+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Authorization to return to Canada.

flamesldn

Star Member
Jan 31, 2020
My exclusion order ends today so hopefully I do not require an ARC anymore if I believe so.. hopefully I might be able to get a refund For the 400 since I do not require an arc anymore

david_savard

Star Member
Mar 17, 2016
Hey everyone,

I received a request to pay the ARC fees on the 25th of January - in the letter, it just stated to pay the fees with no indication how. I followed the steps described above in this thread and forward the receipt to my visa office. Am I suppose to Email it somewhere else?

I received my pre arrival letter on the 30th of january, does that mean my ARC was approved?

Thank you

flamesldn

Star Member
Jan 31, 2020
Hey everyone,

I received a request to pay the ARC fees on the 25th of January - in the letter, it just stated to pay the fees with no indication how. I followed the steps described above in this thread and forward the receipt to my visa office. Am I suppose to Email it somewhere else?

I received my pre arrival letter on the 30th of january, does that mean my ARC was approved?

Thank you
Sounds wonderful for you.. congrats all the process is done.. when the ARC is finalised you would receive Passport request everything should be finished

Usr1997

Star Member
Jul 26, 2019
Hello everyone. I am new. Just recieved an email from my VO to submit ARC. Do I submit a letter together with the $400 fee?
Hi , Yeah Go ahead and mail the letter and $400 . If they paid your flight back you’re going to need to repay that as well .

would you lighten us on your timeline please ?

Reactions: Salinasalina

Salinasalina

Star Member
Jul 19, 2020
Hi , Yeah Go ahead and mail the letter and $400 . If they paid your flight back you’re going to need to repay that as well .

would you lighten us on your timeline please ?
Thank you!

My timeline: applied for outland spousal sponsorship on June 10,2019
Biometrics done August, 2019
SA approval on Dec, 2019
File transferred to Ankara VO January 2020
Medicals done March 2020
LONG PAUSE DURING AND AFTER PANDEMY
December 2020 recieved PreArrival letter
A week after they requested a new police record and proof of departure from canada(We submitted that)
Dec 2020 they extended our medicals.

And today I recieved an email requesting ARC.

Reactions: Usr1997

Usr1997

Star Member
Jul 26, 2019
Thank you!

My timeline: applied for outland spousal sponsorship on June 10,2019
Biometrics done August, 2019
SA approval on Dec, 2019
File transferred to Ankara VO January 2020
Medicals done March 2020
LONG PAUSE DURING AND AFTER PANDEMY
December 2020 recieved PreArrival letter
A week after they requested a new police record and proof of departure from canada(We submitted that)
Dec 2020 they extended our medicals.

And today I recieved an email requesting ARC.
Congrats you have the finish line in sight , it's not going to take long .

What did you give as a proof of your departure from Canada if You don't mind me asking ?

Reactions: Salinasalina

Salinasalina

Star Member
Jul 19, 2020
Congrats you have the finish line in sight , it's not going to take long .

What did you give as a proof of your departure from Canada if You don't mind me asking ?
Thank you, I hope so! Arc has got me stressed.

We provided, Certificate of Departure