+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Background Checks -EXPLAINED >>>

Teaspoon

Jan 31, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
qurax,

many people has asked u many question about 2010 applicant for ndvo and svo. but most of the time i observe u answer in the shortest form to escape. please what ever u have in your mind please share with us about this massive ip status and when should we expect mr call. can i apply again in coming July while keeping my old file , can i process two files at same time. :D

shreya99

Jun 3, 2010
Canada
qorax said:
Hi,

FRR = For Review & Return. Some IOs mention that against the ECU log, whille some don't. In any case the covenant remains the same.

RFV = Ready For Visa. It denotes that ur IO has completed his/her actions on ur file & now it's unto ECU to assess & advice on it.

BTW, many 2010 cases r in ur situation, u aren't alone. I'd opine that given few months the scene would become clearer for u... it's nothing adverse, just that VOs r overwhelmed, by this yr-end things r likely to be smoother.

Hope that helped.

Good luck.

Qorax

Thanks a lot sir. It is really nice of you. You are for sure not an ordinary person. I will be glad if i get chance to meet you some day.

Thanks again.

Shreya

Islamabad

Star Member
Feb 9, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 2011
Med's Request
04 Aug 2011
Med's Done....
10 Aug 2011
Passport Req..
Waiting...
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting...
LANDED..........
qorax said:
B'coz ur file is held up for security clearance. Did u contact ur IO and enquire about it? If not, pls do so imdtly.
Dear Qorax,

i wrote them, they replied on 8th May 2012, your case is under review by an I0, we will contact you in couple of weeks. And its been almost 3 weeks n im still waiting.

Regards.

qorax

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
Teaspoon said:
qurax,

many people has asked u many question about 2010 applicant for ndvo and svo. but most of the time i observe u answer in the shortest form to escape. please what ever u have in your mind please share with us about this massive ip status and when should we expect mr call. can i apply again in coming July while keeping my old file , can i process two files at same time. :D
Hi,

I try & answer to the point most of the time, to the specific query asked, and whatever I understand/know. I avoid speculating, probably that's what u thought I should, and only then a lengthy response could've been possible. Which I only resort to when I'm sanguine about something, else it'd be a short, to the point, reply.

Sorry for hurting u, if I did so.

Qorax

qorax

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
Islamabad said:
Dear Qorax,

i wrote them, they replied on 8th May 2012, your case is under review by an I0, we will contact you in couple of weeks. And its been almost 3 weeks n im still waiting.

Regards.
Hi,

Pls have patience... Sometimes some cases take a longer time to materialize for reasons best known to CIC. There's actually very many variables between different case files. I'd advice u to contact ur IO periodically, 'coz it's delayed for sure, and there's nothing wrong in ur anxiety... shoot them a query once in 4-weeks till u get a proper answer.

All the best.

Qorax

sazzadkw

Jun 1, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
LONDON
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 2010
Doc's Request.
Update Doc Requested X March 2013(18 months letter)
Nomination.....
Process started 2X March 2012
File Transfer...
Updates Police clearence request AUG 2013
Med's Request
Medical + RPRF request - XX-SEPT-2013
Med's Done....
XX sept 2013
Interview........
Waved
Passport Req..
XX Dec 2013
VISA ISSUED...
XX Dec 2013
LANDED..........
Travelling on March 2nd week 2014
Dear Qorax,,

In my 6-12 months waiting letter, at the end they said

"All irreplaceable orginal documents, which were not obtained for the purpose of submitting on application for immigration, are being returned to you."

I had submitted earlier to London VO my orginal transcripts including my wife in 2 separated university sealed envelope. But while getting this letter, tehy didn't send those orginal transcripts.

Is this normal or shall i ask them as they didn't send those but they mentioned in the letter.

Pls. advice

canada100

Dec 21, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03 March 2011
Doc's Request.
03 March 2011
AOR Received.
11 April 2011
File Transfer...
09 May 2011
Med's Request
03 Dec 2011
Med's Done....
16 Jan 2012 (received by CHC London 30/1) ecase med rcd updated 19/4
Interview........
Waived God willing
Passport Req..
By Lord Krishna's grace 17 Oct 2012
VISA ISSUED...
DM 3 nov, Canada address on ecase 10 Nov, visa issued 10/11
LANDED..........
27th Dec 2012, by Lord Krishna's grace
Teaspoon said:
qurax,

sorry friend, i don't agree with your comments. Mr. Qorax is a very respectable member of our forum and is highly knowledgabe. Nevertheless, he is very helpful and specific in his answers. So I think you should withdraw your following comment:

but most of the time i observe u answer in the shortest form to escape.

