Passport Req..
PPR1-18th July, PPR2- 17th August
VISA ISSUED...
5th Sept 2012
LANDED..........
17th October 2012 inshAllah
Sharp2000 said:
hi srmo

i have also recieved MR, PPR and RPRF together dated 11 May 2012. But I have only 45 days time to submit.... why do you think you have longer days for submission....
Thats good you got all this together, but PPR comes after security checks and security checks are done after medicals are done, how come you get PPR before getting medicals done, just surprised and curious to know this. It means security checks can be done before medicals also. :-\

Qorax, your input will be appreciated

srmo

Star Member
Nov 19, 2008
botswana
Category........
Visa Office......
pretoria
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
jan2010
Doc's Request.
march 2010
AOR Received.
march 2010 2nd AOR dated 27-05-2010 received june 17 2010
IELTS Request
already done april 2009 have 6.5 overall bands
File Transfer...
18-03-2010
Med's Request
may-11, 2012
Med's Done....
June-30, 2012
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
July-27, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
13 August 2012, received on 25-08-2012
LANDED..........
March 2013
qorax said:
Hi,

That's a std phrase they use with all applicants. Usually u'd not be facing an interview unless it's a security one. If they haven't asked for ur PCCs now, it's unlikely that they'd later.

Qorax
thanks for prompt response. i still have worry on may 24th i received caips they said seldec 0, bdec0, odec 0, but they had issued medicals on may 11. but was not mentioned in caips?
i sent pcc in april 2010 they are old already how comes they didnot ask fresh ones?
in caips no indication of online verification of ielts and educational documents. so i m furious what happend suddenly they issued medicls or is an error?

please your comments qorax

suites

May 23, 2012
Dear mr. qorax,

I just want to ask if there is a standard background/security check for spouse visa like they will check the applicant if they worked to another country for just 6 months and five years ago, even if the applicant didn't include it at personal history form?Is there a chance that the Canadian Embassy will know it? Hope you can enlighten me with this one.
Thank you very much in advance

deba_avik

Champion Member
Jun 12, 2011
Dhaka
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-02-2010
Doc's Request.
07-04-2010
AOR Received.
29-07-2010 (2nd AOR)
File Transfer...
14-04-2010
Med's Request
In Process since March 05, 2012
Med's Done....
Waiting
suites said:
Dear mr. qorax,

I just want to ask if there is a standard background/security check for spouse visa like they will check the applicant if they worked to another country for just 6 months and five years ago, even if the applicant didn't include it at personal history form?Is there a chance that the Canadian Embassy will know it? Hope you can enlighten me with this one.
you and everyone in your family who is 18 years of age or over need to obtain a police certificate. You must obtain a police certificate from each country or territory where you have lived for six consecutive months or longer since reaching the age of 18.

The certificate must have been issued no more than three months before you submit your application.
Source: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/security/police-cert/intro.asp

So you must include every information in the personal history and send Police Clearance Certificate if she has lived for 180 consecutive days or longer since reaching the age of 18.

suites

May 23, 2012
Thank you for your reply. appreciated!
They already asked for my passport and some documents for the processing of spouse visa including personal history form and I wasn't include the 6 months worked in other country. will they know it?

carefore

Jan 16, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
ISB-LDN
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October, 2009
Doc's Request.
December, 2009
AOR Received.
March, 2010
Med's Request
28-Feb-2012
Med's Done....
26-Apr-2012, newborn July-2012
Passport Req..
PPR-1 - 22-10-2012, PPR-2 16-11-2012
VISA ISSUED...
Inshallah soon
suites said:
They already asked for my passport and some documents for the processing of spouse visa including personal history form and I wasn't include the 6 months worked in other country. will they know it?
Please avoid anything will cause mis-representation.

deba_avik

Champion Member
Jun 12, 2011
Dhaka
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-02-2010
Doc's Request.
07-04-2010
AOR Received.
29-07-2010 (2nd AOR)
File Transfer...
14-04-2010
Med's Request
In Process since March 05, 2012
Med's Done....
Waiting
suites said:
As you gave them passport copy, they can easily find it out. Beside this, they can easily find the information using various techniques.

khalid h

Jan 21, 2010
Karachi
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad.....UK
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09 July 09
Doc's Request.
11 Sep 09
Nomination.....
05 Jan 2010
AOR Received.
20th Jan 2010
IELTS Request
7 sent with docs
File Transfer...
30th June 2010
Med's Request
1st May 2012
Med's Done....
21st May 2012
Interview........
No please
Passport Req..
PPR1-18th July, PPR2- 17th August
VISA ISSUED...
5th Sept 2012
LANDED..........
17th October 2012 inshAllah
deba_avik said:
As you gave them passport copy, they can easily find it out. Beside this, they can easily find the information using various techniques.
Thats correct you should not hide anything but he is asking how they will know if he has lived in any other country, CHC may not search for all countries. if someone has a criminal record then there is chance because CHC may check criminal lists of many countries. CHC will check thoroughly in the countries we mention.
I may be wrong this is just my thinking.

qorax

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
khalid h said:
Thats good you got all this together, but PPR comes after security checks and security checks are done after medicals are done, how come you get PPR before getting medicals done, just surprised and curious to know this. It means security checks can be done before medicals also. :-\

Qorax, your input will be appreciated
That's unique to CHC-ND.
They've been known to call for med+pps together. The only VO of it's kind.

qorax

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
srmo said:
thanks for prompt response. i still have worry on may 24th i received caips they said seldec 0, bdec0, odec 0, but they had issued medicals on may 11. but was not mentioned in caips?
i sent pcc in april 2010 they are old already how comes they didnot ask fresh ones?
in caips no indication of online verification of ielts and educational documents. so i m furious what happend suddenly they issued medicls or is an error?

please your comments qorax
CAIPS/GCMS notes take a while to be retrieved & sent. In all probability it was sent to u before ur IMM1017S were released.

