FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
gary4444 said:
SIR QORAX...
WAT DO V MEAN BY MEDIAN PTSS..PLSS EXPLAIN
When u think that u'd get 67 - u might not. But, if u think that u'd get 69 - there's a probability that u'd at least fetch 67. There lies the median.

Qorax

ice_man

Star Member
Aug 31, 2010
Hi sir Qorax,

i think my case is in the so called "Median ptss" :)
but the embassy already asked our passport and we already sent it. is there a chance that we may still be rejected due to not enough points?

qorax

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
ice_man said:
Hi sir Qorax,

i think my case is in the so called "Median ptss" :)
but the embassy already asked our passport and we already sent it. is there a chance that we may still be rejected due to not enough points?
Not likely at this stage. It's highly expected that u'd get your PRVs in time.

Relax! Congratulations!!!

Qorax

jnathan

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Sheng Chiu
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21st Jan 2010
Doc's Request.
10th March 2010
AOR Received.
10th June 2010
IELTS Request
provided
File Transfer...
IN PROCESS: 12th October, 2010
Med's Request
Withdrawal Request sent....Was waiting for files to return....instead of returning the files, VO sent the MR !!
Med's Done....
28 May 2012
Passport Req..
24 July 2012
Qorax,

which is the best and reliable CAIPS supplying agency?
please name a few. some of the Bangladeshi forum wants to order their CAIPS as they are waiting for their medicals for 3-4 months now.

edupolo

Jun 24, 2009
Visa Office......
London (Ottawa)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-09-2007
Doc's Request.
17-02-2010
Med's Request
17-07-2010
Med's Done....
27-07-2010
Passport Req..
10-06-2011
VISA ISSUED...
07-07-2011
LANDED..........
21-07-2011
Hello,
How are they going to know what criminal checks to make. I am part of an old group of applicants where we were never asked to list the countries we have visited in the last 10 years, only the countries where we had lived for more than 6 months since turning 18. In my case it is Spain, USA and UK, and my partner's case is just USA and UK.
I am very confused about how the perform this criminal check between medical submission and passport request.
Can anyone clarify for my case?
thank you.

hello2ca

Jul 29, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jul, 09
Med's Request
Apr, 10
Med's Done....
Apr, 10
Hello Seniors,

Special thanks to Qorax for his timely help to everyone of us here.

I am still waiting for my PPR from CHC London since Apr, 2010 and lately I have been advised by them to wait till Jan, 2011. However I am not sure If I have to resubmit all my PCC again as they all will be more than a year old by then.

I am living in UK and have not been to any other country in last 18 months. Do the CHC can ask me just to submit the PCC from UK again as my Old PCC from UK will expire soon while I am still waiting for my PPR.

Thanks,
Hello2Ca

qorax

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
hello2ca said:
Hello Seniors,

Special thanks to Qorax for his timely help to everyone of us here.

I am still waiting for my PPR from CHC London since Apr, 2010 and lately I have been advised by them to wait till Jan, 2011. However I am not sure If I have to resubmit all my PCC again as they all will be more than a year old by then.

I am living in UK and have not been to any other country in last 18 months. Do the CHC can ask me just to submit the PCC from UK again as my Old PCC from UK will expire soon while I am still waiting for my PPR.

Thanks,
Hello2Ca
If the PCCs get to a yr old when your PPR/Meds time comes, they might ask for fresh ones again.

Qorax

qorax

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
jnathan said:
Qorax,

which is the best and reliable CAIPS supplying agency?
please name a few. some of the Bangladeshi forum wants to order their CAIPS as they are waiting for their medicals for 3-4 months now.
The reliable websites providing CAIPS services are mentioned here:
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/-t40175.0.html;msg420942#msg420942

Qorax

canprspt

Sep 29, 2010
I have 13 years of experience. The first company that i worked for 12 years ago does not exist now. I don't have any pay stubs or contract letters or relieving letter. I have an offer letter though.

I have experience letters, ref letters, pay stubs and income tax docs of all the companies that i worked for in the last 12 years.

Will they verify all the experience ? Any guidance in this matter is appreciated

sultanali

Aug 23, 2010
Scarborough
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
canprspt said:
I have 13 years of experience. The first company that i worked for 12 years ago does not exist now. I don't have any pay stubs or contract letters or relieving letter. I have an offer letter though.

I have experience letters, ref letters, pay stubs and income tax docs of all the companies that i worked for in the last 12 years.

Will they verify all the experience ? Any guidance in this matter is appreciated
As your last experice is more then enough you should not worry about it however you supposed to inform visaoffice about company closer

qorax

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
canprspt said:

U cannot claim anything for that (1st employer) whose no record u have. Just the offer letter means nothing. But, it doesn't matter too - given that u already have 12 yrs. proven experience.

Qorax

mayankpandya

VIP Member
Apr 7, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-02-2011.
Doc's Request.
PER on 24- MAR- 2011.
AOR Received.
20-APRIL-2011
File Transfer...
In-Process on 30 May 2011
Med's Request
14 July 2011
Med's Done....
22 July 2011
Passport Req..
14 -Jul- 2011 Passport send on 26-Jul-11
VISA ISSUED...
29-AUG-11
LANDED..........
16-OCT-11
Dear Quorax & all,

I hope you have gone through OAG audit House of Commons Committees .

I found certain points from which i expact Backlog clearance path by CIC will be clear in near future.

(1)Citizenship and Immigration Canada identify specific objectives by 30 September 2010 for

the next ministerial instructions issued under the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act.

So there will new ministerial instructions by end of 30 Sept. I also found on other forum that CHC london replied to applicant to wait for theire decision becoz they are going to get new ministerial instructions .

(2) Since key provisions of the departments’ action plans are not scheduled to be implemented until December 2010 at the earliest.

So i belives that strong processing will be seen by the end of Dec. 2010 .

(3) RECOMMENDATION 4

That Citizenship and Immigration Canada provide to the Public Accounts Committee by 31 January 2011 its roadmap on the future of the immigration program.

So we can expact that we will get clear road map by the end of 2010.

(4) the implementation of GCMS internationally is scheduled to begin in June 2010, almost 10 years after the initial launch of the project. According to the OAG, as a result of the delays in implementing the system, employees in offices abroad are still burdened by paperwork and spend a great deal of time on clerical tasks.

During the Committee meeting, the Deputy Minister of CIC indicated that there is a “great expectation” for GCMS to allow CIC to manage its caseload more efficiently by making it possible for immigration cases to be processed from any office around the world using a single system.

so GCMS immplementation will help fast the processing of application .

Please share your thoughs.

Regards,

Mayank

Oh!CANADA

Star Member
Aug 4, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct 2006
Doc's Request.
Dec 2008
AOR Received.
Feb 2007
IELTS Request
Apr 2009
Med's Request
March 2010
Med's Done....
April 2010
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
Dec. 31, 2010
Dear Qorax,

I just got an update letter from CIC-London requiring us to submit a new POF coz we included the value of our property during the docs submission... Do you think they're already done with the security checks & POF submission will be the last stage before PPR?

Thanks in advance & regards :)

Oh!CANADA

qorax

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
Oh!CANADA said:
Dear Qorax,

I just got an update letter from CIC-London requiring us to submit a new POF coz we included the value of our property during the docs submission... Do you think they're already done with the security checks & POF submission will be the last stage before PPR?

Thanks in advance & regards :)

Oh!CANADA
I seriously think so.