LANDED..........
sept 29 2013
Dear Qorax nice to see you again

Please give you opinion.
NOC 2253 Drafting Technologist
Edu. 22
Exp. 21
Age 10
Ielts 06 old ielts score vo not happy with that L 5 R 5 W 4.5 S 6 Overall band 5
AEO 10
Adbp. 09

total points 78

VO is not happy with my score and he said that i am not satisfied with your score that you will have problems in your job performance
in canda.
he had given me 60 day and i asked him that give me time to appear in ielts.
he given me time and i give ielts test again i got this score L 5 R 4.5 W 5.5 S 6 Overall band 5.5 i dont know visa officer will be satisfied or not?
my employer in canada he sent me letter and he said we dont have problem with this level of english if we feel that he need some impovment we will give him chance to take some classes in canada to improve his ability.
also visa officer send me letter about my AEO he asked me to prove that my AEO is original as you know that standerd letter about 1 to 7 points how you got job and he you find this company and why you being offerd this job some like that.

i have completed all papers new ielts and all papers from my employer in canada and i have completed two months courese in british council jeddah saudi arabia i have send them all my courses certificate also with my papers.

what do you think he will give me immigration or not i have more then 67 points also my emplyer said we dont have any problem with mr xxxx english so why visa officer make my life difficult.

please help. thanks

mayankpandya

VIP Member
Apr 7, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-02-2011.
Doc's Request.
PER on 24- MAR- 2011.
AOR Received.
20-APRIL-2011
File Transfer...
In-Process on 30 May 2011
Med's Request
14 July 2011
Med's Done....
22 July 2011
Passport Req..
14 -Jul- 2011 Passport send on 26-Jul-11
VISA ISSUED...
29-AUG-11
LANDED..........
16-OCT-11
Thanks Quorex ... for Back....

Need your advise... I am fade up with long wait.. Should i go for fast Track as i am qualifying under 3131 ?

Please advise me.

Mayank

qorax

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
@Drooza

Generally speaking any score lesser than 6 or 6.5 in the IELTS is Dangerous. VOs do get perturbed with that & might look at it adversely. That's your situation currently.

Yes, those letters of your prospective Canadian employer would help, but taking admission in another batch of IELTS is advisable. U may apply for it & send it's receipt copy alongwith that AEO Questionnaire - that'd be a wise thing to do.

Qorax

qorax

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
mayankpandya said:
Thanks Quorex ... for Back....

Need your advise... I am fade up with long wait.. Should i go for fast Track as i am qualifying under 3131 ?

Please advise me.

Mayank
If one's apps is not very old, one should wait some more rather than reapplying. Fresh apps is always advisable when a case has gone overboard - say 1.5 to 2 yrs.

Since u r a 2006 applicant, it'd be Ok to apply afresh anyway. Once one concludes - u may w/draw the other one.

Qorax

ahmadtajwer

Champion Member
Jun 29, 2009
Aurora
Hi Qorax,

I applied in Sept 2007 for FSW1, got document update letter in March 2010 and in that it was written that my file has been transferred to pilot project in Ottawa for fast processing. I sent my docs on 5th May 2010 and they asked for additional docs in 1st week of Sept. I emailed them about my case update to which they replied me on 23rd Sept that "We will send your medicals forms to you shortly".

Now after 3 weeks, i emailed them again reminding them that you said that you'll be sending my medicals shortly, can you pls. send them by email as our postman somethimes drop letters to wrong doors, to which i got following reply last week,
"Medicals must be sent by post, can you confirms your address"

Now i wanna know that i received an email a month ago saying that i'll be receiving my medicals shortly and it's been over a month, no medicals yet??

I believe that they have CAIPS system which generates the dates and everything but in my case, i think that they have overlooked my case and hasn't send me medicals? What could be the reasons, would you or anyone else have any clues?

thanks

zafarislam

Jul 12, 2009
Dear Qorax

I am sep2006 applicant. I have sent my medical in aug 2009. When i asked by email
i received response "Please be advised that we await the results of routine background enquiries which can take several months.
We will write to you when we are in a position to do so."

Could you tell me when i can receive Passport request.

Thank You

qorax

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
ahmadtajwer said:
Hi Qorax,

I applied in Sept 2007 for FSW1, got document update letter in March 2010 and in that it was written that my file has been transferred to pilot project in Ottawa for fast processing. I sent my docs on 5th May 2010 and they asked for additional docs in 1st week of Sept. I emailed them about my case update to which they replied me on 23rd Sept that "We will send your medicals forms to you shortly".

Now after 3 weeks, i emailed them again reminding them that you said that you'll be sending my medicals shortly, can you pls. send them by email as our postman somethimes drop letters to wrong doors, to which i got following reply last week,
"Medicals must be sent by post, can you confirms your address"

Now i wanna know that i received an email a month ago saying that i'll be receiving my medicals shortly and it's been over a month, no medicals yet??

