Star Member
Apr 22, 2017
FSW Outland
Ottawa VO
AOR 25 August
IP2 22 September
NA3 01 December
Still NA3 since..

Application status We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.
Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results You passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documents We do not need additional documents.
Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check Not applicable.
Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

I ordered GCMS :/

sanexplorer666

Star Member
Jul 25, 2017
India
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
17-08-2017
Passport Req..
29-12-2017
Hey Guys

Need advise from seniors and expert here. I received golden email today. It does have UCI of primary applicant only and application number . Does it have only primary applicant UCI ? or it should have both the primary and dependent UCI ? Please suggest.

Timeline
AOR - Aug 17 2017
Meds - 31st Aug 2017
IP1 - 7th Sep 2017
ADR (Schedule A) - 14th Sep 2017
Went to SS (Security Screening ) on 4th Oct 2017
IP 2 - 4th Oct 2017
PPR email - 29th Dec 2017

Though Iam happy to see this email but confused too.
Can someone senior who already received PPR could help here please ?

jca1981

Dec 8, 2017
Hi Everyone;

I received PPR email yesterday. I am hoping someone can provide some insight into the following question regarding the Annex A.

Does the Annex A address have to match your home address email in your EE Profile or can it be sent to another address in Canada? I am going to be working away which means I potentially won't be home when the CoPR is sent back to me.

Secondly if I can't get the CoPR sent to another address in Canada, will I have to be home to sign for the package returned by Ottawa?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Regards

MiaB777

Star Member
Sep 6, 2017
Hi Everyone;

I received PPR email yesterday. I am hoping someone can provide some insight into the following question regarding the Annex A.

Does the Annex A address have to match your home address email in your EE Profile or can it be sent to another address in Canada? I am going to be working away which means I potentially won't be home when the CoPR is sent back to me.

Secondly if I can't get the CoPR sent to another address in Canada, will I have to be home to sign for the package returned by Ottawa?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Regards
Hi !
Congrats ! My husband received his yesterday as well. No, the address on Anex A has to be the address you want your passport returned to.
Did you receive anex a as an attachment? Our came in the body of the email

jca1981

Dec 8, 2017
Hi !
Congrats ! My husband received his yesterday as well. No, the address on Anex A has to be the address you want your passport returned to.
Did you receive anex a as an attachment? Our came in the body of the email
Thank you.

I received the annex A as part of the email. I plan on printing the whole email and filling it in before mailing to Ottawa.

So just to clarify I can put down any address in Canada so as long as I can Be there to retrieve the mail?

MiaB777

Star Member
Sep 6, 2017
Thank you.

I received the annex A as part of the email. I plan on printing the whole email and filling it in before mailing to Ottawa.

So just to clarify I can put down any address in Canada so as long as I can Be there to retrieve the mail?
Yes that’s what is says. Incorrect address can result in your passport being lost so that anex is for passport return only. As long as it’s a valid address in Canada you are good

Vipinbabu02

Sep 10, 2017
Dear Friends,

My name is Saood Patel from India my aor is August 29 th August 2017.

Waiting for PPR. Anybody on same timeline.

Please let me know.
Name : Vipin Babu
Pnp -ontario
Aor:August 19
Medicals passed: September 20
Adr: we do not need additional documents
Na2 since then ......

tushya

Oct 27, 2016
Can someone senior who already received PPR could help here please ?
Only primary applicant's information on the pr email should be very normal, as I have seen people asked the same question. Call CIC to confirm, but I'm pretty sure it's normal. The cic would either only approve both of you or reject both of you if you two applied together as a family.