Jun 22, 2017
Bremen
Category........
FSW
Nomination.....
31-05-2017
Med's Done....
14-06-2017
Hello everyone, I have bn trying to speak with an agent of CIC since 2nd of January till now.....the machine is always telling me my call cannot be transferred to an agent for now. Please has anyone been able to reach their agents since 02.01.2018?

AlisonRocks

Jun 21, 2017
Can I please ask for help regarding my situation?

So, when I was during IP2, I relocated from the U.S. to China. I did submit web form to update my address to the current China location. I have been physically in China for less than 30 days so far.

Several days later, Ottawa office sent me an email for PPR request but they would not mail anything to an address outside North America. The problem is I have no idea how soon Ottawa office will reply to help me via email? Some people say it takes 20 days for Ottawa office to get to our request. Could you guys please help?

"If you do not have a mailing address in Canada or the U.S.A, or if you are unable to submit the required documentation for you or your accompanying family members to the addresses below, please send an email to us at CPC-CTD-Ottawa@cic.gc.ca so that we can send you instructions for submitting your documents to a visa office which is the most convenient for you. Please note that our office will not return passports to an address outside North America. "

=====
ONIP Outland
AOR: August 28th, 2017
Medical: Sept. 2017
IP1: Sept. 2017
IP2: Dec. 2017
PPR: Jan 2nd, 2018

singh3508

Mar 9, 2016
Hi Guys,

really running out of patience
AOR 3 Aug
on IP2 since sep
Called cic on Monday and officer said almost everything complete but nothing has happened.
This delay really kills the fun, I feel even if I get it now, it will be a relief rather than joy.
Just hope they are in action today!!

Vipinbabu02

Sep 10, 2017
Hi Guys,

AOR 3 Aug
on IP2 since sep
Called cic on Monday and officer said almost everything complete but nothing has happened.
This delay really kills the fun, I feel even if I get it now, it will be a relief rather than joy.
Atleast you are on IP2 stage . Mine is still bad. NA2 since Sep.

Abuzii

Jun 22, 2017
Bremen
Category........
FSW
Nomination.....
31-05-2017
Med's Done....
14-06-2017
Hi Guys,

AOR 3 Aug
on IP2 since sep
Please how did you reach an officer on Monday? I have been trying since 2nd of Jan to reach them but the machine always apologizes and cut the line off. Kindly help on how to reach an officer. Thank you.

didouette

Star Member
Oct 31, 2017
Hi - could you plz exlain how a visa office relates to an express entry aplication? On cic website, it clearly states that EE applications are processed online. Only paper based pnp programs and quebec are assigned to visaoffices...

HassanH

Star Member
Apr 22, 2017
Hi guys, an update with my account,

I just went back to IP2 again (my BG check changed from NA3 to "We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.") so I guess back to IP2.

Any idea what that means? has anyone experience with this sort of thing? not sure why it went IP2 - NA3 - IP2...
thanks

Omnamo

Star Member
Nov 5, 2017
Hi guys, an update with my account,

I just went back to IP2 again (my BG check changed from NA3 to "We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.") so I guess back to IP2.

Any idea what that means? has anyone experience with this sort of thing? not sure why it went IP2 - NA3 - IP2...
thanks
Hi dude,
I too was in the same boat as u. Has the ADR changed to we are reviewing the documents?. Don't worry u should get ur PPR in a fortnight as it happened for me.All the best.cheer

HassanH

Star Member
Apr 22, 2017
Hi dude,
I too was in the same boat as u. Has the ADR changed to we are reviewing the documents?. Don't worry u should get ur PPR in a fortnight as it happened for me.All the best.cheer
Hi, no my ADR status remained the same throughout my entire application (We don't need any additional documents...), payed RPRF upfront as well.

mru

Jun 27, 2017
Anyone else with August AOR (Singapore Visa office) still waiting for PPR ? I am in IP2 since 13th December. Thank you.