+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

August AOR 2017

Dolly143

Sep 28, 2017
Hey Dolly

I hope you can help me with this
I am fsw -o with aor 5 th aug stuck at na 2 for over 2.5 months until wednesday my adr said documnts uploaded late wednesday evening the adr status chngd to we require more doumnts and we will send you a message... and we are still waiting for that message bt unfortunatlly no update on the same.. we tried calling them on friday but cldn reach an agent ... what do u advice us here... plz help

Thanks
I would suggest you to email them mentioning the same issue...however sometimes they take time to reply or sometimes they dont ...but when they need something definately u will receive a message soon its just a matter of time....Just a caution from ur side to email and keep it meanwhile.....also these days its really hard to get in touch with an agent...but just give a try @early hours...donot stress out even if u cant reach them ...email and then relax

CanadianV

Jul 1, 2017
India
does this mean my pnp application will be refused too? goodbye canada?
I guess issuing the letter in the letter head will be the issue.
If I'm not wrong you can provide the reference letters in A4 size paper or stamp paper and get attested from your direct supervisor. Also, you should provide the justification for your action by attaching related communication in your LOE.

The objective should be to provide as much REQUIRED and TRUE information as possible with acceptable justification.

Don't loose hope. Just talk to your supervisor and convince him.

There are lot of threads in this forum so pls have that as reference and try.

Good luck.

marika

Star Member
Apr 27, 2013
Just checked my MYCIC account.
No additional documents required,
Background went to Not applicable..(before we are processing your background check...)
Wondering what will happen next...
Now Iam even more stress than before..

ravleen

May 20, 2017
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
23 September 2018
Med's Done....
23 October 2018
Background went to Not applicable..(before we are processing your background check...)
No need to worry....it's a good sign....it just went to NA3....now it's the time for PPR :)

marika

Star Member
Apr 27, 2013
No need to worry....it's a good sign....it just went to NA3....now it's the time for PPR :)
Thanks...
My background was ... we are processing you background check right after I passed medical, never noticed not applicable before..
Let's hope I'll see positive answers soon, that would be the best birthday present ever... lol..

Reactions: ravleen

sanexplorer666

Star Member
Jul 25, 2017
India
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
17-08-2017
Passport Req..
29-12-2017
@All would appreciate your suggestions on the same
This happened to me too , the Additional document status changed to "we need more documents to process your application, we would send you message ". The best option is please raise case specific query and they would revert back with in 10 business days. In fact you add the screenshot of ADR status too. I too had the same problem it seems CIC has some technical issue after updation and this was the result. Also NA2 for 2.5 months is normal , not to worry. Btw did you know which is your visa office. in case if its central intake office Nova Scotia it does take time. so relax and wait and it would progress automatically.

sanexplorer666

Star Member
Jul 25, 2017
India
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
17-08-2017
Passport Req..
29-12-2017
Hey ! Thats usual ..are you FSWO or CEC ? Usually in CEC it does happen. For FSWO it would be NA3. either case its normal nothing to worry untill you have crossed the timeline which is 6 months

Amar55

Jun 25, 2017
Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
new delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
15-09-2017
Doc's Request.
22-09-2017
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
15-09-2017
IELTS Request
12-05-2017
File Transfer...
07-11-2017
Med's Done....
22-09-2017
Passport Req..
15-01-2018
VISA ISSUED...
27-01-2018
What’s ur AOR date ??

devgn

Star Member
Sep 12, 2017
when someone becomes resident, and marries...

how can they bring their life partner to Canada?

and

do their partner need to apply for EE or there is some easy channel?