Halifax, NS
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
20-08-2017
IELTS Request
Med's Done....
05-09-2017
I called them and the agent told me that there's no additional document(s) any officer need for my application. It still remains the same like my travel history details and ECA (those I submitted last Sept11). What she did saw was my request for GCMS Notes that they received 2 days ago. So she said that it's probably that that caused the change on my ADR status. Other than that, everything seems normal on my application, and that I still have until Jan10 to reach my 6th monthsary waiting time.

She also said there's nothing wrong with requesting for GCMS Notes, but it may cause delay as officers need to re-review an individual's profile / application. I just felt the the need to inform you all or anyone who will read this, so we'll all be aware on one of the reason for delay on application processing.

I'll still keep checking my online account and email, and will pray and have faith on them to give me positive decision :)
That's good to know. I did applied for GCMS notes to see what's happening. I think they might ask for PCC or something else. Not sure.
Hopefully you will get the message by today, so that you know what needs to be submitted. I hope you get a positive decision.

I found, one individual got rejected (FSW-Outland) for Aug aor. I am kinda nervous now. Wishing us all the best.

micsmile

Star Member
Nov 10, 2017
That's good to know. I did applied for GCMS notes to see what's happening. I think they might ask for PCC or something else. Not sure.
Hopefully you will get the message by today, so that you know what needs to be submitted. I hope you get a positive decision.

I found, one individual got rejected (FSW-Outland) for Aug aor. I am kinda nervous now. Wishing us all the best.
The agent told me they really do not need any additional document from me. the ADR I've uploaded last Sept11 were the ones they did need, other than that.. no. that's why it's probably because of my request for GCMS Notes that changed my ADR status.

What happened to the other Aug candidate? Why got rejected?

Mystico_90

May 11, 2013
Canada
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
Halifax, NS
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
20-08-2017
IELTS Request
Med's Done....
05-09-2017
The agent told me they really do not need any additional document from me. the ADR I've uploaded last Sept11 were the ones they did need, other than that.. no. that's why it's probably because of my request for GCMS Notes that changed my ADR status.

What happened to the other Aug candidate? Why got rejected?
I guess then it's for your GCMS notes.

Note sure yet, I will let you know once I see any updated post.

Reactions: micsmile

Sarapgw

Star Member
Aug 21, 2016
Idk, but as for me, I submitted my application at exactly after gaining 1 year experience. I called before to ask if it's ok to submit application earlier, the agent told me it depends on the officer, but if they found out you initially declared something on your application that's not true, then you could be banned to apply like after 1 year and so.. That being said, it's better to wait 1 month more than risk being called out by officers for misrepresentation during their background or eligibility review..

Hope that helps.. just be more patient and do the right approach. :)
Thank you!
I guess it is better to wait.

tushya

Oct 27, 2016
Thank you!
I guess it is better to wait.
I submitted my profile 1 week beofre I'm fulfilled one year, and accepted my ITA 2 weeks after my one year. So far I don't see a problem. As long as you are indeed one year, you are fine.

micsmile

Star Member
Nov 10, 2017
My profile got updated today! My ADR was changed from ADR provided are being reviewed to ‘We do not need additional document..’

The rest, same for eligibility and background check that’s still being reviewed. I’m not losing hope, the officers will give me positive decision..

Praying for us all. We can do this :)

Reactions: jman25

jman25

Jul 27, 2017
Called IRCC Today and Agent told me that everything has been completed and that my application has been Approved! He said the only step that is left is to receive correspondence from IRCC to submit my passport information which will be in the next few weeks and congratulations! :D

I truly hope I'll get PPR sooner but I am still just thankful to know that my application has been approved. God is good! All the best to everyone that is still waiting, anytime now.

Reactions: micsmile

micsmile

Star Member
Nov 10, 2017
Called IRCC Today and Agent told me that everything has been completed and that my application has been Approved! He said the only step that is left is to receive correspondence from IRCC to submit my passport information which will be in the next few weeks and congratulations! :D

I truly hope I'll get PPR sooner but I am still just thankful to know that my application has been approved. God is good! All the best to everyone that is still waiting, anytime now.
Congrats!!! I don’t want to call them about my account cuz I called them already twice. Don’t want them to be pissed. I’m happy for you! Hope we’ll have our own positive decision like yours soon. :)

Reactions: tushya

shantanu1988

Star Member
Apr 28, 2016

hello congo
I have call them last Thursday and they said same thing to me and I am waiting for PPR email my application was approved on 15/11 and waiting for PPR REQUEST !!!! Dose agent told you it will take a week ?

Reactions: jman25

jman25

Jul 27, 2017
hello congo
I have call them last Thursday and they said same thing to me and I am waiting for PPR email my application was approved on 15/11 and waiting for PPR REQUEST !!!! Dose agent told you it will take a week ?
No, he said a few weeks but I should get it before Christmas lol...

jman25

Jul 27, 2017
Congrats!!! I don’t want to call them about my account cuz I called them already twice. Don’t want them to be pissed. I’m happy for you! Hope we’ll have our own positive decision like yours soon. :)
Ok I understand lol... this is the second time I've called them actually and thank you.

jesuscares

Jun 11, 2012
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-08-2017
AOR Received.
10-08-2017
Med's Done....