not listening my words and continuosly asking the same questions so i gave him some wrong information about me, so now my question and my confusion is, is this CIC BGC verification?if so i did not provide any information, so can this impact on my file? because i have checked with my all friends and relatives, no one took any loan or referred my number, so am bit confusing, can any one please help me on this?

Many thanks.

coolguy2010

VIP Member
Jun 28, 2010
UAE
Category........
Visa Office......
London to Paris
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-05-2010
Doc's Request.
23-10-2010
Nomination.....
09-06-2011
AOR Received.
09-06-2011
IELTS Request
6 Band
File Transfer...
01-03-2013
Med's Request
01-03-2013
Med's Done....
30-03-2013
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
20-05-2013
VISA ISSUED...
29-05-2013
LANDED..........
06-08-2013
You need to be careful & alert during this call.

If its Immigration, before giving details, you can confirm the file no. and then proceeds.

Don't start giving details which will harm you in future.

iyikk said:
Dear friends

I have one small question, after submission my all documents to CIC, I don't know i am recieving some calls from unknown numbers and asking very brillantly on my personal information, in this manner i am bit confusion and i would like to know is this any kind of BGC verification for CIC? because here i have one example that recently i got one call from unknown number and he was introducing him and stating that i am from so and so insurance department and this is with reference to one of my customer took loan and referred your number, so with refernce to that i would like to know few info, but he was asking me lot of personal questions on me, like currently where are working and what is your designation and currently you are in which project and where you are locating, so I denied him but again the same person called me today also and asking the same questions, so i said him that perhaps you are knocking wrong number and also said him that as per my knowledge there is no one is referred my number, but he is not listening my words and continuosly asking the same questions so i gave him some wrong information about me, so now my question and my confusion is, is this CIC BGC verification?if so i did not provide any information, so can this impact on my file? because i have checked with my all friends and relatives, no one took any loan or referred my number, so am bit confusing, can any one please help me on this?

Many thanks.

deba_avik

Champion Member
Jun 12, 2011
Dhaka
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-02-2010
Doc's Request.
07-04-2010
AOR Received.
29-07-2010 (2nd AOR)
File Transfer...
14-04-2010
Med's Request
In Process since March 05, 2012
Med's Done....
Waiting
iyikk said:
Dear friends

Many thanks.
You could counter ask the person about the person who referred you. I think its not a verification call. Verification calls are usually made to other persons and companies you referred like banks, employer, Universities. However, it is always recommended you always deliver the correct and identical info.

iyikk

Apr 24, 2012
coolguy2010 said:
You need to be careful & alert during this call.

If its Immigration, before giving details, you can confirm the file no. and then proceeds.

Don't start giving details which will harm you in future.
thank you coolguy, but he is not even telling his intension, just simply asking about my personal information, later after checked with my near and dear am just suspecting is this any CIC BGC verification or what? at that time i thought just it is some kind of wrong call? :eek:

iyikk

Apr 24, 2012
deba_avik said:
You could counter ask the person about the person who referred you. I think its not a verification call. Verification calls are usually made to other persons and companies you referred like banks, employer, Universities. However, it is always recommended you always deliver the correct and identical info.
yeah asked him and said my aunt referrred my number, so immedatly i checked with my aunt, so my aunt was wondering without intimating you how come i will give you your number to any one, even i didn't take and apply for any loan also...my aunt stating that some one may be knocked wrongly....then onwards starting many questions and doubts in mind

deba_avik

Champion Member
Jun 12, 2011
Dhaka
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-02-2010
Doc's Request.
07-04-2010
AOR Received.
29-07-2010 (2nd AOR)
File Transfer...
14-04-2010
Med's Request
In Process since March 05, 2012
Med's Done....
Waiting
iyikk said:
yeah asked him and said my aunt referrred my number, so immedatly i checked with my aunt, so my aunt was wondering without intimating you how come i will give you your number to any one, even i didn't take and apply for any loan also...my aunt stating that some one may be knocked wrongly....then onwards starting many questions and doubts in mind
You are not bound to provide every information to every person. In case of a verification call, they don't take this type of silly technique. Stay cool.

qorax

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
sandeep714 said:
Please Help me Qurax about this CAIPS codes what does its means?

My medicals were expired on 23-11-2011
Ecas Status: In process

PF1 : DOC PF2: NOTES PE3 MED : F14 SUM F15 FOSS F17 VALDATES F18 : PERS ONFO OF PF4
Also

PSDEC 1 ON 20-08-2010
SECDEC 1 ON 23-08-2010
BDEC
OREQ 0
MEDDEC 0
FINDEC 0

assessment points 81

please help
Hi,

Ur file is currently held in Paper Screening section... after being microfilmed for posteriety. It's on abeyance currently, under the wait-queue.

Those fields will have some codes later. BTW, it doesn't concern us.

Ur file was paper screened & "selected" for further processing during Aug-2010. As of now u r good with ur processing... No anomalies there!

BDEC will only occur (usually) at the end of processing. The rest codes having "0" indicates that no further action has yet been taken on ur file. Why? We'd not know. Probably it's due to yet being under the wait-queue, or the VO is over clogged.

Hope that helped.

Qorax

Ps.: Being a 2009 case u have a 3-yr's wait-queue. Ur file would come out of it around last quarter of this yr. And then u'd move fast-tracked. I'd expect it to complete by this yr (2012) itself.

silvershani

May 14, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Qorax,

I have received my all original documents from LVO when they requested me to resend updated forms, PCC, photos and RPRF. The documents they sent are :

- Original transcripts
- Marriage certificates
- Birth Certificate
- all employers reference original letters

What I am thinking that, it is depend on the IO, whether he/she keep with them until end of process or return back to applicant after confirmation.

Please comment on above if you have any.

Thx for reading and sorry for bothering :) 8)

qorax

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
silvershani said:
Hi Qorax,

I have received my all original documents from LVO when they requested me to resend updated forms, PCC, photos and RPRF. The documents they sent are :

- Original transcripts
- Marriage certificates
- Birth Certificate
- all employers reference original letters

What I am thinking that, it is depend on the IO, whether he/she keep with them until end of process or return back to applicant after confirmation.

Please comment on above if you have any.

Thx for reading and sorry for bothering :) 8)
Hi,

1. Usually they do not send any other originals except the Degrees, Marriage Certs. and Birth Certs. Ur IO has been kind.

2. If they've sent u the originals - it suggests that "work" on those stand completed... Meaning: ur IO has assessed the originals & is satisfied with it's genuineness. They sure have kept it's copies with them.

Qorax

silvershani

May 14, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
qorax said:
Hi,

1. Usually they do not send any other originals except the Degrees, Marriage Certs. and Birth Certs. Ur IO has been kind.

2. If they've sent u the originals - it suggests that "work" on those stand completed... Meaning: ur IO has assessed the originals & is satisfied with it's genuineness. They sure have kept it's copies with them.

Qorax
Thanks for Quick reply...