Saood

Oct 8, 2017
Name : Vipin Babu
Pnp -ontario
Aor:August 19
Medicals passed: September 20
Adr: we do not need additional documents
Na2 since then ......
Check once again your account, many August applicants have moved to ip2, I cannot access my account due to technical issue tired of raising queries. Do not know whether I have moved to ip2 or not.

Let me know when you receive ppr.

Vipinbabu02

Sep 10, 2017
Check once again your account, many August applicants have moved to ip2, I cannot access my account due to technical issue tired of raising queries. Do not know whether I have moved to ip2 or not.

Let me know when you receive ppr.
This is my worry as well. Daily I am checking my account but the status is still on NA2 . Its been 4.5 months over since the status has moved to NA2.

I will surely let you know once I receive the ppr. But need your prayers to get that soon . :)

Saood

Oct 8, 2017
This is my worry as well. Daily I am checking my account but the status is still on NA2 . Its been 4.5 months over since the status has moved to NA2.

I will surely let you know once I receive the ppr. But need your prayers to get that soon . :)
Your aor is ahead of me. When did you get NA 2.

Vipinbabu02

Sep 10, 2017
Sometimes they might not change the status. But your file might be in progress.
Hm yeah. Actually I have raised gcms notes ,also called CIC. As per the update file is in New Delhi VO. May be my file is with an agent who is not willing to give the PR easily for the applicants..:)

shaks_great

Star Member
Jul 25, 2017
Hey Guys

Need advise from seniors and expert here. I received golden email today. It does have UCI of primary applicant only and application number . Does it have only primary applicant UCI ? or it should have both the primary and dependent UCI ? Please suggest.

Timeline
AOR - Aug 17 2017
Meds - 31st Aug 2017
IP1 - 7th Sep 2017
ADR (Schedule A) - 14th Sep 2017
Went to SS (Security Screening ) on 4th Oct 2017
IP 2 - 4th Oct 2017
PPR email - 29th Dec 2017

Though Iam happy to see this email but confused too.
Congratulations. What was Schedule A requested for? Did you had any statutory questions answered YES which lead to security screening?

Saood

Oct 8, 2017
Hm yeah. Actually I have raised gcms notes ,also called CIC. As per the update file is in New Delhi VO. May be my file is with an agent who is not willing to give the PR easily for the applicants..:)
Okay. Sounds good. Than I think wait till the status changes. Hope you get the update soon.

sanexplorer666

Star Member
Jul 25, 2017
India
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
17-08-2017
Passport Req..
29-12-2017
Congratulations. What was Schedule A requested for? Did you had any statutory questions answered YES which lead to security screening?
Hey ..Thanks .. No nothing as such . Only thing is I visited Kabul Afghanistan on business visa , since I was working for Word Bank IMF as consultant and it was mostly with Government bodies.

sanexplorer666

Star Member
Jul 25, 2017
India
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
17-08-2017
Passport Req..
29-12-2017
Only primary applicant's information on the pr email should be very normal, as I have seen people asked the same question. Call CIC to confirm, but I'm pretty sure it's normal. The cic would either only approve both of you or reject both of you if you two applied together as a family.
Thanks !!! Yes I realize and below the email they have asked to submit dependent passport and photo too. :) My bad

sanexplorer666

Star Member
Jul 25, 2017
India
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
17-08-2017
Passport Req..
29-12-2017
It should have only Primary applicant information only.
You have to send all passports (PA and Dependents) with the Annex A form.
Hey Thanks for the reply What is Annex A . I was not asked to submit at VFS or in email no instruction was given

Slm1003

Star Member
Oct 31, 2017
On Dec 18th, I got an ADR for another scan of my husband’s FBI PCC. Uploaded it on Dec 19th (where the watermark was not visible) and then uploaded a different scan with the watermark visible on Dec 20th through CSE. No updates since then, and still says we need additional documents. Should I call to confirm it was received?

Abuzii

Jun 22, 2017
Bremen
Category........
FSW
Nomination.....
31-05-2017
Med's Done....
14-06-2017
On Dec 18th, I got an ADR for another scan of my husband’s FBI PCC. Uploaded it on Dec 19th (where the watermark was not visible) and then uploaded a different scan with the watermark visible on Dec 20th through CSE. No updates since then, and still says we need additional documents. Should I call to confirm it was received?
Please do to be on the safe side......clarify with them that they have the correct version of the PCC before the deadline passes. I hope that helps.

sky5

Apr 21, 2017
Hi

I am pnp inland ip2 over 3 weeks now. I called cic, they told me all the stages are being passed and just waiting for officer's decision on the file.

Yesterday lots my friends got ppr from BC and Ontario who applied within my timeline. Can anyone give me advice when could I see ppr??

Thanks