+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Authorization to return to Canada.

scarfacegf

Star Member
Oct 22, 2019
Is this the Ankara VO? If yes. Then they ask you to submit your ARC and they dont specifecally say what to submit. You should have submitted an ARC application which is ARC letter written by you, ARC fee and 2 passport sized photos. And all this in a pdf format.
I saw your post over here thank you for your reply. If you don’t mind Could you email me a sample ARC letter format ?
my email adress is: fikret_kececi@hotmail.com

scarfacegf

Star Member
Oct 22, 2019
Hello Guys,

Please pay the ARC (Authorisation to Return to Canada) fee of $400 CAD for yourself.
Please refer to the following website for more information on your options for payment.
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/fees/result.asp?lob=pric&cat=perm
Please send us the barcoded receipt once you’ve completed your payment.

I got this email then I paid it and I sent it the barcode receipt to them however I didn’t submit Arc letter because according to this email they requested only payment from me. Did I do it correct or Should I have submitted letter as well ?
Please someone explain it to me.
Thank you

Salinasalina

Star Member
Jul 19, 2020
Hello Guys,

Please pay the ARC (Authorisation to Return to Canada) fee of $400 CAD for yourself.
Please refer to the following website for more information on your options for payment.
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/fees/result.asp?lob=pric&cat=perm
Please send us the barcoded receipt once you’ve completed your payment.

I got this email then I paid it and I sent it the barcode receipt to them however I didn’t submit Arc letter because according to this email they requested only payment from me. Did I do it correct or Should I have submitted letter as well ?
Please someone explain it to me.
Thank you

I think with your case they only asked for the fee. My email was saying, please submit your ARC. It did not meontion a letter or a payment. So I figured they are asking for the whole thing. So I sent them both the letter and the fee barcoded reciept.

scarfacegf

Star Member
Oct 22, 2019
I think with your case they only asked for the fee. My email was saying, please submit your ARC. It did not meontion a letter or a payment. So I figured they are asking for the whole thing. So I sent them both the letter and the fee barcoded reciept.
Thank you for youe help. Please let us know youe process and good luck with your getting passport soon

Reactions: Salinasalina

Arbz

Star Member
Nov 1, 2018
I’m still waiting for fee request for ARC all they ask me just a detailed letter anyone knows how long it will take. File submitted in March 20. Submit letter in November 2020. No reply since then London Vo. No medical, no biometric. Anyone please tell

Last edited:

Usr1997

Star Member
Jul 26, 2019
I’m still waiting for fee request for ARC all they ask me just a detailed letter anyone knows how long it will take. File submitted in March 20. Submit letter in November 2020. No reply since then London Vo. No medical, no biometric. Anyone please tell
3 things .

1. You can Order GCMS notes and see how or where in the process your file is .
2. You can reach out to your MP so that they can inquire , for you .
3 . You can email London VO and ask about your application , although you might get a standardized response.

Usually when they ask for the ARC the letter is mailed alongside the fee, are you sure you dind't miss anything through out
the correspondence ?

Arbz

Star Member
Nov 1, 2018
3 things .

1. You can Order GCMS notes and see how or where in the process your file is .
2. You can reach out to your MP so that they can inquire , for you .
3 . You can email London VO and ask about your application , although you might get a standardized response.

Usually when they ask for the ARC the letter is mailed alongside the fee, are you sure you dind't miss anything through out
the correspondence ?
Thanks for reply yes I’m pretty sure they only ask for letter. I will check with MP again