+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

AUTHORIZATION TO RETURN TO CANADA.....PLEASE HELP

gau_14

Oct 16, 2012
HELLO EVERYONE,

I JUST RECEIVED A LETTER FROM CANADIAN HIGH COMMISSION SAYING THAT I HAVE TO PAY A FEE OF $400 FOR MY AUTHORIZATION TO RETURN TO CANADA (ARC). ADDITIONALLY THEY HAVE ALSO MENTIONED THAT I HAVE TO SEND A LETTER STATING WHY I SHOULD BE ALLOWED. I AM REALLY CONFUSED AS TO WHAT I SHOULD WRITE IN THAT LETTER, CAN SOME WITH SIMILAR EXPERIENCE SHARE ANY IDEAS ON HOW TO WRITE THIS LETTER. IF YOU GUYS A SAMPLE LETTER THAT I CAN USE FOR REFERENCE THAT WOULD BE REALLY GREAT. I WOULD REALLY APPRECIATE YOUR SUPPORT IN MATTER.

LeisaP

Champion Member
Jun 29, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Mexico City
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
January 18, 2012
Doc's Request.
ARC requested Sept 28,2012 ARC sent October 18,2012... RCMP Sent Dec 17,2012. Additional court documents sent March 25, 2013.
AOR Received.
Never
File Transfer...
April 5, 2012
Med's Request
First medical March 2011, REDO Medical July 30, 2012
Med's Done....
August 16, 2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
May 7, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
May 27, 2013
LANDED..........
May 30, 2013
gau_14 said:
HELLO EVERYONE,

I JUST RECEIVED A LETTER FROM CANADIAN HIGH COMMISSION SAYING THAT I HAVE TO PAY A FEE OF $400 FOR MY AUTHORIZATION TO RETURN TO CANADA (ARC). ADDITIONALLY THEY HAVE ALSO MENTIONED THAT I HAVE TO SEND A LETTER STATING WHY I SHOULD BE ALLOWED. I AM REALLY CONFUSED AS TO WHAT I SHOULD WRITE IN THAT LETTER, CAN SOME WITH SIMILAR EXPERIENCE SHARE ANY IDEAS ON HOW TO WRITE THIS LETTER. IF YOU GUYS A SAMPLE LETTER THAT I CAN USE FOR REFERENCE THAT WOULD BE REALLY GREAT. I WOULD REALLY APPRECIATE YOUR SUPPORT IN MATTER.
Hey
my husband had to do the arc aswell

you should write the letter in a formal letter format.
and explain the reasons u should be allowed back into canada for example the number 1 reason would be your spouse.
but in our letter we talked about our goals, our future plans, dreams, how he is well educated, and work plans to contribute to economy, how he is not a security threat, is young healthy, how we need to be close to my family as my parents are getting old, they have a company to pass down to us, my brothers have disabilities. we want to go back to school, our plans to have a family. how we would benefit from living in canada as opposed to his home country. how he wants to be canadian citizen, learn french etc.

stuff like that! anything u can think of, our letter was 2.5 pages long

if u have any questions send me a personal message :)

gau_14

Oct 16, 2012
Thank you so much for your reply.....please check your inbox i have send you a personal message.

canada2000

Oct 6, 2010
Visa Office......
ND
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LeisaP said:
Hey

and explain the reasons u should be allowed back into canada for example the number 1 reason would be your spouse.
but in our letter we talked about our goals, our future plans, dreams, how he is well educated, and work plans to contribute to economy, how he is not a security threat, is young healthy, how we need to be close to my family as my parents are getting old, they have a company to pass down to us, my brothers have disabilities. we want to go back to school, our plans to have a family. how we would benefit from living in canada as opposed to his home country. how he wants to be canadian citizen, learn french etc.

These are very good points to be explained in the ARC letter... :)

GHARGHI

Sep 3, 2012
LeisaP said:
Hey

ladyinwaiting

Star Member
Oct 20, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-03-2008
Doc's Request.
25-11-2011
File Transfer...
25-02-2012
Med's Request
18-10-2012
Med's Done....
01-12-2012
Passport Req..
10-01-2013
VISA ISSUED...
13-02-2013
LANDED..........
23-02-2013
My letter was simple and direct. My mother and I both needed the ARC, we wrote only one letter, one page long, and we both signed.

