Delhi
Category........
FSW
AOR Received.
24/08/2017
Hi
Please send the whatsapp group invite.
AOR-24/08/2017

Application status We received your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.

Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.

Review of medical results You do not need a medical exam. We will send you a message if this changes.

Review of additional documents The additional documents you provided are being reviewed.

Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.

Biometrics We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.

Background check Not applicable.

Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

Saif181

Jul 20, 2017
Hi
AOR-24/08/2017

Application status We received your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.

Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.

Review of medical results You do not need a medical exam. We will send you a message if this changes.

Review of additional documents The additional documents you provided are being reviewed.

Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.

Biometrics We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.

Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.[/QUOTE

Welcome to the Gang :) mu AOR is 23th August... it seams you are waiting for med pass status

Reactions: Ayushi Rb

andy108

VIP Member
Nov 26, 2015
Australia
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
**-09-2017
Hi
AOR-24/08/2017

Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.
I've sent you an invite.

Reactions: Ayushi Rb

ADESOGA

Jan 26, 2017
Hi,
could you please add me to the WhatsApp group?
i submitted my application on the 20th of August.

Thanks.