Not necessarily every one is asked to submit fresh PCCs, however most do get that if the last submission was a yr+ ago. And sometimes, the updated PCCs r also asked with the PPR.

It doesn't matter why/how they move with ur file... As long as u've recd ur meds u should be satisfied... Ur SELDEC is "1" now. Which suggests that ur eligibility review is complete, u've got the points & ur basic b/g checks r over.

It's now just a matter of time.

qorax

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
suites said:
Dear mr. qorax,

Replied to u elsewhere.

canada0801

Sep 5, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo >> Transferred to NYC
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-10-2010 CC Charged.........: 03-11-2010
Doc's Request.
submitted with application; new PCC resubmitted with MR
AOR Received.
02-17-2011
IELTS Request
submitted with application
File Transfer...
received by Buffalo VO >> transfer to NYC
Med's Request
01-29-2012
Med's Done....
03-16-2012
Interview........
tbd
Passport Req..
tbd
VISA ISSUED...
tbd
LANDED..........
tbd
Mr qorax,

what is the source of your shared here information ? Is there any published manual by CIC or any collaboration of the many insights you provide here ?
I noticed that occasionally you answer questions and make comments that turn out to be not supported by CAIPS notes of others in similar circumstances.

Please do not take an offence, I don't try to discredit you, just curious where and what is the source of your statements or whether it is the best guess you share ? Another possibility is that you are familiar with the processing at NDVO and they have different patterns of case processing, which would also explain some inconsistency.

Otherwise, if there is any published pdf formatted guideline/officers manual on CIC or any related page where these steps are officially described I would greatly appreciate the link.'

I have a feeling that CIC processes the cases based on criteria that is not universally matched by any of the individual experiences , some people start getting verification calls long after 'medical results received' is added on ecas, others get PPR almost immediately after MR and landed in no time. The whole process seems to be random or based on variables that are not transparent.
However, I will admit that am not an expert and far from categorically saying anything, at this point am just curious is there a published manual or guideline for CIC to process cases after MR request ?
If not then everything is guessed and theorized , which is great but may not be accurate at all.

Again, please do not take anything personally, i think you are a nice person and lots of people commend you for taking a time to reply. My goal is not to make you feel bad about what you do, all i ask is where is the confirmation that the way you describe is indeed how cases are processed .

msaleem216

Champion Member
Mar 4, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
london
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-05-2007
Doc's Request.
10-03-2009
Med's Done....
11-03-2013
Passport Req..
05-11-2014
VISA ISSUED...
22-11-2014
LANDED..........
3rd December,2014 INSHA ALLAH
Dear captain slam

can u comments on my case please

job offer---- yes
last updates(PCC+photos + updated forms) sent july2011
from sept --to -- feb repeated reply from vo " file is in queue waiting for review"

april 26 reply " file is being reviewed by vo will contact if we need further info/doc"
may 30(today) reply " This is to advise that your file is still being reviewed.

We will contact you once we are in a position to proceed with your application"

saleem

dreaming_yyz

Oct 5, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-04-2010
Doc's Request.
07-07-2010
AOR Received.
1st AOR 07-07-2010 - 2nd AOR 19-08-2010
IELTS Request
With the documents
File Transfer...
14-07-2010
Med's Request
08-11-2012
Med's Done....
27-11-2012
Interview........
Hopefully waived
Passport Req..
08-11-2012 (Passports sent on 04-12-2012) Received request for POF on 4-2-2012 Submitted POF on 15-2-2013, Received request for Saudi PCC on 2-4-2013
VISA ISSUED...
Decision made on 28.10.2013
LANDED..........
Landed at Toronto on 28th Nov. 2013
qorax said:
CAIPS/GCMS notes take a while to be retrieved & sent. In all probability it was sent to u before ur IMM1017S were released.

Not necessarily every one is asked to submit fresh PCCs, however most do get that if the last submission was a yr+ ago. And sometimes, the updated PCCs r also asked with the PPR.

It doesn't matter why/how they move with ur file... As long as u've recd ur meds u should be satisfied... Ur SELDEC is "1" now. Which suggests that ur eligibility review is complete, u've got the points & ur basic b/g checks r over.

It's now just a matter of time.
Hi Qorax,

I just wanted to ask you the significance of SELDEC: 1 and PSDEC: 1 (This is what I got in my CAIPS report) My BFD is 1st June 2012.
Does this means that the eligibility review is complete and basic back ground checks are over.

joydhaka

Jul 18, 2011
London
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
Sent with Application
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Med's Request
13th of January.
Med's Done....
10th of February, E-cas update 19th of February.
Interview........
waived.
Passport Req..
30.05.12, Passport submit 31.05.12 to LVO physically.
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Hopefully 2012
Dear Captain qorax

I got PPR today. My passport is Manual. On the passport specification page it is written "All names and dates of birth must be printed in each passport in English or French. " To get a Machine readable passport I need more than a month.

Can I submit my manual passport to LVO ? Please help me.