qorax said:
I seriously think so.
Thank you sir for your quick reply :)

gary4444

Star Member
Sep 6, 2010
DEAR QORAX SIR.....
2DAY I HAD ECAS CHANGED 2 IN PROCESS
SO DOES IT MEAN MY CHECKS R COMPLETED...
BCOZ FRM N DELHI WHOSOEVER HAS GOT STATUS CHANGED....GOT MEDICALS WITHIN 1 WEEK...
I THINK DEY R DOING ALL VERIFICATION B4 ECAS CHANGES 2 IN PROCESS
THX IN ADVANCE N TAKE CARE..........

qorax

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
gary4444 said:
DEAR QORAX SIR.....
2DAY I HAD ECAS CHANGED 2 IN PROCESS
SO DOES IT MEAN MY CHECKS R COMPLETED...
BCOZ FRM N DELHI WHOSOEVER HAS GOT STATUS CHANGED....GOT MEDICALS WITHIN 1 WEEK...
I THINK DEY R DOING ALL VERIFICATION B4 ECAS CHANGES 2 IN PROCESS
THX IN ADVANCE N TAKE CARE..........
I would not know about CHC-ND Sir. However, usually with all CHCs "in process" suggests that b/ground checks r On.

Qorax

harry12

Star Member
Sep 7, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20 nov 2009
Doc's Request.
20 jan 2010
File Transfer...
10 may 2010
Med's Request
28 sep 2010
Med's Done....
1 oct 2010
Passport Req..
28 sep 2010
VISA ISSUED...
15 nov 2010
LANDED..........
7 june 2011
qorax said:
I would not know about CHC-ND Sir. However, usually with all CHCs "in process" suggests that b/ground checks r On.

Qorax
But sir if we received MR along with RPRF then what does it mean?Background checks are over or on.

qorax

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
harry12 said:
But sir if we received MR along with RPRF then what does it mean?Background checks are over or on.
Means b/ground checks r over - & security checks commences (once the Meds reach them).

cybervjs

Star Member
Sep 11, 2010
Toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dear Qorax,
Well as i had asked you regarding my Case FSW, and moving back to pakistan as my uk wp is due to expire very soon, i told all these things to CHC London through email and they replied me that

Yes, you can have the mailing address of your cousin in London. When passports are returned to the applicant abroad they are mailed "International Signed For".
Unfortunately we do not send passports abroad by courier. We can send the passport to your cousin, or he can pick it up at the High Commission in person, and then he can arrange to send it to you by courier.

Yours Sincerely,

PMB
Immigration and Medical Services Division
High Commission of Canada
38 Grosvenor Street
London W1K 4AA, United Kingdom
Government of Canada

qorax do you still think that is there any minor possibility that they could still ask me for any further documents or any new PCC or anything? My medical was recieved by CHC london on 18th of Sep and RPRF was also delivered to them on 20th Sep, and i have checked with my local surgery/Clinic here in london and they didn't received any thing from Canadian Medical Examiner as examiner told me if they found anything wrong they will informed my local Surgery instead of me, that's how thay do it in london, but still after two weeks my local surgery havn't got anything from them. So hope that my med was ok.and i ask CHC to send my passport back to me via courier to me here in pakistan if they can't take the decision while m in uk.

qorax

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
cybervjs said:
Dear Qorax,
Well as i had asked you regarding my Case FSW, and moving back to pakistan as my uk wp is due to expire very soon, i told all these things to CHC London through email and they replied me that

Yes, you can have the mailing address of your cousin in London. When passports are returned to the applicant abroad they are mailed "International Signed For".
Unfortunately we do not send passports abroad by courier. We can send the passport to your cousin, or he can pick it up at the High Commission in person, and then he can arrange to send it to you by courier.

Yours Sincerely,

PMB
Immigration and Medical Services Division
High Commission of Canada
38 Grosvenor Street
London W1K 4AA, United Kingdom
Government of Canada

1. qorax do you still think that is there any minor possibility that they could still ask me for any further documents or any new PCC or anything? My medical was recieved by CHC london on 18th of Sep and RPRF was also delivered to them on 20th Sep, and i have checked with my local surgery/Clinic here in london and they didn't received any thing from Canadian Medical Examiner 2. as examiner told me if they found anything wrong they will informed my local Surgery instead of me, that's how thay do it in london, but still after two weeks my local surgery havn't got anything from them. So hope that my med was ok.and i ask CHC to send my passport back to me via courier to me here in pakistan if they can't take the decision while m in uk.
1. Yes. They could yet enquire for any & many docs as they deem fit. This is something no one can really predict. But, as the Meds were asked - the requirement for another PCC seems to be remote.

2. No, your DMP has opined wrongly. If there r any issues with your Meds, CHC will notify u. Generally it takes about 4-6 weeks to get a ReMeds/Tests Request, if any.

I'm not aware of Pakistan's rules regarding "receiving" Pps. But, I think "sending" Pps abroad (thru post/courier) could be an issue there. If u plan to send it by hand, thru a friend/relative - that shouldn't be an issue.

