+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Authorization Letter IRCC

rose-sh10

Star Member
Jan 27, 2021
Vancouver
Hi everyone,
Can I please know the timeline of travel authorization letter these days? I've applied for the 2nd time since 8th Dec and haven't heard back from IRCC yet. I have a valid visitor visa and intend to visit my husband who is holding a PGWP.
I've also done an MP inquiry recenlty but no luck yet. Any help at this moment will be appreciated as I have to travel urgently. :(

StonicStone

Jan 5, 2017
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
03-03-2017
Med's Done....
22-02-2017 (Passed: 20-04-2017)
Here's the timeline it took for my fiancée to get her approval:

Visa status: Valid eTA
Date applied: Jan 28, 2021 (Webform)
Approval received: Feb 2, 2021

I am a PR in Canada.

Manaloto

Star Member
Oct 29, 2017
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Hi everyone,
Can I please know the timeline of travel authorization letter these days? I've applied for the 2nd time since 8th Dec and haven't heard back from IRCC yet. I have a valid visitor visa and intend to visit my husband who is holding a PGWP.
I've also done an MP inquiry recenlty but no luck yet. Any help at this moment will be appreciated as I have to travel urgently. :(
Do you got your authorization letter? Me and my family applied also jan15..until now no feedback..we have valid visa and copr...

rose-sh10

Star Member
Jan 27, 2021
Vancouver
Do you got your authorization letter? Me and my family applied also jan15..until now no feedback..we have valid visa and copr...
Hello,
Yes I got my authorization letter yesterday, i have a visitor visa and my husband is there on a work permit. But I got it the by applying the fourth time, with 2 previous refusals and one unresponsive email.

Manaloto

Star Member
Oct 29, 2017
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Hello,
Yes I got my authorization letter yesterday, i have a visitor visa and my husband is there on a work permit. But I got it the by applying the fourth time, with 2 previous refusals and one unresponsive email.
Can you share your timeline from your first refusal? Thanks is will really help me a lot..btw i have atty whos the one apply for me and my family. We all have valid immigrant visa.. Thanks

rose-sh10

Star Member
Jan 27, 2021
Vancouver
Can you share your timeline from your first refusal? Thanks is will really help me a lot..btw i have atty whos the one apply for me and my family. We all have valid immigrant visa.. Thanks
First authorization applied on Nov 17 which was refused on 7th Dec
2nd authroization was applied immediately on 8th Dec and there was no response for about 1.5 months
3rd authorization was applied on 4th Feb which was refused on 8th Feb
4th authorization was applied on 11th Feb which was approved on 15th Feb Finally!

Kpzbenju

Star Member
Oct 23, 2018
2nd authroization was applied immediately on 8th Dec and there was no response for about 1.5 months
4th authorization was applied on 11th Feb which was approved on 15th Feb Finally!
When did u apply for ur trv

abrakadabra

Oct 21, 2016
what did you do different to get an approval? my sister's authorization was refused and I don't understand why

rose-sh10

Star Member
Jan 27, 2021
Vancouver
what did you do different to get an approval? my sister's authorization was refused and I don't understand why
You sister is an extended family member. May be try writing a more detailed reason like if your sister really needs to come right now. I dont know what reason will be definite for an extended family member. Do you have a PR or a passport?

abrakadabra

Oct 21, 2016
You sister is an extended family member. May be try writing a more detailed reason like if your sister really needs to come right now. I dont know what reason will be definite for an extended family member. Do you have a PR or a passport?
I'm PR my husbands and kids are citizens, thanks for recommendations, I'll try to explain more

chiziami

Nov 24, 2020
i would like to know what documents you added for your fourth request and if you have any strong reasons? I’m trying to follow my Mom to Canada due to my mental health. I attached the doctor’s note and letter but they still refused and I don’t have anyone who can take care of me here in UK.

rose-sh10

Star Member
Jan 27, 2021
Vancouver
i would like to know what documents you added for your fourth request and if you have any strong reasons? I’m trying to follow my Mom to Canada due to my mental health. I attached the doctor’s note and letter but they still refused and I don’t have anyone who can take care of me here in UK.
Oh so do you want to go to Canada to be with your mom? Try being more specific and put more emphasis on why is it so important for you to travel, how many times did you apply?

chiziami

Nov 24, 2020
Oh so do you want to go to Canada to be with your mom? Try being more specific and put more emphasis on why is it so important for you to travel, how many times did you apply?
They rejected my request 5 times now. I’ve emphasised my situation with every detail and attached all the documents as well as the doctor’s letter. I don’t know what else to do and I’m desperate as I would have no one else here to support me and I’ll be by myself. At the 4th refusal they advised me to go though the PHAC route and apply under Compassionate Reasons but they refused me as well saying I should apply for family reunification which I already did. I need help.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
They rejected my request 5 times now. I’ve emphasised my situation with every detail and attached all the documents as well as the doctor’s letter. I don’t know what else to do and I’m desperate as I would have no one else here to support me and I’ll be by myself. At the 4th refusal they advised me to go though the PHAC route and apply under Compassionate Reasons but they refused me as well saying I should apply for family reunification which I already did. I need help.
You can try again but focus on the fact that you will return to seek medical attention and care where you are now. I think with doctor’s notes, there may be concern you are moving not visiting Canada (planning to stay long term) and that you will use the health care system. So show ties that you are planning on returning and not moving to Canada. Don’t know your age but state once you are better you plan to leave and study or get a job outside Canada. That is the only advice I can offer.