+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Bachelor of Law (LLB) ECA

anulyka

Sep 11, 2022
Please I need assistance with this.
I did diploma in law then gained direct entry admission intto Law. Do I need to also evaluate my diploma in law with my bachelor in law degree with CES or just my bachelor in law degree will suffice.?Thank you.

AnsRafiq

Aug 21, 2022
While trying to fill my IQAS application online for ECA, it shows me this warning message that my institution is "Conditional Institution Status" they may or may not be assessed. Is anyone else facing this issue? Can you please help and share your experience whether your degree was successfully assessed by IQAS in this condition or not ? Thanks
Facing same issue please guide should proceed for IQAS or not

Taran D

VIP Member
Oct 1, 2020
Could you please confirm expected equivalency from WES for M.Com (16-Year) and L.L.B (Licensed Profession) (17-Year)
Sorry I am not the right person to ask the question. You need to try degree equivalency tool on WES website, research it.

Pee247

Oct 22, 2022
Please I need assistance with this.
I did diploma in law then gained direct entry admission intto Law. Do I need to also evaluate my diploma in law with my bachelor in law degree with CES or just my bachelor in law degree will suffice.?Thank you.
Please I’ll like to know if you got a response on this because I’m also in a dilemma of whether to send just the LLB, the diploma or the BL to CES. Thanks and looking forward to your response.

CA.GK

Mar 20, 2023
Don't worry. WES assess all Indian law degrees equivalent to Juris Doctor.

I got same result in Q4 2018
Hi all, I have my BA.BL (Hons.) 5 years degree from Tamilnadu Dr. Ambedkar Law University and I'm planning to take up ECA coming week. I need your support and confirmation as to whether WES is giving professional category or Dual degree category to this degree, else I will have to go with IQAS which is more time consuming but it will have a huge impact on the score. Kindly help.

mr.preetsingh

VIP Member
Oct 26, 2017
Canada
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-04-2018
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
14-04-2018
IELTS Request
NA
File Transfer...
NA
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
07-04-2018
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
19-06-2018
VISA ISSUED...
25-06-2018
LANDED..........
06-09-2018
Hi all, I have my BA.BL (Hons.) 5 years degree from Tamilnadu Dr. Ambedkar Law University and I'm planning to take up ECA coming week. I need your support and confirmation as to whether WES is giving professional category or Dual degree category to this degree, else I will have to go with IQAS which is more time consuming but it will have a huge impact on the score. Kindly help.
IQAS is better.