NOC Code......
AOR Received.
23-09-2017
Med's Done....
06-10-2017
It's depends on the wording on
It's depends on the wording on your background. WHat does it say
I am CEC Inland applicant with spouse, my profile says:

Application status We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.
Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results You passed the medical exam. (October 6th)
Review of additional documents The additional documents you provided are being reviewed. (They asked for my travel history on October 6th, I sent it on October 7)
Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check.
Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

Can you please tell me where am I on my process? and what is next? there are not modifications since I updated the document they required!

I will appreciate your answer, thanks :)

Mystico_90

May 11, 2013
Canada
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
Halifax, NS
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
20-08-2017
IELTS Request
Med's Done....
05-09-2017

Application status We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.
Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of additional documents The additional documents you provided are being reviewed. (They asked for my travel history on October 6th, I sent it on October 7)
Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check.
Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

Can you please tell me where am I on my process? and what is next? there are not modifications since I updated the document they required!

It seems IP1.. When your background check will say, "we are processing your background check...." that's IP2. This is just in general, not mandatory this happens all the time.

Reactions: lacr2811

lacr2811

Star Member
Mar 22, 2017
Edmonton, Alberta
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
23-09-2017
Med's Done....
06-10-2017
It seems IP1.. When your background check will say, "we are processing your background check...." that's IP2. This is just in general, not mandatory this happens all the time.
So you mean they could be reviewing my file but it doesn't say?? Is there any option my Background check changes to NA directly?
I'm just a little desperate because I don't know if there is any problem because they asked for the information again :(

Mystico_90

May 11, 2013
Canada
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
Halifax, NS
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
20-08-2017
IELTS Request
Med's Done....
05-09-2017
So you mean they could be reviewing my file but it doesn't say?? Is there any option my Background check changes to NA directly?
I'm just a little desperate because I don't know if there is any problem because they asked for the information again :(
No don't worry about information asked. Now, your BGC wording is IP1, then you may notice NA, and then IP2 (we are processing your ....).

If you're concerned, then you can also call them to get some update.

tushya

Oct 27, 2016

Opps I"m sorry, you are ip 1. I don't remember why did I say you are at ip 2, but based on the info you provided, you are at ip 1

tushya

Oct 27, 2016

What is your timeline plz?

philus

Oct 14, 2016
nope.

i guess you wanted to write that you are guessing a draw will take place on nov 30?

submit your profile on(?) or after dec 1 when you make a year.

don't shoot yourself in the feet - cic may/mayn't conduct a draw as speculated. and when your profile is being

micsmile

Star Member
Nov 10, 2017
Hi experts;
I need your advice. I will be completing my one year experience in Canada by December 1st. I am wondering is it ok if I submitted my profile by November 29 or 28th. I am guessing there will be a draw by Dec 3oth.
Will this be an issue?
I am assuming that by the time I get ita , I should have one year experience . However my working hours are more than required. i work for 35 hours/week.
Any advice would be appreciated!
Idk, but as for me, I submitted my application at exactly after gaining 1 year experience. I called before to ask if it's ok to submit application earlier, the agent told me it depends on the officer, but if they found out you initially declared something on your application that's not true, then you could be banned to apply like after 1 year and so.. That being said, it's better to wait 1 month more than risk being called out by officers for misrepresentation during their background or eligibility review..

Hope that helps.. just be more patient and do the right approach. :)

micsmile

Star Member
Nov 10, 2017
AOR: 22-sep-17
Medical passed: 6-Oct-17
Documents required: 6-Oct-17, updated 8-Oct-17
Nothing since October 6th!

CEC Inland
Don't worry too much.. some of us were waiting since June/July/August and yours was just almost end of Sept. You're still on the timeframe of CIC to process your application. Remember that the 6 months clock starts "when you submit all of your documents" post ITA. So don't worry.. have faith :)

micsmile

Star Member
Nov 10, 2017
there's some update on my application!

Yesterday, under Review of additional documents, it was ADR provided are being reviewed and today was changed to "We need more documents to continue processing your application. We will send you a message with more details." but I never received any email on that kind of change, and I checked my online account but there's no details as to what additional document they need.

Reactions: tushya

Mystico_90

May 11, 2013
Canada
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
Halifax, NS
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
20-08-2017
IELTS Request
Med's Done....
05-09-2017
there's some update on my application!

Yesterday, under Review of additional documents, it was ADR provided are being reviewed and today was changed to "We need more documents to continue processing your application. We will send you a message with more details." but I never received any email on that kind of change, and I checked my online account but there's no details as to what additional document they need.
It should be there. Give some time.

Mystico_90

May 11, 2013
Canada
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
Halifax, NS
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
20-08-2017
IELTS Request
Med's Done....
05-09-2017
this will be the 2nd time they will be asking me for ADR.. I wonder what the new doc is..
Depends on your application. What did you submit so far?

micsmile

Star Member
Nov 10, 2017
I called them and the agent told me that there's no additional document(s) any officer need for my application. It still remains the same like my travel history details and ECA (those I submitted last Sept11). What she did saw was my request for GCMS Notes that they received 2 days ago. So she said that it's probably that that caused the change on my ADR status. Other than that, everything seems normal on my application, and that I still have until Jan10 to reach my 6th monthsary waiting time.

She also said there's nothing wrong with requesting for GCMS Notes, but it may cause delay as officers need to re-review an individual's profile / application. I just felt the the need to inform you all or anyone who will read this, so we'll all be aware on one of the reason for delay on application processing.

I'll still keep checking my online account and email, and will pray and have faith on them to give me positive decision :)