19-06-2018
VISA ISSUED...
25-06-2018
LANDED..........
06-09-2018

nandaniK

Jul 20, 2018
Hi preet,

I had same question. My wes report says it is a batchelors degree (4 years). I did my BA LLB (h) from IP UNIVERSITY, India.
Technically my degree should have been a professional degree, i had raised question against it, but WES dint reply. If you could help me with the same it would be much appreciated .

mr.preetsingh

VIP Member
Oct 26, 2017
Canada
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-04-2018
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
14-04-2018
IELTS Request
NA
File Transfer...
NA
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
07-04-2018
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
19-06-2018
VISA ISSUED...
25-06-2018
LANDED..........
06-09-2018
Hi preet,

I had same question. My wes report says it is a batchelors degree (4 years). I did my BA LLB (h) from IP UNIVERSITY, India.
Technically my degree should have been a professional degree, i had raised question against it, but WES dint reply. If you could help me with the same it would be much appreciated .
I would suggest you to send it to IQAS and try your luck there. IQAS usually gives Professional equivalency.

nandaniK

Jul 20, 2018
I would suggest you to send it to IQAS and try your luck there. IQAS usually gives Professional equivalency.
Is is necessary that i should select the code 4112 to claim points for professional degree ??
Im a contract lawyer, so i dont understand under what code should i apply. 4211 or 4112.

mr.preetsingh

VIP Member
Oct 26, 2017
Canada
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-04-2018
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
14-04-2018
IELTS Request
NA
File Transfer...
NA
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
07-04-2018
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
19-06-2018
VISA ISSUED...
25-06-2018
LANDED..........
06-09-2018
Is is necessary that i should select the code 4112 to claim points for professional degree ??
Im a contract lawyer, so i dont understand under what code should i apply. 4211 or 4112.
4211 is for those who work under some agency or company as a lawyer.

Lamart

Star Member
Jul 19, 2018
Hello all pls can anyone advice on what to do. Submitted my pr application a while ago.just got my gcms notes and it says eligibility not met. Reason I submitted wes ECA which has both my bachelor of laws degree and law school postgraduate .so instead of getting points for professional course I got points for 2 degrees. This reduced my crs point to below ita points claimed. Pls what can I do as my application is still open .Thanks

Vishal100

Star Member
Jun 7, 2016
Hello all pls can anyone advice on what to do. Submitted my pr application a while ago.just got my gcms notes and it says eligibility not met. Reason I submitted wes ECA which has both my bachelor of laws degree and law school postgraduate .so instead of getting points for professional course I got points for 2 degrees. This reduced my crs point to below ita points claimed. Pls what can I do as my application is still open .Thanks
Hey Buddy,

If you have sorted out the issue kindly share your experience how did you got around?

Thanks

Lamart

Star Member
Jul 19, 2018
Hey Buddy,

If you have sorted out the issue kindly share your experience how did you got around?

Thanks
Hello,still waiting .My application is still open,and I've started another evalution with IQAS. Hoping for the best.

karanpreetsingh25

Sep 29, 2018
Hi preet,

Hey,
Did you try IQAS? what was their evaluation? i did BBA LLB from IP university, as of now i have a provisional degree so i guess IQAS won't accept it. Curious to know about your degree evaluation from IQAS..

iugbd

Dec 2, 2018
I have a friend who got evaluated this as First professional university degree. He sent to WES. If you want to confirm, PM me your whatsapp number, and i will add you in our group. You can talk to him.
So, I have an integrated BA LLB Honours degree from a National Law University.

I have gotten my Ielts test report and will now send my degress for eca to WES.

Would anybody happen to know if I can put this as ‘two degrees’ column?

Does somebody share the same experience?

If yes, what was the outcome?

(Both WES and IQAS)

I really need some help regarding this.

Thanks in advance!

SAHILRB

Jan 16, 2019
So, I have an integrated BA LLB Honours degree from a National Law University.

I have gotten my Ielts test report and will now send my degress for eca to WES.

Would anybody happen to know if I can put this as ‘two degrees’ column?

Does somebody share the same experience?

If yes, what was the outcome?

(Both WES and IQAS)

I really need some help regarding this.

Thanks in advance!

Hey buddy ! Did you figure out ? How are the details for a composite law degree supposed to be filled ? Separately or Together ?

Reactions: sharonb