+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Bachelor of Law (LLB) ECA

KingK

Apr 10, 2020
That's great to hear. From which university did you complete your LLB.

Also, if you could kindly share how much time did they took. I have submitted my application a few days ago.
LLB was from London Metropolitan Uni UK. I think Iqas will always give the FPD evaluation.

Also the time line was 5months.

Has anyone successfully Applied to have case reopened and successfully reopened on same issue after sending in the correct evaluation from IQAS???

dk712

May 2, 2020
FDP means the Professional Degree which is equivalent to masters right?

Also, your question is a bit unclear if you could kindly make it clear; why would one reopen the case if they are given their desired equvalience

KingK

Apr 10, 2020
FDP means the Professional Degree which is equivalent to masters right?

Also, your question is a bit unclear if you could kindly make it clear; why would one reopen the case if they are given their desired equvalience
Yes FPD means exactly First Professional Degree.

In regards to my question, i heard many people get refused for claiming bachelor 4years with wes as FPD and some successful appealed to have their case reopened through CSE and thus submitted the accurate IQAS FPD.

I wanted to know the duration it took before. iRCC reopened their cases or accepted their appeal.

Reactions: dk712

dk712

May 2, 2020
Yes FPD means exactly First Professional Degree.

In regards to my question, i heard many people get refused for claiming bachelor 4years with wes as FPD and some successful appealed to have their case reopened through CSE and thus submitted the accurate IQAS FPD.

I wanted to know the duration it took before. iRCC reopened their cases or accepted their appeal.
That would be lovely to hear from the people. Let's see how do they respond.

Deebee13

Mar 18, 2020
Nigeria
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
That's great to hear. From which university did you complete your LLB.

Also, if you could kindly share how much time did they took. I have submitted my application a few days ago.

Hello, I noticed you said you just submitted your application a few days ago.
I just started my application, and would like to know how to sent your transcript please. Was it through email?

Dec 23, 2019
Hi everyone ..I was going through all d messages in thread n has made me nervous. My EE profile was created on 10 July 2019 n I gt d ITA on 11 July 2019. I have done BALLB(Hons) from Panjab University Chandigarh. My WES report concludes that I hold dual degree not a professional degree. The CRS score during d draw was 460 but consultant told me that WES has miscalculated my degree and she created my profile with a professional degree option and with that my CRS score reached 476 instead of 469 if I had opted for dual degree option. My AOR is 27 August 2019 bt I hvnt received PPR yet. Please help me out is it due to selection of wrong option that I hvnt got d PPR or I am on the safe side. Please guide me abt GCMS notes also. Thanks
Did u submit ur Enrolment Certificate too after the ITA along with other documents??

MDN

Aug 18, 2020
Hi Mr. Preet, I was going through the chat. Could you help me with the same query? Should I get my B.com and LLB degree evaluated with WES or only LLB degree would give a professional equivalency. Please suggest. Also I am a Company Secretary which is a professional course done from Institute of Company Secretaries of India, but couldn't see any equivalent degree on IRCC site. I would really appreciate if you help me on this. It's bit urgent. Thank you in advance. Please add me to the whatsapp group if required.

MDN

Aug 18, 2020
Well I just received my WES report for a LLB degree from Amity University in India.
They considered it as a "First professional degree in law (Juris Doctor)".
I was expecting it to be a Bachelors degree and when was willing to write to CIC for clarification. However, WES gave me the professional tag, so no need to write to CIC regarding this anymore.
Hi, I did my LLB degree from recognized university. Do I need to submit B.com degree also or only LLB degree would give me the first professional degree. Please suggest.

MDN

Aug 18, 2020
I also received similar assessment from WES in 2018 as "First Professional Degree / Juris Doctor".

I've done 3 year law from Mumbai University in 2014 although I have previous bachelors degree and other professional qualification.
Hi, Have you evaluated all your degrees or only law degree? Should I get B.com and Law degree evaluated from WES or only LLB? Please suggest.

AndyIndUAE

Apr 17, 2020
United Arab Emirates
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Hi Mr. Preet, I was going through the chat. Could you help me with the same query? Should I get my B.com and LLB degree evaluated with WES or only LLB degree would give a professional equivalency. Please suggest. Also I am a Company Secretary which is a professional course done from Institute of Company Secretaries of India, but couldn't see any equivalent degree on IRCC site. I would really appreciate if you help me on this. It's bit urgent. Thank you in advance. Please add me to the whatsapp group if required.
I have same qualifications and I had sent all 3 transcripts. For ICSI, they classify as bachelors degree (3 years).

Better to include all qualifications.

Reactions: MDN

MDN

Aug 18, 2020
I have same qualifications and I had sent all 3 transcripts. For ICSI, they classify as bachelors degree (3 years).

Better to include all qualifications.
Will they consider as two or more degree if I send all the three transcripts? Or master degree in the ECA report? Coz if it's two or more degree then we get less points as under CRS. I'm confused. Pls guide.