+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

authorization Letter

co2020

May 31, 2020
I applied on the 1st of January immediately I found out about it, I wish I knew about this earlier on. I haven't gotten a response yet.

JK7878

Apr 28, 2019
My husbands OWP is in process. When shall I apply for a written authorization letter? Is it after receiving Stamped passport back or immediately after receiving PPR?

Toks01

Jun 7, 2017
My husbands OWP is in process. When shall I apply for a written authorization letter? Is it after receiving Stamped passport back or immediately after receiving PPR?
You can apply right now since it will only help move everything faster

co2020

May 31, 2020
I applied on the 1st of January immediately I found out about it, I wish I knew about this earlier on. I haven't gotten a response yet.
Update: I finally received a reply. I applied so that my visa application would be expedited and to also get the authorization letter.

The Response- They couldn’t make a decision because a required step was missing in my visa application. They informed me that my application has been updated so I can complete the required step which is Medical’s. So I signed into my account and downloaded the request for medical form. I have completed the medicals and I am now resending another email for authorization.

The email also said the request for medicals is because I have now spent up to 6 months in my home country.

Reactions: Umswa

Umswa

Star Member
Oct 11, 2020
Still waiting as of 31st Jan
Update: received reply on 2nd Feb.
My request got rejected on the basis of travel being non-discretionary.
Can someone who has got it approved tell me what have you sent in the email? Especially the reason for travel

co2020

May 31, 2020
Update: received reply on 2nd Feb.
My request got rejected on the basis of travel being non-discretionary.
Can someone who has got it approved tell me what have you sent in the email? Especially the reason for travel
Try applying again. I saw a post where someone said she got approved the fourth time.