+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Authorization to return to Canada.

Ana@@@

Star Member
Jun 29, 2021
Cud this mean I don’t need an arc then?
I did paid for it tho wwith my or application… i had paid for my own tickets n everything, i was a failed refugee n had a departure order issued.
So not sure who shud i reach out to so i can figure out if i need an arc or not?

FW-SandA

Star Member
Jun 3, 2017
Cud this mean I don’t need an arc then?
I did paid for it tho wwith my or application… i had paid for my own tickets n everything, i was a failed refugee n had a departure order issued.
So not sure who shud i reach out to so i can figure out if i need an arc or not?
You do not need ARC the visa is the proof that you have ARC and you can enter Canada

Ana@@@

Star Member
Jun 29, 2021
Hi

so on feb 6 ppr issued for PR application…received passport stamped and COPR on 23.

i need an ARC I submitted Documents along with pr application… but the decision on ARC haven’t been made yet i hv 3 months on my visa to enter canada not sure what to do.

does anyone knows how long it can still take?

Ana@@@

Star Member
Jun 29, 2021
Got a reply from immigration minister’s office saying that my application is still in 23 month time and they cant expedite it unless we have any compelling reasons.
can we actually send them an email… i need to strt my job urgently… can that be a reason u think…
Would u please be able to share the kind of content u had on the letter so i can get an idea?

I already hv passport stamped n copr… but they says stil making decision on ARC.

royalrumble

Star Member
Aug 8, 2021
can we actually send them an email… i need to strt my job urgently… can that be a reason u think…
Would u please be able to share the kind of content u had on the letter so i can get an idea?

I already hv passport stamped n copr… but they says stil making decision on ARC.
I beleive once you get copr and get your passport back stamped with visa, your ARC application was approvednwith your spousal application.

Call IRCC or email your visa office to confirm that everything is good to go. Congratulations and Good luck!

Ana@@@

Star Member
Jun 29, 2021
I beleive once you get copr and get your passport back stamped with visa, your ARC application was approvednwith your spousal application.

Call IRCC or email your visa office to confirm that everything is good to go. Congratulations and Good luck!
Thanks

i think the are still working in my ARC… my application went back to in process

Ana@@@

Star Member
Jun 29, 2021
Confirm with IRCC or visa office. I highly doubt after you got your COPR that they are working on ARC. Just doesn't make sense in my opinion.
I will thanks…. I don’t even know why my ecas status went back in process again bcoz before it was decision made n then in process… soooo weired.

exquisite

Star Member
May 15, 2009
Ours was different. We were June 2019 applicants for PGP. Medicals and security was requested and submitted March 2021 then on June 2021, they requested for ARC. We submitted the requirements and payments within that month and no movement on file until September 2022 where ARC was approved. The Arc was emailed to us (1 page document with signature). Within that week, 2nd medicals were requested and by November PPR and COPR was received.

I understand that there is no set way on ARC (i.e., separately processed like ours or processed within the application). My only assumption though is PPR/COPR for a permanent resident wont be ultimately approved without it.

Ana@@@

Star Member
Jun 29, 2021
Ours was different. We were June 2019 applicants for PGP. Medicals and security was requested and submitted March 2021 then on June 2021, they requested for ARC. We submitted the requirements and payments within that month and no movement on file until September 2022 where ARC was approved. The Arc was emailed to us (1 page document with signature). Within that week, 2nd medicals were requested and by November PPR and COPR was received.

I understand that there is no set way on ARC (i.e., separately processed like ours or processed within the application). My only assumption though is PPR/COPR for a permanent resident wont be ultimately approved without it.
I see,
Yea i understand that there’s no standard way of processing arc…. But not sure what is happening here when they say that they are still making decision… when i have stamped passport valid till may 2023 and a copr as well.

regarding arc tho, does it contain our photo as well or it’s just a document that looks like a normal ircc document? Juss wanna to figure out if we are suppose to send our photo or not

exquisite

Star Member
May 15, 2009
regarding arc tho, does it contain our photo as well or it’s just a document that looks like a normal ircc document? Juss wanna to figure out if we are suppose to send our photo or not
No photos. Its a one page document that includes the date, location where it was issued, the applicant's name. This is followed by 2 statements: one would be ARC is granted for a PR and the other is granted to return to Canada from time to time. For my parents, the first statement had a check box as they were PR applicants. Then below this is a signature of the officer.

Ana@@@

Star Member
Jun 29, 2021
No photos. Its a one page document that includes the date, location where it was issued, the applicant's name. This is followed by 2 statements: one would be ARC is granted for a PR and the other is granted to return to Canada from time to time. For my parents, the first statement had a check box as they were PR applicants. Then below this is a signature of the officer.
Ok I thought it looks like a certificate of departure…..
But one more thing… i had the departure order issued to me not the other 3 of those columns on the certificate of departure…. Some people says I don’t need arc some says i do, becoz i was a failed refugee… so doesn’t matter if it’s juss a departure order i still need an arc to enter