+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

August AOR 2017

Dolly143

Sep 28, 2017
does this mean my pnp application will be refused too? goodbye canada?
Lets hope u have some luck...but just try to look after your gcms and find out what they wrote...and for pnp atleast u can send Case specific enquiry...with more proofs and Loe

anttor

Star Member
Mar 8, 2015
question - do you guys know if I have to maintain employment to qualify for CEC? or once i met the criteria of one year of work experience i can say, go back home and stay there while waiting for decision?
There is CEC Outland applicant so it's possible

Reactions: jman25

eo_gks

Jul 13, 2017
I finally got my PPR!
Here's my timeline :)

Aor 8/28

Med passed 9/9
BG IP1

BG NA2 9/12

Then PPR and RPRF request 11/09

I'm still having trouble paying for RPRF and this has been happening since yesterday.
Has anyone paid for RPRF between yesterday and today?

Reactions: CanadianV

Dolly143

Sep 28, 2017
If you dont get one within a week better order a new one....
Can i wait..? For wht exactly u meant..?How long do u have status in canada...

canada@2018

Star Member
May 7, 2017
does this mean my pnp application will be refused too? goodbye canada?
Sorry to hear this!!!....for your PNP you might want to try to get an employment letter form your colleagues or supervisor with all the job duties duly mentioned.....since this letter will not be on company letter head..you need to notarize it....this might work...

jman25

Jul 27, 2017
they never requested any documents. i sent them everything i had, my employer is a big corporation they only issue standard letters with no exceptions, and I explained all of that in my letter.
Wow! I am so sorry to hear this. There must be someone that you report to directly, like a supervisor that can draft a letter for you on the company letterhead listing all your duties.

love4immigration

Jan 26, 2017
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I finally got my PPR!
Here's my timeline :)

Aor 8/28

Med passed 9/9
BG IP1

BG NA2 9/12

Then PPR and RPRF request 11/09

I'm still having trouble paying for RPRF and this has been happening since yesterday.
Has anyone paid for RPRF between yesterday and today?
u got ppr and rprf request together?

Irada_G

Star Member
Oct 27, 2013
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
05-08-2017
can i wait

yes i applied on oct 4, im still waiting
If you dont get one within a week better order a new one....
Can i wait..? For wht exactly u meant..?How long do u have status in canada...
i am on BOWP currently till september 2018. Ill try to get another letter from my employer, but have to go back home to see my family. Im gonna try to apply from outland again when im there.

thanks for all replies guys i appreciate that

Irada_G

Star Member
Oct 27, 2013
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
05-08-2017
Sorry to hear this!!!....for your PNP you might want to try to get an employment letter form your colleagues or supervisor with all the job duties duly mentioned.....since this letter will not be on company letter head..you need to notarize it....this might work...
thats a good idea, i will definitely try

devgn

Star Member
Sep 12, 2017
i am shocked, just got a message, my application is refused. they did not like my employment letter.
sorry to see that, if you could write in some detail like how they write about your employment.. this shall help us in understanding CIC standards.

Reactions: jman25