We explained the reasons why we wanted to come to Canada and how we felt it was our true home, since it was the first country to really give us an opportunity. Just the truth, nothing more, nothing less. :)

Vijender_Rana

Apr 5, 2013
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
gau_14 said:
Thank you so much for your reply.....please check your inbox i have send you a personal message.
Hi friend , do u have any update..

millslu

Jan 9, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
POS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
JUNE 27, 2012
Doc's Request.
SEPTEMBER 5, 2012 (Children's Meds)
AOR Received.
NOVEMBER 16, 2012
File Transfer...
SEPTEMBER 14, 2012
Med's Done....
JUNE 19 2012
Interview........
MAY 8TH 2013 passed arc in process
Passport Req..
SEPT 23 2013
VISA ISSUED...
October 8th, 2013
LANDED..........
October 20th, 2013
does anyone know how long the process of the ARC takes, does it depend on what visa office is handling it?

LeisaP

Champion Member
Jun 29, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Mexico City
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
January 18, 2012
Doc's Request.
ARC requested Sept 28,2012 ARC sent October 18,2012... RCMP Sent Dec 17,2012. Additional court documents sent March 25, 2013.
AOR Received.
Never
File Transfer...
April 5, 2012
Med's Request
Med's Done....
August 16, 2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
May 7, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
May 27, 2013
LANDED..........
May 30, 2013
millslu said:
does anyone know how long the process of the ARC takes, does it depend on what visa office is handling it?
yes, it depends on the visa office, some take 2 weeks some take 6 months or more.

I know my VO (Mexico) it usually takes about 2 months.

millslu

Jan 9, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
POS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
JUNE 27, 2012
Doc's Request.
SEPTEMBER 5, 2012 (Children's Meds)
AOR Received.
NOVEMBER 16, 2012
File Transfer...
SEPTEMBER 14, 2012
Med's Done....
JUNE 19 2012
Interview........
MAY 8TH 2013 passed arc in process
Passport Req..
SEPT 23 2013
VISA ISSUED...
October 8th, 2013
LANDED..........
October 20th, 2013
LeisaP said:
yes, it depends on the visa office, some take 2 weeks some take 6 months or more.

I know my VO (Mexico) it usually takes about 2 months.
i know its one to two months, how long did yur visa office have and how long did yurs litterally took. and was yur simple or did it have any red flags

LeisaP

Champion Member
Jun 29, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Mexico City
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
January 18, 2012
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
Never
File Transfer...
April 5, 2012
Med's Request
Med's Done....
August 16, 2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
May 7, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
May 27, 2013
LANDED..........
May 30, 2013
millslu said:
i know its one to two months, how long did yur visa office have and how long did yurs litterally took. and was yur simple or did it have any red flags
ours took alot longer than usual, it took 6 months,
but thats because they made a mistake and asked my husbad for his rcmp AFTER the arc was requested instead of before as they are suppose to.
and than they asked him to provide court documents about an incident in 2008, but they were very vague so we ended up sending them documents, and 3 months later get a email saying those were the wrong documents and they were more specific the second time, so we finally got the correct documents too them.

so if they didnt make that rcmp mistake and were more specific the first time it would have been alot faster. around 3 months probably.

Vijender_Rana

Apr 5, 2013
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
gau_14 said:
My friend , were you called for fingerprints at Newdelhi ?

guess-11

Dec 16, 2015
Hi, my wife is in the same situation. She has to write a letter to immigration explaining why she should be allowed to return to Canada. We have no idea what to put in this letter. If you have any sample letter that can help us that would be great thanks.

guess-11

Dec 16, 2015
Hi, my wife is in the same situation. She has to write a letter to immigration explaining why she should be allowed to return to Canada. We have no idea what to put in this letter. If you have any sample letter that can help us that would be great thanks.

atariq

Star Member
Feb 12, 2013
guess-11 said:
Hi,
I did get ARC 5 years ago so i just wrote letter explaining my situation, studies, volunteer etc . Also could you tell me did they send form to your wife to apply for ARC ? because for me they did but i don't know if they do send forms now and how did you guys pay fees .Thank you