+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Authorization to return to Canada.

Usr1997

Star Member
Jul 26, 2019
You are a lifesaver thank you
What’s your current situation?
I submitted my application last year's Nov ,
It currently says that my medical test have been received .

I included the ARC letter and it's accompanying fees with the application initially .

Arbz

Star Member
Nov 1, 2018
Received app on June 18
Start processing app march 2020
ADR additional forms Aug 20
ADR for arc in nov 20
No medical
No biometric
still waiting anyone else going through with same timeline. File at London VO

Ana@@@

Star Member
Jun 29, 2021
Hi
I am a failed refugee…
So i left canada at my own expense…
Last year I applied for my pnp which was approved within a month
I hv already submitted my PR application
My employer is supporting me so i hv applied for my WorkPermit and arc on feb 26 i have already made all the applicable fees related to ARC/PR/WORK PERMIT
i have already submitted letter for ARC n all the documents as well including biometric/RCMP clearance/PCC from my home country
What are the chances???

Usr1997

Star Member
Jul 26, 2019
Hi
I am a failed refugee…
So i left canada at my own expense…
Last year I applied for my pnp which was approved within a month
I hv already submitted my PR application
My employer is supporting me so i hv applied for my WorkPermit and arc on feb 26 i have already made all the applicable fees related to ARC/PR/WORK PERMIT
i have already submitted letter for ARC n all the documents as well including biometric/RCMP clearance/PCC from my home country
What are the chances???
Hi , It’s a little bit difficult to tell , however i can tell you this unless it’s for a very special purpose , only a permanent path way/visa to Canada is the only fair shot .
I read you mentioned a work permit , I am not sure .
Other users from this thread got over the ARC hump through PnP Express entry and mostly spousal sponsorship .

when did you leave Canada? If you received an invitation to apply for PR you stand a really good chance . in the ARC manuscript it states that being selected for a Pnp or express entry is a compelling reason to comeback to Canada .

Ana@@@

Star Member
Jun 29, 2021
Hi , It’s a little bit difficult to tell , however i can tell you this unless it’s for a very special purpose , only a permanent path way/visa to Canada is the only fair shot .
I read you mentioned a work permit , I am not sure .
Other users from this thread got over the ARC hump through PnP Express entry and mostly spousal sponsorship .

when did you leave Canada? If you received an invitation to apply for PR you stand a really good chance . in the ARC manuscript it states that being selected for a Pnp or express entry is a compelling reason to comeback to Canada .
Yup i got selected n i hv already submitted my PR application as well

scarfacegf

Star Member
Oct 22, 2019
I paid Arc on April and then paid removal cost begining of June until then there is no any news. I sent email to Ankara Vo aprox a month ago and they said your application is waiting for secondary review. I don’t know what it is.

fxtoro2018

Jul 30, 2021
Hello,

My mother was fortunate enough to be selected in 2018 under the Parent & Grandparent sponsorship. In 2011, she received a deportation order for a failed refugee claim. She left the country without governmental assistance; till date, this is the update I have for her 2018 PGP application.

Sponsor Application:
Application Received: May 22, 2018
Decision Made: January 24, 2019

Permanent Resident Application for Mother:
Application Received: May 22, 2018
1st Medical Instruction: April 1, 2019
Medical Complete and Received
Request for ARC: February 19, 2021
ARC Application sent back: March 25, 2021
2nd Medical Instruction, July 23, 2021
Visa Office: New Delhi, India

I ordered the GCMS notes in February 2021 before the request for ARC and in the 43 pages, I came across the following:

1. The first medical ordered on April 1, 2019 stated "No health impairment sufficient to prevent admission for medical reasons under Section 38 (1)(a)" and Status stating "Passed". The medical was valid until April 28, 2020.
2. The other main piece that was on the GCMS notes was Invitation to Pre-arrival services on January 12, 2021, however due to the deportation order in 2011, an ARC application was requested.

My question to the forum:

Now that the ARC application has been sent on March 25, 2021 and a medical request has been sent to my mom on July 23, 2021, is this generally a positive sign towards an approval of the ARC application; provided that my mother's medical examination is good and no health impairment is found?

In your experience, if the medical examination is complete by August 16th, 2021 and sent over to the visa office, would that mean we should be expecting a Prearrival notice or PPR soon after medicals being sent?

Looking forward to hearing from you

Thanks

Reactions: scarfacegf