+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Avoid Dr Chmiel Boguslaw- Chicago DMP

justinline

May 19, 2009
GRF,

How did you contact immigration section?

Here are the details to make complaint against any DMP. I already sent a fax.

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/department/partner/dmp/contact.asp

If you want information regarding an applicant’s immigration file or make a complaint about a Designated Medical Practitioner, contact Citizenship and Immigration Canada’s Call Centre at 1-888-242-2100.
Mail

You can write to us at:

Citizenship and Immigration Canada
Health Management Branch
3rd Floor, 219 Laurier Avenue West
Ottawa, ON K1A 1L1
CANADA
Fax

You can fax us at: 613-954-6211

ton40

Star Member
Mar 3, 2010
Guys, you should unite and contact Canadian Immigration somehow, this is not right and IT IS NOT YOUR FAULT that they gave the authorization to this doctor! I am really sorry for your bad luck, but you shouldnt give up! As Bob Marley sings "Fight for you Right"!

justinline

May 19, 2009
May be we should have a blacklist of DMPs

Hall of Famers or Shamers

Dr Chmiel Boguslaw
Dr Matthew Blustein

A friend of mine went to meet Chmiel Boguslaw today. According to him all the July people who did thier medicals have been sent. he still have bunch of August people and people are still coming to him for doing their medicals.....Oh my God!!!!!

How come people are still doing their medicals with him, do they not google and see any reviews. Each month Dr Boguslaw does medical for....... by conservative estimate 25-30 applicants. I can say that because I saw the pile of applications for May and June when I went there. If we can make a dent in that, only that will be a true achievement.

And kudos to people who sent complain fax to Ottawa. Dr Boguslaw did get a knock on his door from Ottawa as my friend told me. He had to explain why the medicals are getting delayed. But I donot expect anythng more in one stroke.

Any one who sent complain to Ottawa, did you hear anything back from them. I did not.

ton40

Star Member
Mar 3, 2010
Justin, congratulations on the great job you have done!
I hope all this stress turns out in success and you complete the process very soon!
We will do our medicals in Chicago, but no way we are going to Boguslaw Shmiel, I even will spread the rumor among all immigrants I know there...

justinline

May 19, 2009
Ton40,

Spread it around. At the risk of sounding parochial, if you are from India please spread this around in the desi community. I say this because 80% of his clients are from desi community. If we want we can make a difference.

Not to say all nationalities are welcome to shun him.

A G

Sep 2, 2010
Justinline,

Good Job. This awareness needs to be spread so that people do not suffer like you did. You have also done a great job by reporting to CIC about this DMP.

A G.

chitocanada

Aug 15, 2010
Did anyone who did their medical with this doctor in recent times received any update from CIC? It's more than 4 months and no update for me

justinline

May 19, 2009
I got confirmation from Buffalo that they have received my medials. More than month back my file was transferred to Detroit. Recently I saw Medicals has been received update in the on-line application status.

Justin

ton40

Star Member
Mar 3, 2010
Justin, file transferred to Detroit is a good thing. You will get your passport request very soon. Let us know how it goes.
Ah and by the way through which province are you applying?
I applied in Buffalo on Aug-11, through QSW and so far no news....

justinline

May 19, 2009
ton40 said:
Justin, file transferred to Detroit is a good thing. You will get your passport request very soon. Let us know how it goes.
Ah and by the way through which province are you applying?
I applied in Buffalo on Aug-11, through QSW and so far no news....
Hope to get the PPR soon. But looks like it will be in 2011. As the year end is near. Things slow down a lot. Donot worry you will get your medicals soon. I applied under AINP -Alberta.

Justin