I believe that they have CAIPS system which generates the dates and everything but in my case, i think that they have overlooked my case and hasn't send me medicals? What could be the reasons, would you or anyone else have any clues?

thanks
The process is called "Delaying Tactics"; pls send them your Postal Address asap.
Qorax

qorax

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
zafarislam said:
Dear Qorax

I am sep2006 applicant. I have sent my medical in aug 2009. When i asked by email
i received response "Please be advised that we await the results of routine background enquiries which can take several months.
We will write to you when we are in a position to do so."

Could you tell me when i can receive Passport request.

Thank You
Your case is stuck with Security Checks. Certain regions r especially getting more strict a scrutiny. U may like to write to CSIS for a case update, with a Cc to your VO.

Qorax

aybf

Star Member
Dec 1, 2009
DHK
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02 Oct 2009
Doc's Request.
03 Dec 2009
AOR Received.
15 Dec 2009
File Transfer...
10 Dec 2009
Med's Done....
25-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
30-11-2010
In process:)additional doc request@SINGAPORE

I got my medical & rprf reputest on 12 Oct and already completed medical and sent rprf on 21 Oct. Can you give me an idea about b/ground and security check at my current position? When I am supposed to get PP request?

mayankpandya

VIP Member
Apr 7, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-02-2011.
Doc's Request.
PER on 24- MAR- 2011.
AOR Received.
20-APRIL-2011
File Transfer...
In-Process on 30 May 2011
Med's Request
14 July 2011
Med's Done....
22 July 2011
Passport Req..
14 -Jul- 2011 Passport send on 26-Jul-11
VISA ISSUED...
29-AUG-11
LANDED..........
16-OCT-11
Dear Quorex,

But i have some questions on documentation requirements .

(1) Getting educational trascripts under university sealed envelop ? What exactly is the meaning of it ? what is the way to get it ? My educational is from three different universities . ( University of Rajasthan , Jaipur , IGNOU & ICFAI University New Delhi ) Any one have idea of any university how to get educational trascripts under university sealed envelop from these universities ?

(2) What are the exact documents required from my Employer ?

(3) 3131 is fall under FSW1 or FSW2 ?

(4) Do i need to send Proof of Fund with application ? If yes then what is way & how to present it to CIO ?

(5) Is it possible to that my OLD application & New Application run parallely ? When should i withdraw my OLD application ?

(6) Need to know how much points i will get from Education.

10+2 = Full time after that

2 year Diploma in Pharmacy = Fulltime

3 year Bachelor in Computer Application = distance mode from IGNOU , New Delhi

2 year Master in Business Administration = Distance mode from ICFAI University .Dehradun.

My both the Distance university is UGC Approved .

Kindly Help to take firm decision to apply for Fast Track,

Ragards

Mayank

qorax said:
If one's apps is not very old, one should wait some more rather than reapplying. Fresh apps is always advisable when a case has gone overboard - say 1.5 to 2 yrs.

Since u r a 2006 applicant, it'd be Ok to apply afresh anyway. Once one concludes - u may w/draw the other one.

Qorax

cheesycake

Star Member
Jul 31, 2010
qorax said:
@ Drooza

Generally speaking any score lesser than 6 or 6.5 in the IELTS is Dangerous. VOs do get perturbed with that & might look at it adversely. That's your situation currently.

Yes, those letters of your prospective Canadian employer would help, but taking admission in another batch of IELTS is advisable. U may apply for it & send it's receipt copy alongwith that AEO Questionnaire - that'd be a wise thing to do.

Qorax
Dear Qorax,

Welcome back to forum,
My IELTS score is R-6.5 W-5.5 S-7 L-7.5
I am worried as my Writing score is only 5.5
Is it a matter of concern?

ahmadtajwer

Champion Member
Jun 29, 2009
Aurora
cheesycake said:
Dear Qorax,

Welcome back to forum,
My IELTS score is R-6.5 W-5.5 S-7 L-7.5
I am worried as my Writing score is only 5.5
Is it a matter of concern?
Hey Cheesycake,

your average score is above 6.5 so you dont need to worry about writing score, it would have been cause of concern if you had 5 or 5.5 in everything.

SUNNYSMILES

Star Member
Oct 11, 2010
qorax said:
Your case is stuck with Security Checks. Certain regions r especially getting more strict a scrutiny. U may like to write to CSIS for a case update, with a Cc to your VO.

Qorax
dear sir,
i applied to london visa office on 12th may and got my 2nd OR on 19th august and right after getting my 2nd AOR when i checked my e case it showed " in process" and since that time it is same. i have observed that in most cases after gettind 2nd AOr the e case shows "received by VO". so plz tell me why in my case it is showing "in process".is it normal situation or not?and when should i expect to receive medical? i m from pakistan. plz guide me as i am bit confused