+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

August AOR 2017

craig123

Jul 7, 2017
Hi,

I am FSW-O applied along with spouse with AOR 17-AUG with two ADR's already submitted.
Our status is at "No additional documents required" and BG at "We are processing ... (IP2)". How long do people think is usual time from IP2 to PPR? I am reading few application change BR to NA3 after IP2 does anyone know what could trigger that?

devgn

Star Member
Sep 12, 2017
Guys after AOR does cic recalculate score ? Does change in age after AOR effects score ?
I had this query few weeks back, and some people strongly held a opinion that things get locked after AOR and only thing that matters is Age score...

Reactions: ray_18

craig123

Jul 7, 2017
Guys after AOR does cic recalculate score ? Does change in age after AOR effects score ?
Your age only matters at the time of ITA. Once you get an ITA at age X your file is locked to it as long as you reject the ITA and apply again. Remember you applied at a certain age at that time your age was what you mentioned on the file. Based on that you got an ITA and you applied ad got AOR. So even with change in age to X+1 your application is fine and valid and score only matter to get an ITA and not AOR or your EE profile going forward.

Last edited:

ray_18

May 1, 2017
Your age only matters at the time of ITA. Once you get an ITA at age X your file is locked to it as long as you reject the ITA and apply again. Remember you applied at a certain age at that time your age was what you mentioned on the file. Based on that you got an ITA and you applied ad got AOR. So even with change in age to X+1 your application is fine and valid and score only matter to get an ITA and not AOR or your EE profile going forward.
Thank you

Omnamo

Star Member
Nov 5, 2017
Hi. Monday also gone without information. Any one in August received the PPR mail. Why v r stuck in one point months together I wonder.
At the same time I noticed quickest PPR FOR OCTOBER. AOR.

muraleekrishnan

Jun 13, 2017
Hi,
I got my AOR on Sep 1.
Medical Passed on Oct 1
On Oct 31, I got a mail in my EE account with the subject "How to find a job in Canada".
However, the background check is still showing as "Not Applicable".

Is there another thread for those who go AOR in Sep? Also, is there a Whatsapp group of people who got AOR around this time? If so, please add me. My no. is +918378921648

sanexplorer666

Star Member
Jul 25, 2017
India
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
17-08-2017
Passport Req..
29-12-2017
Hi,

I am FSW-O applied along with spouse with AOR 17-AUG with two ADR's already submitted.
Our status is at "No additional documents required" and BG at "We are processing ... (IP2)". How long do people think is usual time from IP2 to PPR? I am reading few application change BR to NA3 after IP2 does anyone know what could trigger that?
There is nothing to be worried, this situation happened when you have primary and secondary visa office assigned. Ideally primary comes as central intake office, and secondary as CPC Ottawa or LVO. In some cases while your application goes for final review visa officer finds certain more info needed from primary office , they assigned back to primary office asking for more information. The standard timeline is 6 months. infact people here are waiting in IP2 since September 15th and so on for FSWO. btw what was your second ADR for ? . even mine is FSWO Aug 17th AOR and waiting in IP2 since 4th Nov.

ravleen

May 20, 2017
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
23 September 2018
Med's Done....
23 October 2018
Is it true that visa officers do not issue ppr's after 10th of december till 25th of january?