+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Authorization to return to Canada.

Juku77

Star Member
Feb 11, 2018
Hello everyone. I wanna share the good news: my ARC has been approved.

ARC application sent Dec 2021

The only thing I don't know is how long will it take for Open Work Permit to be approved after the arc is approved too? Any thoughts?

ATIP notes shows that they were only waiting for ARC approval and everything has been reviewed and accepted by officer.

Hope this news gives some hope to all the people going through this process

I'm still shaking of excitement. God bless you all!!!
Yeeiiii

Reactions: TimBit

Juku77

Star Member
Feb 11, 2018
Hello everyone. I wanna share the good news: my ARC has been approved.

ARC application sent Dec 2021

The only thing I don't know is how long will it take for Open Work Permit to be approved after the arc is approved too? Any thoughts?

ATIP notes shows that they were only waiting for ARC approval and everything has been reviewed and accepted by officer.

Hope this news gives some hope to all the people going through this process

I'm still shaking of excitement. God bless you all!!!
Congrats

Reactions: TimBit

Marij

Jan 17, 2022
Good day Friends, Can someone give me his experience, how much should I wait for my PPR?
My ARC was approved con July 28,2022.

However, I havent received any news about my work permit PPR. How much should I wait?

In GMCS notes it says everything is passed. (eligibility,criminality, infosharing)
Please help :(

kukestoronto

Star Member
Jun 18, 2019
hello friends is anybody willing to share the Authorization to return to Canada letter sent to immigration you can cross the name and the file number
thanks

exquisite

Star Member
May 15, 2009
My parents applied for parent sponsorship during the 2019 intake. On June 2021, they were required to submit an application for an ARC. I noticed today too that a repeat medical request for both of them were being requested. The weird thing is only my dad received his ARC and was approved however, none yet for my mother. Should I be concerned? They have the exact same reason for removal (failed refugee claimant), no criminal history etc.

Blackstar20

Dec 9, 2020
My husband still waiting on a decision for his ARC application submitted December 2020. Apparently a decision has been made (Local MP has told me last week) but we haven’t received the decision yet.

How is the decision announced? Via email? In letter form?

This wait has been so stressful

P4L1

Star Member
Jan 26, 2022
My husband still waiting on a decision for his ARC application submitted December 2020. Apparently a decision has been made (Local MP has told me last week) but we haven’t received the decision yet.

What did your husband applied arc with?

Blackstar20

Dec 9, 2020
I’m pregnant and due to give birth in a few weeks, we are praying for a miracle that he will be approved just in time for the baby

• Love
Reactions: Marij

Marij

Jan 17, 2022

When I received my approval for the ARC, I received it by email. So if you registered an email in your application, you should receive it there.

Pumpkin92

Star Member
Jul 1, 2018
Hi everyone!

I'm from a visa exempt country, and I need an ARC to return to Canada. I want to visit my sister who lives there. Has anybody applied for TRV? I've been reading the last few dozen pages and it seems that everyone has applied for something else but TRV. My question is: do I apply for TRV first and wait for them to request ARC? Does it follow the same principles as other applications? I'm wondering because I've applied for ETA and got denied. I'm afraid if I apply for a TRV that it'll get denied as well if I don't send it with the ARC fees and letter right away.

Are the chances to get the ARC approved lower with a TRV? Thank you very much for your attention.