+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

authorization Letter

mayanour

Nov 23, 2020
Hi,
i get approved authorization letter by mail for me and my kids ,i want ask you , when we travel we print the email or we will get a paper of authorization letter.
thanks

mayanour

Nov 23, 2020
Can you share how much time did it take for you to get the Authorization letter. from the initial reply till it was approved ?
in my case ,First i applied for visitor visa on 29 August 2020 and the processing time is 285 day.
thanks to this forum i understood that there is way to prioritize my application and get the authorization letter for travel by send email to IRCC on the forma they required .
i send them email on 8 Dec 2020 and i got the approved email on 17 th Dec and they requested my passport for the visa ,i went to the VSF globel to submit my passport ,they didn't take my passport .

they told me to submit the passport using the two-way courier service offered by the Canada Visa Application Center,by sending them email .

i sent them email on 20 th Dec .Now i am waiting.

Reactions: Umswa

mayanour

Nov 23, 2020

mayanour

Nov 23, 2020
One more question have you authorisation and statutory declaration form with your email for prioritising
sorry i didn't understand what do you mean,but i want to say that there is no especial forma for prioritizing visa application ,but when you send your email for authorization letter. if you notice in the link there is question is:
  • if you have an application in process
so when you answer yes .they prioritizing your application if they see that your are eligible to travel to Canada and your reason for travel is non-discretionary purpose

Reactions: Rkcad2021

co2020

May 31, 2020
Print off the email. So you have your visitor visas too. Book your flights.
I dont understand. I just found out about this today. So does the authorization letter act as a visa? I applied for a visa since September. Just heard of this today and now I want to write the email. what is the process?

Apart from the details requested how should I frame the email?

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
I dont understand. I just found out about this today. So does the authorization letter act as a visa? I applied for a visa since September. Just heard of this today and now I want to write the email. what is the process?

Apart from the details requested how should I frame the email?
No an authorization letter is not a visa. what visa do you have or applied for? Do you have family in Canada?

co2020

May 31, 2020
No an authorization letter is not a visa. what visa do you have or applied for? Do you have family in Canada?
Visitor visa. I have an open work permit. My spouse is a temporary resident and I want to reunite with them. I left some months ago, my permit and visa expired but my work permit is out now just remaining my visa.

So what happens after the authorization letter is given? do I send my passport and they put a visa?

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Visitor visa. I have an open work permit. My spouse is a temporary resident and I want to reunite with them. I left some months ago, my permit and visa expired but my work permit is out now just remaining my visa.

So what happens after the authorization letter is given? do I send my passport and they put a visa?
So you don’t have a visa yet to travel. You can apply now for your authorization to travel unless you have a permanent job offer.

yykks

Dec 10, 2020
Hi,
i get approved authorization letter by mail for me and my kids ,i want ask you , when we travel we print the email or we will get a paper of authorization letter.
thanks
Hi can you share how to applying authorization letter? What email address? What format required? Thank you