+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

August AOR 2017

myth348

Jan 2, 2018
Hi Andy,

I 'm August 23rd 2017 AOR, awaiting for my PPR. Could you please add me to the whatsup group.

Thanks.

Wandering Mind

Champion Member
Mar 20, 2017
Let’s hope we get our ppr soon. Let’s keep each other updated. Let’s me know when you receive ppr.

But Immitracker shows that September pnp Outland started receiving ppr request.

Thanks for the reply.
Each application is processed differently and not everyone has similar timelines. Some applications are processed faster than others, depending on many factors. There are many July PNPs who are still waiting for their PPRs.

Good luck to you.

Reactions: Saood
May 24, 2017
Passport was received by Singapore office on the 19th Dec, just got the update now:

Application status A final decision has been made. Please see the final decision below. Help - Application status
Review of eligibility Your eligiblity has been reviewed. Please see the final decision below. Help - Review of eligibility
Review of medical results You passed the medical exam. Help - Review of medical results
Review of additional documents We do not need additional documents. Help - Review of additional documents
Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes. Help - Interview
Biometrics We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes. Help - Biometrics
Background check Your background check was completed. Help - Background check
Final decision Your application was approved. Check your messages below for details.

Saood

Oct 8, 2017
Each application is processed differently and not everyone has similar timelines. Some applications are processed faster than others, depending on many factors. There are many July PNPs who are still waiting for their PPRs.

Good luck to you.
Thank you. Let’s hope we get our ppr soon. It is really stressful.

Reactions: Wandering Mind

Saood

Oct 8, 2017
Yes, immigration isn't easy. Hopefully our wait will be over soon. Good luck to us and everybody else waiting for ITA/PNP/PPR.
We do not deny, that, We are waiting, but wait is really very worried some. I do not know when NDVO people will give good news.

Wandering Mind

Champion Member
Mar 20, 2017
We do not deny, that, We are waiting, but wait is really very worried some. I do not know when NDVO people will give good news.
I've decided I'll start worrying only after I cross the 6 month mark which is February 9 in my case ;)

Nothing for us to do except wait really. Don't lose heart. Hang in there.

Reactions: Saood