FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
23 September 2018
Med's Done....
23 October 2018
when someone becomes resident, and marries...

how can they bring their life partner to Canada?

and

do their partner need to apply for EE or there is some easy channel?
I also have this question

Reactions: devgn

khiameka

Nov 13, 2017
Good day everybody,

I just wanted to share my timeline with you all.

FSW-O (Jamaica)

AOR - Aug 28
ADR - Sep 8 (Background Declaration & Travel History)
Med Passed - Sep 9
IP1 - Sep 9
NA2 - Sep 12
IP2 - Sep 16
ADR - Oct 16 (Additional Family Info)
PPR - Nov 10

I wish you all the very best on your journey.

Kanikananda

Star Member
Jun 12, 2017
This happened to me too , the Additional document status changed to "we need more documents to process your application, we would send you message ". The best option is please raise case specific query and they would revert back with in 10 business days. In fact you add the screenshot of ADR status too. I too had the same problem it seems CIC has some technical issue after updation and this was the result. Also NA2 for 2.5 months is normal , not to worry. Btw did you know which is your visa office. in case if its central intake office Nova Scotia it does take time. so relax and wait and it would progress automatically.
Thank you for your suggestion my file is with new delhi visa office and i am patiently waiting for my turn to come :) ... also some one suggested me the chnage in adr is because i ordered gcms notes... however i will mail cic regarding the same... also did you geta reply form cic post raising your query if yes ... what was there answer

ray_18

May 1, 2017
Good day everybody,

FSW-O (Jamaica)

AOR - Aug 28
Med Passed - Sep 9
IP1 - Sep 9
NA2 - Sep 12
IP2 - Sep 16
PPR - Nov 10

Congrats and good luck

sanexplorer666

Star Member
Jul 25, 2017
India
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
17-08-2017
Passport Req..
29-12-2017
when someone becomes resident, and marries...

how can they bring their life partner to Canada?

and

do their partner need to apply for EE or there is some easy channel?
the easiest way would be via sponsorship application, however the processing times are higher (which is 17 months in case you are from India). with EE if your partner / spouse is eligible she can also apply.

Reactions: ravleen and devgn

sanexplorer666

Star Member
Jul 25, 2017
India
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
17-08-2017
Passport Req..
29-12-2017
Good day everybody,

FSW-O (Jamaica)

AOR - Aug 28
Med Passed - Sep 9
IP1 - Sep 9
NA2 - Sep 12
IP2 - Sep 16
PPR - Nov 10

Hey Congrats ... Finally could see August application are on move :)

sanexplorer666

Star Member
Jul 25, 2017
India
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
17-08-2017
Passport Req..
29-12-2017
Thank you for your suggestion my file is with new delhi visa office and i am patiently waiting for my turn to come :) ... also some one suggested me the chnage in adr is because i ordered gcms notes... however i will mail cic regarding the same... also did you geta reply form cic post raising your query if yes ... what was there answer
Yes.. its correct ..If you order gcms notes and the day gcms notes are generated you would see the change in document status. Thats pretty much normal. For me they did inform me this is technical error and they dont need any documents for me. Application is in process within regulatory frame.

Xaiby

Sep 14, 2017
Good day everybody,

FSW-O (Jamaica)

AOR - Aug 28
Med Passed - Sep 9
IP1 - Sep 9
NA2 - Sep 12
IP2 - Sep 16
PPR - Nov 10

Congrats, khiameka.
Wish you a fantastic winter in Canada.

Reactions: Abuzii

Kishan50

Star Member
Jul 31, 2017
UPDATE:

My background changed from ''We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.'' to ''Not Applicable''. What does that mean?

Here is my previous email;

''CEC inland here applying together with my spouse who is also in Canada. Here is my timeline so far;

AOR - August 24th
Sept 6th - Medical passed
IP1 or IP2 - I don't know where i'm standing.
Still waiting for PPR.

Here are the details;
Application status We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.
Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results You passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documents The additional documents you provided are being reviewed.
Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

Can anyone advise where I'm standing?

Thank you.''

ravleen

May 20, 2017
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
23 September 2018
Med's Done....
23 October 2018
UPDATE:

My background changed from ''We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.'' to ''Not Applicable''. What does that mean?

Here is my previous email;

''CEC inland here applying together with my spouse who is also in Canada. Here is my timeline so far;

AOR - August 24th
Sept 6th - Medical passed
IP1 or IP2 - I don't know where i'm standing.
Still waiting for PPR.

Here are the details;
Application status We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.
Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results You passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documents The additional documents you provided are being reviewed.
Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

Can anyone advise where I'm standing?

Thank you.''
This means ppr is on the way :)

Reactions: Kishan50