Definitely, he doesn't deserve this kind of comments. The length of his reply is his prerogative and if you would like more clarifications, then ask for it politely. I don't know how many people will agree with me, but this is how I feel. thanks

deba_avik

Champion Member
Jun 12, 2011
Dhaka
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-02-2010
Doc's Request.
07-04-2010
AOR Received.
29-07-2010 (2nd AOR)
File Transfer...
14-04-2010
Med's Request
In Process since March 05, 2012
Med's Done....
Waiting
canada100 said:
sorry friend, i don't agree with your comments. Mr. Qorax is a very respectable member of our forum and is highly knowledgabe. Nevertheless, he is very helpful and specific in his answers. So I think you should withdraw your following comment:

Definitely, he doesn't deserve this kind of comments. The length of his reply is his prerogative and if you would like more clarifications, then ask for it politely. I don't know how many people will agree with me, but this is how I feel. thanks
Hi Canada 100,

Thanks for initiating the issue. In fact, teaspoon always praise Qorax, the captain of the forum. However, he is keen to know the fate of MI-1 where Qorax does not believe in prediction. Actually Teaspoon wants to hear from captain. I believe Teaspoon is not dissatisfied with Qorax but because of waiting for a long time, he has lost his patience and thus wants to hear something good which might give him the light of hope. Okay, Teaspoon, you will get MR by 29 August, 2012. Are you happy? Lolllllzz

qorax

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
sazzadkw said:
Dear Qorax,,

In my 6-12 months waiting letter, at the end they said

"All irreplaceable orginal documents, which were not obtained for the purpose of submitting on application for immigration, are being returned to you."

I had submitted earlier to London VO my orginal transcripts including my wife in 2 separated university sealed envelope. But while getting this letter, tehy didn't send those orginal transcripts.

Is this normal or shall i ask them as they didn't send those but they mentioned in the letter.

Pls. advice
qorax said:
Hi,

Usually, the original transcripts r not returned. It's only the original degrees, marriage certs. & birth cert. which'd be given back, if u've submitted, which in any case u should not.

Qorax

canada100

Dec 21, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03 March 2011
Doc's Request.
03 March 2011
AOR Received.
11 April 2011
File Transfer...
09 May 2011
Med's Request
03 Dec 2011
Med's Done....
16 Jan 2012 (received by CHC London 30/1) ecase med rcd updated 19/4
Interview........
Waived God willing
Passport Req..
By Lord Krishna's grace 17 Oct 2012
VISA ISSUED...
DM 3 nov, Canada address on ecase 10 Nov, visa issued 10/11
LANDED..........
27th Dec 2012, by Lord Krishna's grace
deba_avik said:
Hi Canada 100,

Thanks for initiating the issue. In fact, teaspoon always praise Qorax, the captain of the forum. However, he is keen to know the fate of MI-1 where Qorax does not believe in prediction. Actually Teaspoon wants to hear from captain. I believe Teaspoon is not dissatisfied with Qorax but because of waiting for a long time, he has lost his patience and thus wants to hear something good which might give him the light of hope. Okay, Teaspoon, you will get MR by 29 August, 2012. Are you happy? Lolllllzz
Mate, I am frustrated myself with this endless wait but can't get upset with someone who is trying to help. Anyways, I am not here for an argument, just trying to say that we should take things easy, Qorax is not the one who is delaying our files at CIC.

qorax

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
canada100 said:

Thanx & appreciated Sir.

deba_avik

Champion Member
Jun 12, 2011
Dhaka
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-02-2010
Doc's Request.
07-04-2010
AOR Received.
29-07-2010 (2nd AOR)
File Transfer...
14-04-2010
Med's Request
In Process since March 05, 2012
Med's Done....
Waiting
canada100 said:
Mate, I am frustrated myself with this endless wait but can't get upset with someone who is trying to help. Anyways, I am not here for an argument, just trying to say that we should take things easy, Qorax is not the one who is delaying our files at CIC.
I also advocate Qorax for such issues always. I am taking your point +vely, friend. Just what I want to say Teaspoon has also the faith and respect upon Qorax and that's why wants trying to find some words from Qorax, I suppose. BTW, may Almighty help all of us to overcome this situation soon. All the best!

Requesting Teaspoon to remove the words which do not go with Qorax.

doc9999

Star Member
Oct 11, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-03-2011
AOR Received.
10-04-2011
Med's Request
02-08-2011
Med's Done....
30-08-2011
Islamabad said:
Dear Qorax,

Regards.
Hey atleast they wrote to you saying "its under review".
They wrote to me in April saying its awaiting review by an IO!!!!

So atleast they are reviewing yours....