+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Avoid Dr Chmiel Boguslaw- Chicago DMP

justinline

May 19, 2009
Word of caution for those who are planning to do medicals with this doctor. Nobody picks up the phone in his office. He keeps saying he will send the reports soon. Then you call again and nobody picks up. It has been frustrating experience. Anybody else having same issue please let me know.

Justin

ton40

Star Member
Mar 3, 2010
hey justin, let me know how it goes, because we will eventually have the medicals done in chicago, so i checked it was this doctor and one other name. thanks for sharing this info. why wouldn't he pick up the phone?

justinline

May 19, 2009
Not sure why he won't pick up phone. Looks like he was sick for few days. But that was end of July and August starting. i have been pestering him since June end. He talks more like salesman. I am working on it right now, I a will do it end of day, I will do it end of week, Everything is fine it will be soon done. You cannot trust him or what ever he says.

So be careful guys. I am not sure what pleasure he gets sitting on the medical reports for weeks.

Justin

ton40

Star Member
Mar 3, 2010
Thats a bummer! What is the time frame for doctors to send the medicals to Buffalo? Have you heard anyone else having the same experience with this doctor?
By the way out of the topic how long after you submit your application Buffalo sent you the medical request?
Thank you!

justinline

May 19, 2009
here is another link

http://www.trackitt.com/canada-discussion-forums/federal-skilled-workers/576754733/medical-not-sent-by-doctor

It took 4 months after CIC received the file, I got AOR and medical request.

Justin

AlbertaGovernor

May 29, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
you all must write to CIC explaining about the poor service and bad practice of this doctor.

ton40

Star Member
Mar 3, 2010
Yes, Justin I suggest call him and tell him you are gonna call CIC and tell them about his poor service so they can withdraw his license!

chitocanada

Aug 15, 2010
I did my medical in the first week of july with this doctor. He asked me to send some additional documents from my physician, I sent it more than 5 times and all the time his fax machine was running out of toner. He never picks the phone and still could not verify if he sent my medicals. He picked once and disconnected my call saying he is still working on sending the june medicals.
Dont ever do medicals with him!!!

ton40

Star Member
Mar 3, 2010
You guys should do something about it! This is not right, he must give you an explanation about his strange moves and the Canadian Consulate must do something about it! Here and in the other forum it seems that there are many of you who because victims of this fraud!!!

justinline

May 19, 2009
here is another link. 6 yrs back same issue with same
http://britishexpats.com/forum/showthread.php?t=202009

Is there any specific email address to make a complain or I should go ahead with following email.
buffalo-im-enquiry@international.gc.ca

Justin

ton40

Star Member
Mar 3, 2010
Justin, I guess this is the only e-mail you can complain, as well and the members from the other forum. I wish you good luck and hope CIC will do something about your case.

GRF

Aug 16, 2010
I did my medicals with this doctor first week of May. My medical tests had a deadline of 60 days. It has been more than 100 days now. When I called his office after like 2 weeks they confirmed that the tests have been sent. But the immigration section notified that they did not receieve the documents and stated that they are gonna close my file if they don't recieve it before the deadline. Now the immigration people are not replying any of my inquiries/emails to confirm whether they have gotten the documents or not. And Boguslaw does not answer the phone anymore. I am so helpless and lost after spending thousands of dollars on Canadian immigration.

My worst fear is that the immigration section has closed my file becuase they did not recieve the tests on time. I had so much hope on this and I sat down and cried after reading this blog, realising the fate of my tests and file.

So please make sure you don't go to this doctor for anything. He is a cheat and a liar!!