Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Am
Also immediate family member but no response it’s almost 1 month now
Yes, unfortunately not everyone is hearing back quickly. Hope you hear something soon.

Bindupriya

Feb 13, 2021
Hi , Can someone please let me know what reason we need to mention in the letter for approval letter. I applied recently but they rejected. I am on work permit in Canada and my spouse has approved open work permit and kid with visitor Visa.

Kpzbenju

Star Member
Oct 23, 2018
Hi , Can someone please let me know what reason we need to mention in the letter for approval letter. I applied recently but they rejected. I am on work permit in Canada and my spouse has approved open work permit and kid with visitor Visa.
Within how many days u got rejection fir authorization letter??

hello@all

Apr 4, 2021
Hello,
Yes I got my authorization letter yesterday, i have a visitor visa and my husband is there on a work permit. But I got it the by applying the fourth time, with 2 previous refusals and one unresponsive email.
Hi does the authorization form comes in a PDF format or is it just an email correspondence. I received only email that my travel authorization have been approved but no PDF or letter attached. Is it normal? Thanks for your help.

hello@all

Apr 4, 2021
Approved for a TRV. Country is Serbia. They have a very short turnaround time 34 days on website. We applied for both TRV and authorization at the same time as per instructions on the website.
Hi does the authorization form comes in a PDF format or is it just an email correspondence. I received only email that my travel authorization have been approved but no PDF or letter attached. Is it normal? Thanks for your help.

Bindupriya

Feb 13, 2021
How can you please let me know what reason did you mention in the approval letter? and how many days it took to get the response?

Nneoma.muna

Dec 13, 2018
SK
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Nomination.....
Sk
AOR Received.
06-04-2019
Med's Request
10-09-2019
Med's Done....
26-10-2019
Passport Req..
26-04-2021
LANDED..........
30-04-2021
Here's the timeline it took for my fiancée to get her approval:

Visa status: Valid eTA
Date applied: Jan 28, 2021 (Webform)
Approval received: Feb 2, 2021

I am a PR in Canada.
ohhh you applied for authorization letter through webform? wow i thought it was only through email. please confirm

Judy12

Star Member
Jan 27, 2021
Hi,
I am on a PGWP. I left Canada late last year to attend to a family emergency. I am trying to return back but on the day I wanted to board, I was asked by the airline to present an employment letter(it must be a 2021 letter) for my trip to be considered essential. I contacted IRCC for an authorization letter since their website says, you can return back to Canada if you lost your job but normally live in Canada. They still said I need a valid employment letter to return back to Canada. Please what do I do? I am really stranded in my country of visitation. My whole life/property is in Canada. Can anyone advise me on an essential reason to state for returning to canada?

soheil_sb

May 4, 2021
My sister has requested about 9 days ago via web form. I am a Canadian citizen and she is going to accompany my mother as her caregiver to visit me. They both have visa but she just mentioned they are going to visit during summer time no ticket or specific time. I hope they approve. Do you think we should resend and put dates?

n_142007

Star Member
Aug 26, 2015
Hiiiii!
Are you requesting written authorization by email or webform?
If I need to request written authorizations for more than one person , do I have to submit 1 web form for each person or it could be requested for more than one in the same web form.
Do I still need to show my quarantine plan?
Thanks in advance

Ranga0585

Jan 6, 2019
Hi I am a student in canada and applied for authorization for my Husband who is in Dubai, we applied for visit visa in Dec 2020 and no update yet. Applied for authorization on April 24th no update yet... just waiting how long do you think it may take... really stressed... we have attached the marriage certificate and mentioned dates in July for a period of 30 days. Looking for positive response

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Hi I am a student in canada and applied for authorization for my Husband who is in Dubai, we applied for visit visa in Dec 2020 and no update yet. Applied for authorization on April 24th no update yet... just waiting how long do you think it may take... really stressed... we have attached the marriage certificate and mentioned dates in July for a period of 30 days. Looking for positive response
Processing from Dubai is over 300 days so you may not get any updates for quite a while. As for authorization it can take weeks too but it doesn’t speed up the visa processing.

Dxb21

May 13, 2021
Guys, please help me to understand the rules. My son is a temporary resident. He has a job and will apply for PR under new program for fresh graduates. I have a Visit visa and want to come to Canada. I checked all information but it is not clear whether request should be sent by email with all the documents attached or through the web form. If it is web form then it should be filled in by him or by myself?

Is there any TR who brought parents these times? Could you share your experience?