AOR Received.
Oct 2014
File Transfer...
Dec 2014
Med's Done....
July 2014
Interview........
March 2015
It really depends on the visa office. Vienna is taking more than six months to review the application, my husband sent his application in April, now is December and they still don't review his application
Sorry but the reality is that ARC's add to the processing times

charlem

Sep 30, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
guess-11 said:
Hi, my wife is in the same situation. She has to write a letter to immigration explaining why she should be allowed to return to Canada. We have no idea what to put in this letter. If you have any sample letter that can help us that would be great thanks.
May I asked why your wife need ARC letter? does she have an exclusion order or departure order?
Your wife and i are in the same situation.

Henuk

Star Member
Nov 2, 2018
hello all,
Please tell does these ARC applications has to be send to consulate or visa offices?
I am from new york.

Also tell me is there any person in this thread who is from newyork and had been in the same problem?

torontonianguy

Star Member
Sep 15, 2013
Hello,

I want to apply for ARC from USA. I came to Canada in 1997 as refugee and my asylum protection was denied and ordered to leave Canada but I left Canada without documenting it with CBSA as I wasn't aware at that time. I recently in 2018 went to Canada but I was given permission of 1 day and returned from airport and told to a apply for ARC before coming next time. I am US citizen since 12 years with my family in US since 2002. My children are married and I own a business in US for 15 years. But my sister and my father's brother live in Canada and I wish to visit them.
Can anyone here provide me some valuable ideas, tips I need to be careful before i apply for ARC.

I would appreciate the help.Thank you