Qorax

ilovejhaja

Aug 17, 2010
Dear Qorax,

Need your expertise..I've check our e-cas and it changed to IN PROCESS after waiting for more than 3 months..A day after, we recieved a letter from CAD Embassy manila informing us that we need to submit additional proof of common law relationship with my GF..we declared that we are in common law relationship since 2007, we submit papers to CIO on Nov 2009..Otherwise my GF will be excluded in my application and they will continue to pocess my papers..Can you post documents that could possibly prove that we are living together, and is there a possibility that they would visit our house?Hope to hear from you the soonest possible..they are giving us 30days to submit those documents..thank you in advance..

qorax

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
ilovejhaja said:
Dear Qorax,

Need your expertise..I've check our e-cas and it changed to IN PROCESS after waiting for more than 3 months..A day after, we recieved a letter from CAD Embassy manila informing us that we need to submit additional proof of common law relationship with my GF..we declared that we are in common law relationship since 2007, we submit papers to CIO on Nov 2009..Otherwise my GF will be excluded in my application and they will continue to pocess my papers..Can you post documents that could possibly prove that we are living together, and is there a possibility that they would visit our house?Hope to hear from you the soonest possible..they are giving us 30days to submit those documents..thank you in advance..
1. For proofs of "cohabitation" pls read Page No. 27 of OP-2 here:
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/resources/manuals/op/op02-eng.pdf
(There r 12 points quoted there for proving it)

Besides the above, the following may be addintional proof too:
-Birth Cert of child (if any) with both parent's names mentioned,
-Letters/emails quoting situations where both r involved in one household,
-Joint vacation tickets,
-Vacation pictures,
-Family gathering pics depicting both together,
-Etc...

2. Visitation to your house is very unlikely.
But, they might call u for joint/separate interviews.

Qorax

mayankpandya

VIP Member
Apr 7, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-02-2011.
Doc's Request.
PER on 24- MAR- 2011.
AOR Received.
20-APRIL-2011
File Transfer...
In-Process on 30 May 2011
Med's Request
14 July 2011
Med's Done....
22 July 2011
Passport Req..
14 -Jul- 2011 Passport send on 26-Jul-11
VISA ISSUED...
29-AUG-11
LANDED..........
16-OCT-11
Dear Quorex & All ,

Here is Offical report of 2010-2011 Plan of action by CIC .

Please get the link below.

http://www.tbs-sct.gc.ca/rpp/2010-2011/inst/imc/imctb-eng.asp

Please go through & post your valuable analysis.

Mayank

gary4444

Star Member
Sep 6, 2010
dear sir qorax..
i have a bad news....
my status changed 2 decision made after 1 week of in process.
igot 2 in process last week i.e 5th oct but 2day it got changed 2 decision made....
i knw its rejection.....
but y dey changed 2 in process last week.........
no letter recd yet.....

mayankpandya

VIP Member
Apr 7, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-02-2011.
Doc's Request.
PER on 24- MAR- 2011.
AOR Received.
20-APRIL-2011
File Transfer...
In-Process on 30 May 2011
Med's Request
14 July 2011
Med's Done....
22 July 2011
Passport Req..
14 -Jul- 2011 Passport send on 26-Jul-11
VISA ISSUED...
29-AUG-11
LANDED..........
16-OCT-11
High rate of unemployment among university-educated new immigrants in Canada

Canada, 7th October: New immigrants in Canada having university education are likely to get fewer jobs than Canadian-born people with same education level, a recent study indicates.

According to the latest annual report into quality of life in Canada titled-Canada Vital Signs 2010- states that immigrants with professional credentials and having lived in Canada for a period less than five years were having a 4.1 percent higher jobless rate than the non-immigrants in Canada.

Canadians with university education were found to be having 3.4 percent unemployment rate while the rate of joblessness among immigrants in the country was 13.9 percent, the report maintains.

Meanwhile, the overall rate of unemployment among new immigrants was 15 percent as compared to 7.8 percent among Canadian workers.

Canada’s dependency on immigration is increasing due to its reducing work force and the findings are of a great concern for the country, the Community Foundations of Canada, an umbrella organization supporting charities has maintained.

Reasons for these wide differences in the rate of employment among Canadians and immigrants in Canada could be due to delay or denial in recognition of foreign credentials, language problems and insufficient Canadian work experience for newcomers in Canada.

The report findings reveal nearly 36 percent of immigrants in Canada in the age group of 25-54 years are university educated.

And if recognition of foreign credentials of all immigrants in Canada is done, then this would result in addition of around $5 billion in the economy of Canada each year, the CBC (Conference Board of Canada) states.

The provinces of Quebec and Alberta were found to be having largest differences in the rates of joblessness in Canada between immigrants and Canadians. Canadians with university education were having a jobless rate of 2.9 percent in Alberta while immigrants with similar level of education had a jobless rate of 11.5 percent.

Quebec had around 20 percent of the university-educated newcomers without any job.

Out of the total Canadian population, almost 50 percent possess some sort of post-secondary education, the official data for the year 2009 which shows an increase of around 2.0 percentage points from the year 2006.

kazkaz

Dec 5, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Hamilton
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09/06/2014
Dear qorax,
as you asked me on trackitt.com that i should write to CHC,Islamabad, so i did write them again and they said that your file is in queue to be reviewed and the medical results are in, you know my medical is done in January 2010 and my case is not sent to London as all pakistani's cases are sent to london, this is not only with me many r stuck in Islamabad having medical done, my NOC is 4131 do you think it could delay the process.
what is the difference between B/C and security checks do you think any thing going on when the file is in queue for final review and meds received many months ago?
Please comment.
regards