+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

August AOR 2017

rajsethi71

Star Member
May 21, 2017
Hello Everyone!
In my account it says your action is required and there is no messages. It's too confusing don't know what action they want me to take.
Please Help.
AOR 31st Aug
MEP 12th Sep
wait for some time
my profile was showing updated but there were no changes inside.
logged out and in
there was a change.
so wait then sign in again

Barca

Star Member
Jul 8, 2016
AOR 28th Aug
Request for Travel history for spouse, September 11th
MEP 20th Sep

I called the CIC today and they said the completeness check has not started yet but honestly the agent was barley wanting to talk so I do not know

thourb

Star Member
Sep 6, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
So one week after getting PPR, our profile has updated again today with confirmation of approval! :) Hopefully COPR will be in the post shortly. Profile updated with the "letter accompanying visa" just advising us of the expiry date for the COPR and wishing us a pleasant journey! I think we will be having a nice meal and drink to celebrate!

Final application status below - interestingly it still says that our documents are being reviewed, which is obviously not the case. Was expecting that to change to say that the review is complete.

Crazy quick though - only 29 days from eAPR to COPR! Only 21 work days...

Samoinp

May 30, 2017
Folks,

Does anyone in this forum have idea about how long CIC is taking to send the PPR nowadays for applicants from US?

Timeline
===========
FSW - O
NOC - 2171
AOR -8th August
Med Passed - around 20th August
IP1 - completed around September 1st Week
NA2 - Since September 1st week.

I am hearing people are getting their PPR in less than month now. I guess our case is little complicated with lots of travels, but just wanted to know if anyone has heard of processing times for US applicants.
Here is another one in 38 days

https://myimmitracker.com/en/ca/trackers/fsw-outland-e-apr-tracker/cases/case-30744

Reactions: canada@2018

Xaiby

Sep 14, 2017
Hello Everyone:
My timeline is
AOR- 04 August
Medicals- 19 August
BGC changed to NA the same day
Since then there is no movement. Can you plz tell me whether this is normal or there is some problem with my file.
Thanks in advance.

Xaiby

Sep 14, 2017
I sent CPC Ottawa an email last Friday and got back the email on Monday and was told that my file was with CIO Sydney, Nova Scotia.
I am a bit worried as I have no travel history and even then my file is not moving.

seawaves0703

Star Member
May 16, 2017
United States
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
24-08-2017
AOR Received.
24-08-2017
IELTS Request
R:9 S:9 L:8.5 W:7
Med's Done....
06-09-2017
There are 3 sets of averages... it gives you the best, average and the worst case scenario.
Thats right! The average was 7 days which already passed. Now worst case is 10th of oct!

ruchitajj

Star Member
Aug 9, 2016
Hello Everyone:
My timeline is
AOR- 04 August
Medicals- 19 August
BGC changed to NA the same day
Since then there is no movement. Can you plz tell me whether this is normal or there is some problem with my file.
Thanks in advance.
Seems they have slowed down the processing ...we have many ppl from Aug AOR stuck at NA2 since August end.....lets keep our fingers crossed and keep faith......

Dexy101

Sep 30, 2017
Hello everyone, thanks for keeping this thread going. I've been a silent observer until now but learning from y'all all the same.

My timeline is:
AOR- 02 August 2017
Medicals passed - 17 August 2017

I'm a tad worried because on August 14, I uploaded another LOE via CSE to correct my partner's travel history which I noticed had some inconsistencies. Unfortunately, I noticed the mistakes only after I'd submitted. Since then, status has read "The additional documents you provided have been uploaded". It was originally "The additional documents you provided are being reviewed". Not quite sure if this extra information I provided has somehow stalled my application.

BGC has read NA since I started taking notice of it:) (About 2 weeks after my medicals). I'm not quite sure if there was another status before this time.

It's almost 2 months now and I'm tempted to request GCMS notes. Should I bother or just sit it out? What do you think?