+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

August AOR 2017

mattjp1

Jul 23, 2017
Hi all - happy to say, my partner and I have also received PPR today!

Timeline:

AOR - 11 August
MEP - 23 August
IP1 - 23 August
ADR - 23 August /submitted on 31 August
(No NA2, we went from IP1 to IP2)
IP2 - 6 November
PPR - 9 November

Good luck to everyone who are still waiting.

Xaiby

Sep 14, 2017

Timeline:

AOR - 11 August
MEP - 23 August
IP1 - 23 August
IP2 - 6 November
PPR - 9 November

Congratulations, dear. Your LVO plz?

canada@2018

Star Member
May 7, 2017
Hello , Need one quick advice.
My PPR got approved today, I am currently in India and my Spouse stays in USA.
I got the PPR email today asking me to submit passports of me and my spouse to High Commission of Canada in New Delhi via VFS.

My spouse is planning to send his passport to India from USA via his friend who is travelling to India.
Once I receives his passport , I will send both of our passports to High Commission of Canada in New Delhi via VFS.

I was advised to mail New Delhi Canada Embassy to change my Spouse passport stamping office to USA , but I have read in blogs that people are not getting any replies to such emails and they are struct for days. That is the reason I am planning to take this approach. DO you see any risks if I do that?
You can also drop an email to Ottawa and ask them to change your wife’s passport office to ottawa....the Ottawa email address is in the visa ready email itself (CPC-CTD-Ottawa@cic.gc.ca).this way you can submit your passport to Delhi and your wife can to Ottawa...Ottawa normally replies in 2-3 days..just fyi you can’t courier your wife’s passport from India to US as its illegal...it has to be sent physically again after stamping....also for US residents passports are stamped from Ottawa only..not US...

Last edited:
Reactions: vkumar7077

save_me_plz

Jun 5, 2014

Timeline:

AOR - 11 August
MEP - 23 August
IP1 - 23 August
IP2 - 6 November
PPR - 9 November

Good for you. Are you CEC or FSW? How do we get a PPR ? is it in account or mail?

marika

Star Member
Apr 27, 2013
Not necessarily.... this has been my status since September 8th. I don't think anyone has been in IP2 for all of two months
Hi,
I have exactly same problem... I have been in IP2 since September 6th.
I am wondering what's going on, guess all what I can do is just wait.

Reactions: jman25

canada@2018

Star Member
May 7, 2017
Anyone got passport pictures taken Columbus, Ohio or nearby area? Local stores here are not familiar with canadian photo specification....

TIA

Mystico_90

May 11, 2013
Canada
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
Halifax, NS
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
20-08-2017
IELTS Request
Med's Done....
05-09-2017
Hi,
I have exactly same problem... I have been in IP2 since September 6th.
I am wondering what's going on, guess all what I can do is just wait.
Same here.. We are processing your BGC .... since Sep 5th.

Reactions: marika

eo_gks

Jul 13, 2017
URGENT! Please HELP!
I just got a request for RPRF. However, I'm facing a real problem here. Please help :-(

Here's what's been happening...
I tried to pay RPRF for Express Entry online but I kept having the same kind of error over and over again.

When I click on "pay my fee online" the website automatically directs me to the sign-in page.
After I sign-in through GCkey, I click on "immigration" to redirect myself to "PAY YOUR FEES."
However, when I try this, I get the page that says "Are you sure you want to exit?" and there is nothing else I could do but continue and log out or stay on the page.

Does anybody know how to solve this issue?

Irada_G

Star Member
Oct 27, 2013
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
05-08-2017
Not necessarily.... this has been my status since September 8th. I don't think anyone has been in IP2 for all of two months
Same here, September 8. Not even sure if mine is IP1 or IP2.

Reactions: jman25

tushya

Oct 27, 2016
Hi all - just a quick update on my case. Could be helpful for those who are waiting at IP1.

FSWO
AOR - 11 August
ADR - 23 August (submitted on 31st August)
IP1- 23 August
IP2 - 6 November

I check regularly and can confirm I did not go through NA2 stage, directly (after a long wait) from IP1 to IP2.

Someone on this forum said that if you are at IP1 for long time and had an ADR (for PCCs), it could mean that you will move to IP2 directly from IP1. At least it seems that's what happened to my file.

The waiting game continues.
Hello! Thanks for the info! This is very helpful since I have been staying at ip 1 for 2 months since medical passed, my background check never gone into NA yet. The only difference is that I don't have additional document request.

Patterns18

Aug 18, 2017
URGENT! Please HELP!
I just got a request for RPRF. However, I'm facing a real problem here. Please help :-(

Here's what's been happening...
I tried to pay RPRF for Express Entry online but I kept having the same kind of error over and over again.

When I click on "pay my fee online" the website automatically directs me to the sign-in page.
After I sign-in through GCkey, I click on "immigration" to redirect myself to "PAY YOUR FEES."
However, when I try this, I get the page that says "Are you sure you want to exit?" and there is nothing else I could do but continue and log out or stay on the page.

Does anybody know how to solve this issue?
Try using a different computer or Clear your internet temp/cache

Sukh90

Nov 9, 2017

Timeline:

AOR - 11 August
MEP - 23 August
IP1 - 23 August
IP2 - 6 November
PPR - 9 November

What does those stages exactly mean ?? I guess i am at ip2 (someone told me ) so after that what should be