+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Bachelor of Law (LLB) ECA

Not_Your_Donkey_Kong

Apr 19, 2019
Category........
FSW
Because if it was a course of that sort, that would be of immense help in this case. Your CRS would at best fall to 468 then, still above par.

Not_Your_Donkey_Kong

Apr 19, 2019
Category........
FSW
Host it on some image hosting site and paste the url here.

Well, then you must put in everything you got into that explanation mate. Your case ll depend upon it. I hope the VO gets some sense knocked into his head. But if that fails, no choice but to seek Iqas.

Not_Your_Donkey_Kong

Apr 19, 2019
Category........
FSW
Well, so guess we either go with a bachelors or a professional now. I hope it works out for you. You have a very good profile otherwise. Sucks to be left out just by the evaluation agency's incompetency.

I wish you luck bro. Plead with the V.O as if that's a legal battle and you your own client. Fight for it, and may you win.
Keep us posted.

Dee9191

May 17, 2019
Well, so guess we either go with a bachelors or a professional now. I hope it works out for you. You have a very good profile otherwise. Sucks to be left out just by the evaluation agency's incompetency.

I wish you luck bro. Plead with the V.O as if that's a legal battle and you your own client. Fight for it, and may you win.
Keep us posted.
Thanks bro. I will.

Dee9191

May 17, 2019
Oh wow. There are more of us. I agree. We need to collectively draw the attention of IRCC to this mess so that they can fix it once and for all. Why is there so much confusion on this issue? Someone told me that another lawyer with the exact same ECA report recently got PPR. This issue either has to be fixed at the IRCC end or at the end of the Credential Evaluation Agencies.

I hope you’ve written to them concerning your own application and pointed out the error in the assessment. When’s your AOR? I’ll let you know if there’s any progress on my application.

Reactions: Jindagi

Mr_fabrizio

Star Member
Oct 18, 2018
Hello. CIC is currently giving me a headache. I have an LLB which was assessed by ICES as a 4 year bachelors degree. I recorded it as a professional degree in line the education comparison chart. Ordered my GCMS Notes and got them today. What do I see? Eligibility not met as my CRS score was recalculated with a 4 year bachelors degree instead of a professional degree. Case Processing Agent at CIO recommended my application for refusal. Don’t know what to do. And I know lots of people who have gotten PR with their LLB assessed as a 4 year bachelors degree. Any advise on what to do?
But why would you do that?