+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Authorization to return to Canada.

Pumpkin92

Star Member
Jul 1, 2018
Can anyone tell me please how to pay ARC fee
On the email they sent requesting the ARC they also send a link and give you the steps on how. I can post the link and the instructions, but if you weren't ask I'd recommend not to pay, it could delay your process.

Pumpkin92

Star Member
Jul 1, 2018
Can anyone tell me please how to pay ARC fee
Payment must be made online. Cash is not accepted for fee payment. For further information,
please visit the following web site: https://eservices.cic.gc.ca/epay/?lang=en
(Please read the payment instructions. Click in IMMIGRATION. Click in INADMISSIBILITY under
OTHER IMMIGRATION SERVICES. Search for AUTHORIZATION TO RETURN TO CANADA and
write “1” in Quantity. Press SUBMIT. Press Login and pay. Create an account with your email
address and password in Register, if required.
**** Reminder: Please do not forget to request your Official Receipt and submit it to the Mexico
immigration office via email to mexico-im-enquiry@international.gc.ca.
You have 60 days from the date of this letter to submit your request for authorization to return to
Canada along with the processing fee. If you choose not to apply for authorization to return to
Canada, your application for a permanent resident visa will be assessed on the basis of the
available information.
Please indicate your file number in any correspondence with this office.

NOTE! This is for mexico visa office. Please check with your vac on how to submit payment. If you were requested payment follow the instructions they send specifically to you. I'm just sharing my own experience and information from my own case.

Arbz

Star Member
Nov 1, 2018
Payment must be made online. Cash is not accepted for fee payment. For further information,
please visit the following web site: https://eservices.cic.gc.ca/epay/?lang=en
(Please read the payment instructions. Click in IMMIGRATION. Click in INADMISSIBILITY under
OTHER IMMIGRATION SERVICES. Search for AUTHORIZATION TO RETURN TO CANADA and
write “1” in Quantity. Press SUBMIT. Press Login and pay. Create an account with your email
address and password in Register, if required.
**** Reminder: Please do not forget to request your Official Receipt and submit it to the Mexico
immigration office via email to mexico-im-enquiry@international.gc.ca.
You have 60 days from the date of this letter to submit your request for authorization to return to
Canada along with the processing fee. If you choose not to apply for authorization to return to
Canada, your application for a permanent resident visa will be assessed on the basis of the
available information.
Please indicate your file number in any correspondence with this office.

NOTE! This is for mexico visa office. Please check with your vac on how to submit payment. If you were requested payment follow the instructions they send specifically to you. I'm just sharing my own experience and information from my own case.
I have checked with my lawyer he said no harm paying the fee in advance

Blackstar20

Dec 9, 2020
My husband just submitted ARC + ETA it was received December 5th @ Port of Spain office.
What is the average process time for their final decision?
Is there any steps or further requests to expect?
We are hoping for a fast response

Arbz

Star Member
Nov 1, 2018
My husband just submitted ARC + ETA it was received December 5th @ Port of Spain office.
Did you pay the fee for arc

Pumpkin92

Star Member
Jul 1, 2018
Some people say that (at least Mexico VO) it takes about 3 months. In my case I got pre arrival the next day after arc request, and then ppr around 5 weeks later. Good luck, shouldn't be that long for Pre arrival now

Arbz

Star Member
Nov 1, 2018
I’m still waiting for fee request for ARC all they ask me just a detailed letter anyone knows how long it will take