+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Authorization to return to Canada.

Usr1997

Star Member
Jul 26, 2019
Hi beautiful people ,

A little bit of an update in my situation,
received an email from the visa asking for an interview that will determine my eligibility

I don't if that's good or bad news , I'd have rather not have one but oh well .

I just wanted to ask if I get a response about the interview right there and then ? also does a positive
outcome for the interview mean the ARC is granted ? @scylla

The emails seems to be asking me to email more communication and visit evidence .

Any input on this would be appreciated .

mean while here is my timeline :

app received :Nov 20 2020
Aor : feb 21 2021
SA : Feb 24 2021
BI : exempt //
File transferred to Dar VO : Feb 24
AOR 2 : April 23rd 2021
PCC request : April 23rd 2021
Medical Request : April 23rd 2021
Medical received : May 3rd 2021
Eligibility Interview : Sept 5th 2021
Pre-Arrival : waiting
DM : Waiting
COPR : waiting
PPR : Waiting

Usr1997

Star Member
Jul 26, 2019
Hello,

My mother was fortunate enough to be selected in 2018 under the Parent & Grandparent sponsorship. In 2011, she received a deportation order for a failed refugee claim. She left the country without governmental assistance; till date, this is the update I have for her 2018 PGP application.

Sponsor Application:
Application Received: May 22, 2018
Decision Made: January 24, 2019

Permanent Resident Application for Mother:
Application Received: May 22, 2018
1st Medical Instruction: April 1, 2019
Medical Complete and Received
Request for ARC: February 19, 2021
ARC Application sent back: March 25, 2021
2nd Medical Instruction, July 23, 2021
Visa Office: New Delhi, India

I ordered the GCMS notes in February 2021 before the request for ARC and in the 43 pages, I came across the following:

1. The first medical ordered on April 1, 2019 stated "No health impairment sufficient to prevent admission for medical reasons under Section 38 (1)(a)" and Status stating "Passed". The medical was valid until April 28, 2020.
2. The other main piece that was on the GCMS notes was Invitation to Pre-arrival services on January 12, 2021, however due to the deportation order in 2011, an ARC application was requested.

My question to the forum:

Now that the ARC application has been sent on March 25, 2021 and a medical request has been sent to my mom on July 23, 2021, is this generally a positive sign towards an approval of the ARC application; provided that my mother's medical examination is good and no health impairment is found?

In your experience, if the medical examination is complete by August 16th, 2021 and sent over to the visa office, would that mean we should be expecting a Prearrival notice or PPR soon after medicals being sent?

Looking forward to hearing from you

Thanks
The ARC waters are kind of murky to be honest , there's no one answer that fits all .

it sucks but the only way to know when or if it's going to be granted is wait , although from what i've seen on this thread
most people who go pass the medical stage always get it .

Ana@@@

Star Member
Jun 29, 2021
I am a failed refugee.., left canada last year sept 10 applied for pnp approval got approved in oct 2020
Applied for WorkPermit feb 2021 received a negative decision on that… does that usually happen?

Ana@@@

Star Member
Jun 29, 2021
went to Canada as a student and completed one year of studies and did not finished the other year due to financial reasons. Since my time in Canada applied for refugee and Humanitarian and both got denied :(. however, during my time i was working and volunteering as well,but, did not submit all the info for my humanitarian case. Got a removal order that turn from a departure into a deportation order because they end up paying for my ticket cause of wrong advice :(. however, do not have a criminal record and left Canada on he date that was given to me. During my removal i was still currently employed as Sales Consultant a d got a "Letter of arrangement of Employment" my boss wrote a letter for me as well asking for ARC to return and work and explain why base on skills etc. i been working with the company for over year less than 2 and was working when issued the removal order I have in possession Moms mental records from since my birth, my job contract, a working visa that i paid for when was working in Canada and expires end of this year. i followed all CIC rules as well and they note me as not being a danger to society all good stuff on the departure sheet. But CBSA says i have to ask for a ARC so i can come back and work and someone told me its only because i let them pay for my ticket that's why i have to ask for ARC! what are my chances of getting the ARC? Thank you!
Hi just wondering I’m in same situation now, did u get approval in the first time for temporary resident visa?

Bonjing26

Oct 17, 2018
Good day,

Hope all is well with you guys. I would like to ask some help from you. My pr application is on going and just waiting for PPR, my husband was deported on 2018 and we submitted his ARC on Nov 2019. And haven’t heard any news from then. I follow up with my agent and they said that processing takes time because of the pandemic. We are planning to write a letter to the VO, just to follow up our application and his Arc. Could you please help me on how to write a letter to VO,? If you could send me a sample, will be much appreciated. As we don’t really know where to start.. thank you so much and stay safe everyone❤

scarfacegf

Star Member
Oct 22, 2019
Good day,

Hope all is well with you guys. I would like to ask some help from you. My pr application is on going and just waiting for PPR, my husband was deported on 2018 and we submitted his ARC on Nov 2019. And haven’t heard any news from then. I follow up with my agent and they said that processing takes time because of the pandemic. We are planning to write a letter to the VO, just to follow up our application and his Arc. Could you please help me on how to write a letter to VO,? If you could send me a sample, will be much appreciated. As we don’t really know where to start.. thank you so much and stay safe everyone❤
Hello, you can ask situation of Arc just basic questions. What about the removal fee ? Did he pay his own ticket or government get it ?

Arbz

Star Member
Nov 1, 2018
I have received email from visa office need to submit explanation letter and fee can someone share what to write in letter please

Usr1997

Star Member
Jul 26, 2019
I have received email from visa office need to submit explanation letter and fee can someone share what to write in letter please
Hi , There is no format to this , Just write a letter explaining what led to your removal from Canada and stipulate the reason why it won't happen again , if your application was a spousal sponsorship you may also add the reason why you and spouse want to live together in Canada and nowhere else . Sprinkle in some plans you have for your establishment in Canada and if you can , speak of how your situation has been / is improving since your departure . that's it , wish you all the luck

Arbz

Star Member
Nov 1, 2018
Hi , There is no format to this , Just write a letter explaining what led to your removal from Canada and stipulate the reason why it won't happen again , if your application was a spousal sponsorship you may also add the reason why you and spouse want to live together in Canada and nowhere else . Sprinkle in some plans you have for your establishment in Canada and if you can , speak of how your situation has been / is improving since your departure . that's it , wish you all the luck
Thanks for for your reply.