+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Authorization to return to Canada.

Gax

Star Member
Oct 28, 2018
Hi guys yesterday i got an email from ircc to pay to removal cost. Is this a positive sign? Submitted arc September 2019

Arbz

Star Member
Nov 1, 2018
I’m still waiting for fee request for ARC all they ask me just a detailed letter anyone knows how long it will take. Submit letter in November 2020. No reply since then

Reactions: Gax

Gax

Star Member
Oct 28, 2018
I’m still waiting for fee request for ARC all they ask me just a detailed letter anyone knows how long it will take. Submit letter in November 2020. No reply since then
This process isn't easy at all be patient, i'm sure they wilk request it pretty soon. Good luck

Momofpeb

Mar 24, 2021
Hi Everyone!
I failed on refugee act back in 2007.. asked to return to my country and government provided my flight tickets (I was very naive and agreed). Then this became a deportation order and I am banned from returning to Canada.
During my time in Canada I gave birth to a child (hence he is a Canadian Citizen).
I love traveling and have no intention to move back to Canada, but my child who is 15 now has been asking me to a trip to his birthplace. Amd obviousky I love Canada .. I became an adult there cherish many memory and have friends there.
I have read the forum and notice most applicants are under some sore of sponsorship, but I wonder if there is any successful ARC history here of a simply visitor. I just want a vacation there and show my child his birth country and return to my country.
I have the funds and own a company with my boyfriend in my country.
I have visited many countries (including the U.S.).
I really regret not informing myself better back in the day and being under this position where I am banned from a country (it even makes me feel like a criminal ).
Any piece of advice or comment woul be very appreciated
Hope everyone is well during this though pandemic.

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Hi Everyone!
I failed on refugee act back in 2007.. asked to return to my country and government provided my flight tickets (I was very naive and agreed). Then this became a deportation order and I am banned from returning to Canada.
During my time in Canada I gave birth to a child (hence he is a Canadian Citizen).
I love traveling and have no intention to move back to Canada, but my child who is 15 now has been asking me to a trip to his birthplace. Amd obviousky I love Canada .. I became an adult there cherish many memory and have friends there.
I have read the forum and notice most applicants are under some sore of sponsorship, but I wonder if there is any successful ARC history here of a simply visitor. I just want a vacation there and show my child his birth country and return to my country.
I have the funds and own a company with my boyfriend in my country.
I have visited many countries (including the U.S.).
I really regret not informing myself better back in the day and being under this position where I am banned from a country (it even makes me feel like a criminal ).
Any piece of advice or comment woul be very appreciated
Hope everyone is well during this though pandemic.
You need to apply for a TRV and also follow the instructions in the link below to include a letter explaining why the ARC should be granted. See the "How to Apply" section.

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/immigrate-canada/inadmissibility/reasons/authorization-return-canada.html

You will need to pay the TRV fee + an additional $400 for the ARC fee. Later on in the process, you will be asked to pay an additional fee to cover the costs of the flight that was used to remove you from Canada.

Momofpeb

Mar 24, 2021
You need to apply for a TRV and also follow the instructions in the link below to include a letter explaining why the ARC should be granted. See the "How to Apply" section.

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/immigrate-canada/inadmissibility/reasons/authorization-return-canada.html

You will need to pay the TRV fee + an additional $400 for the ARC fee. Later on in the process, you will be asked to pay an additional fee to cover the costs of the flight that was used to remove you from Canada.
@scylla... Thanks! Will do and keep you all posted.. I know my chances are low but at least I will try

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.