+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Authorization to return to Canada.

P4L1

Star Member
Jan 26, 2022
I applied spousal with arc. Everything is approved and passed on tracker. I was asked to submit arc in nov 2022 with fees which i did in couple days. But now they asked for arc again with fees .. i dont know what went wrong .. can anyone help ?

Bambi2019

Star Member
Jul 31, 2019
I applied spousal with arc. Everything is approved and passed on tracker. I was asked to submit arc in nov 2022 with fees which i did in couple days. But now they asked for arc again with fees .. i dont know what went wrong .. can anyone help ?
Noticed no one has replied to this yet…
Are you able to resend the receipts and letter to them ? I’m assuming it was an oversight on their part.

Ana@@@

Star Member
Jun 29, 2021
Hi got a question?
My PR is approved, visa is stamped on my passport i was a failed refugee, but I don’t hv an arc document i did applied n paid for my arc with my application…
So please tell what to do in this case do i still need arc or just book a flight i have COPR n stamped passport already

FW-SandA

Star Member
Jun 3, 2017
Hi got a question?
My PR is approved, visa is stamped on my passport i was a failed refugee, but I don’t hv an arc document i did applied n paid for my arc with my application…
So please tell what to do in this case do i still need arc or just book a flight i have COPR n stamped passport already
there is no ARC document if you get the PR then it means ARC is approved

exquisite

Star Member
May 15, 2009
My parents had the Arc emailed to them but whrb they got to pearson airport and was trying to show in at immigration... they didn't really look at it. Guess they have a record of it in their comp somewhere.

Ana@@@

Star Member
Jun 29, 2021
My parents had the Arc emailed to them but whrb they got to pearson airport and was trying to show in at immigration... they didn't really look at it. Guess they have a record of it in their comp somewhere.
Did they get it emailed after PPR?? And how long did it take?

Ana@@@

Star Member
Jun 29, 2021
Ok…. They already send me the PPR… my passport is stamped got COPR but I didn’t get ARC… not sure what to do

armoured

VIP Member
Feb 1, 2015
Ok…. They already send me the PPR… my passport is stamped got COPR but I didn’t get ARC… not sure what to do
The visa is not issued without the ARC. The visa is your proof that you received an arc or that it is no longer required, if you prefer.